Karnataka state government has introduced an online web portal for the students of Karnataka. Students have to register themselves on the student tracking system (STS) online portal. The government has introduced this system to track student’s scores and progress.
The education system has become very broad in the states with numerous educational institutions. But, getting information about student manually is not a very easy task. So, the government of Karnataka has launched a web portal to ease their work. And also, the student gets access to their academic information from the ST’s web portal.
The student tracking system (STS) is used by the Karnataka education board to get the academic information of students. STS is used to generate a proper record of students like an ID card. The web portal has been generated by the Karnataka government to ensure student get all their academic information.
Applicants must register themself to get their further information by the login. The main aim of this STS system is to track every child in the relevant age group in the state by birth certificate.
Also, with this tracking system education board will get a record of student’s academic progress. The education department will get access to the student’s performance or health records.
STS Karnataka registration process
Karnataka government aims to get details of all the students. After registration students can access their academic information and other details. The student tracking system web portal has been introduced to benefit both students and the education board. To register, students should fill the form online via the official website. Follow the below steps for registration
- Go to the official website of STS Karnataka at sts.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on “registration” and tap on user registration
- Now registration form will appear on your screen.
- Next, the candidate must fill all the required details. User personal detail, place of posting, address of communication, identity proof, and log in.
- Check all the details and enter the CAPTCHA code correctly.
- Now, Click on the submit button to complete the process.
Note you need to enter all the required (*) details. And it is necessary to enter the captcha code correctly before submitting the form.
Student Tracking system Login At sts.karnataka.gov.in
After successfully registering via an online web portal, the candidate can log in. STS login gives proper academic details of the students.
The student tracking system’s official web portal has the option to log in. Students can log in to access their details. To login follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of STS Karnataka.
- Tap on the “log in” button
- Now a new page will page on the screen. Enter your user ID and password.
- Next candidates have to enter the captcha code. Candidate can choose Kannada or the English language for entering the CAPTCHA code.
- After entering all the credentials click on the login button
In case if you don’t remember your password. You can click on “forgot password” and follow the further instructions to log in successfully. You can also click on “sign up” to register if you haven’t yet registered with the STS.
Student tracking system Karnataka objectives
The main objective of STS is to track every student in the appropriate age group of the state from the birth certificate. The STS Karnataka official portal will help the government to keep eye on every student. The fee structure for all the schools also updated on the portal. The government of Karnataka ensures that each child gets an education at affordable fees. For more updates check Timesalert.
After the Registration of students, the government will generate a database of all the students. The database used for identifying address, dropout rate, student’s performance, academic progress, etc.
Benefits of STS Karnataka portal
- The government can track every Student academic details
- Education board can get a correct dropout rate
- No more fake institute will fool students
- STS Karnataka promotes a better education system
- Students can get their academic details like scorecards, progress reports, etc.
Karnataka government has introduced an online web portal. This portal has been designed to meet the need of both students and the education board. The student tracking system is a tracking portal for Karnataka state to track the student’s detail. All the students of Karnataka state have to register themself via this portal. Students can log in, to get their academic details.