Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme is one of the schemes, which has recently announced in the Tamil Nadu State especially for women. Through this scheme, the state government is giving free sewing machines to the weaker section women, who have the sewing skill. The interested candidate can apply for this scheme through the online portal.
The application form for the scheme is always available on the website. Before applying for the scheme, once check its eligibility criteria and other information about the Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu. You will get all the information regarding the scheme through this article. Check the article and follow the given steps if you are interested in this scheme.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi has recently announced the “Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme” for weaker section women. Now in some of the states, the scheme has implemented. After the success of the scheme, it will launch in all states across India. The eligibility criteria, required documents list, application procedure, etc. all are same for all states.
Through the scheme, the government supplies free sewing machines to the eligible candidate. The scheme is one of the best schemes because this is promoting the women empowerment. Now the Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu launched in the state to help the poor women. Now they can apply for the scheme and get the sewing machine from the state government.
TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr Karuppa Gounder Palanisamy implemented the Free Sewing Machine Scheme in his state for helping the poor women. Now the application form is available in the official website, where the interested candidate can download the form.
In India, many women belong from the weaker section family background, who can’t fill their daily recruitments. Through this scheme, the state government provides free siali machines to poor women to start their work and income money. The candidate can apply for this scheme and get all the benefits from this Yojana.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme Details
The state government of Tamil Nadu also provides a free sewing machine to the financially unstable women, who have the sewing skills. She can apply for this scheme and get the device for their work.
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Inaugurated By||Central and State Government|
|Aim of the Scheme||Providing Free Sewing Machines to the Poor Women|
TamilNadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme Objectives
The Tamil Nadu Government has launched this Free Silai Machine Scheme for the poor women, who have not any income sources. Through this scheme, they can get a free sewing machine for their work and start earning for their selves and their family. Directly the scheme is helping the women, and indirectly the state economic growth is happening. Some objectives of the scheme are;
- The Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme helps women grow in society.
- The scheme makes women more independent, confident and empowered.
- The aim of the scheme is towards making society see women differently.
- To see the working women, other women will get motivated toward self-employment.
- The state government helps the women financially through the Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu.
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Scheme in Tamil Nadu
The scheme is providing many benefits to the beneficiaries. Through the scheme, the state government is offering free silai machines to the women who know the sewing skill. It is an opportunity for those women who don’t have any income sources. Some of the benefits are;
- The women who are from the low-income family background, they will have an opportunity for extra income
- Through the scheme, the women can fulfil her and her family’s daily needs
- The women will get motivated for self-employment
- Because of the free sewing machine scheme, the unemployment ratio has decreased in the state
- Due to this scheme, now the women got to know the meaning of Income.
Eligibility For Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu
The interested candidate has to fulfil the abilities, which has declared by the state government of Tamil Nadu, they can apply for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme. The eligibility conditions have to fulfil by all the candidates. It’s a mandatory part in applying procedure. The terms are;
- The Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu is only for the permanent resident of the state.
- The scheme is only for the female category, who is from an economically weaker section family.
- The female candidate belongs to EWS and BPL families are eligible for this Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- The monthly income of the family must be less than Rs. 12,000/-. Then she can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the women must be in between 20 years to 40 years.
- Women who have the sewing skill they are eligible for this scheme.
- Those women who are working as labour can also apply for the sewing machine scheme.
Required Documents for TN Free Sewing Machine Yojana
Along with the application, the form candidate has to submit the necessary documents with it. These documents are required to complete the registration process.
- Candidate’s Residence proof
- Age proof certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- Candidate’s sewing skill certificate
- Applicant’s valid mobile number
- Signature of the Applicant
- Widow Proof (If necessary)
- Handicapped Certificate (If Mandatory)
- Caste Certificate
TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme Application Fee
The eligible candidate can purchase the application form for the free sewing machine scheme through the Atal Seva Kendra. For this form, the candidate has to pay Rs. 10/- to Rs. 50/-. For online application form submission, the candidate doesn’t have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023?
The interested women can apply for the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme through the official website. For all state, the site is the same for the free Silai Machine Yojana scheme. The candidate can download the application form from the online portal. The applicant can apply for this scheme through both offline and online. Here we have given the applying procedure for the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme. Follow the below steps and apply for it.
- Visit the Free Sewing Machine Scheme official website
- In the Homepage search for the option “Application form for the free supply of sewing machines”.
- Click on this link
- Now the application form will display in PDF format
- Save and Download the application form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Attach the documents with the application form
- Check once all the given details before submitting
- Submit the application form in the nearest office
Apply for Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme Offline
The interested women can apply for the free sewing machine scheme Tamil Nadu through offline also. On the Atal Seva Kendra, the registration form for the scheme is available. The women have to go to that Seva Kendra and can collect the form. After filling the form, deposit it in the concerned office with all required documents.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Yojana Scheme Contact Details
For contact, the authority for any issues regarding the free sewing machine scheme, click on the below link and directly go to the contact page.
About Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
What is the application fee for the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023?
The candidate has to pay Rs. 10/- to Rs. 50/- for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme. For online registration, there is no application fee for the scheme.
What is the age limitation for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme Tamil Nadu?
The age of the women should have in between 20 years to 40 years. Then they are eligible for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023.
How can I do the registration for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
The candidate can do the registration for the scheme through offline and online. The registration form is available on the official website, or you can collect the form from Atal Seva Kendra.
For more information and updates about any government schemes, check Timesalert.