Prerana Scholarship Odisha: Recently, the Government of Odisha has released a notification for Prerana Scholarship. All the students who have been waiting for this opportunity can now start applying for it. Prerana is a type of Odisha Scholarship where it provides financial aid for the students that are financially weak but still want to pursue their studies in the state of Odisha. Other information regarding this Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2021 discussed in the next sections in Detail.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha
- 1 Prerana Scholarship Odisha
- 1.1 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Apply Online
- 1.2 Prerana Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.3 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Application form 2019
- 1.4 Documents Required For Prerana Scholarship
- 1.5 How To Apply for Prerana Scholarship
- 1.6 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Application Renewal
- 1.7 Prerana Scholarship Important dates
There are two types of scholarships provided by the government of Odisha. One is the Post-Matric Scholarship for candidates belonging to the castes of SC/ST/OBC/EBC, and the other one is in regards to financial assistance only for the ST candidates.
For more detailed information regarding the scholarship, you can visit the official website. Also, note that the official last date for submission of Prerana Scholarship Applications is most likely to be 15th October 2019.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Apply Online
Under this Prerana Scholarship Odisha, all the candidates has a full concession on the course fee who have opted for the general course. Twenty-eight thousand five hundred provided as the course fee concession for the candidates that have decided technical fields like Diploma and Degree.
Furthermore, a monthly maintenance fee is also provided by the government to the candidate, which would vary from group to group and caste of the candidate. For detailed information, you can visit the official website for Prerana Scholarship.
Prerana Scholarship Eligibility
Before proceeding to fill the Prerana Scholarship Application Form of Odisha, you should note that there a few conditions that have to meet to be eligible for the desired scholarship. Those eligibility criteria’s are listed below-
- For the candidates that are waiting to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship-
- They should be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- They must be a part of any of these SC/ST/OBC/EBC castes.
- The overall maximum amount of the family income should exceed the number 2, 50, 000/-.
- For students belonging in SC/ST castes and an amount of 1, 00, 000/- should not exceed for the students belonging in EBC/SEBC/OBC castes.
- For the students that wish to apply for Financial Assistance scholarship-
- They should be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- They must be a part of ST caste compulsorily
- And the overall annual income of the family must not exceed an amount of 2, 50, 000/-
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Application form 2019
The Prerana Scholarship Applications Odisha has already begun since August 2019. The students who did not apply has first to check Prerana scholarship eligibility criteria.
The candidates who are eligible for the scholarships can then send their applications in the online portal. After that, submit the downloaded form in their respective institutes by the date 15/10/2019 since that is the last day for submission of applications for both the fresh applicants and already registered applicants.
Documents Required For Prerana Scholarship
Certain documents required for the students that wish to apply for the scholarships provided by the Government of Odisha. One of the documents includes the submitted online application form. Others documents that are essential are-
- The caste certificate that a candidate belongs to
- The annual income certificate of the family
- The scorecard of the previously attained marks by the student
- Aadhar card copy of the candidate
- A copy of the bank passbook belonging to the candidate
- Residence proof certificate
- 10th passed certificate
- Intermediate or 12th passed certificate
- And bonafide’s of all the passed courses
How To Apply for Prerana Scholarship
All the candidates looking to apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) provided in the Prerana Scholarship Odisha. A detailed step by step procedure for students who are freshly applying for the scholarship given in the below steps-
- Firstly, open the official website of the government of Odisha.
- Register in the website with your credentials which would then generate an applicant id and password.
- On the homepage of the scholarship, log in with the provided id and password.
- With the help of all the instructions provided on the page, you will be able to fill in all the necessary details regarding your scholarship.
- Then upload all the needed information of your bank passbook and submit the form.
- Download the submitted form and encase required documents which should then forwarded to the respective institutes for further processing of your scholarship.
For the candidates that have already applied for the scholarship and would like to renew it, a summary of the procedure given below-
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Application Renewal
The candidates that want to renew can log into the official website of Prerana Scholarship and apply for renewal of the PMS (Post-Matric Scholarship). Also, continue the procedure by filling details and submitting the form to respective institutes before the deadline, which is 15th October 2019.
Prerana Scholarship Important dates
Although no exact dates has released in regards to the Prerana Scholarship, the most reasonable intervals of time has listed for awareness on when to apply for the scholarship. The application process is already in progress from August 2021 and the last day for submission of this application process is 15th October 2019.
The last day for submission of hard copies into the respective institutions held in the last week of October. While the last day of submission of forms by the institutions to the government is by 2nd of November. For more details, check Timesalert.