The government of Telangana School officials has instructed all the teachers to verify and update the data in the schooled online portal. The MEOs and School headmaster have to utilize the service and update data of all the teachers as per UDISE.
TS Online Teachers Data Entry
As per Telangana government School official, all the teachers, headmasters, MEOs how to update their data online through the link is clearly mentioned on schooledu.telangana.gov.in/ISMS/
The portal is developed by the Telangana education department to bring all the education-related information on a single platform. It helps the School official to monitor all the data of teachers and headmasters and through this government will able to release monthly salary from the month of the updation.
The Department of school education of Telangana has instructed district officers to update the data online through the teacher’s web application in its official schooledu.telangana.gov.in website.
There provide various services in the portal through which teachers could get education benefits and information. Teachers can edit and update their data by using the SSA child information website in the Telangana state.
Teachers can enter their data with the online teacher’s portal and can submit their personal details. They can get all the significant information required about the education system on the website.
Telangana online teachers data entry and updating
The official portal of Telangana government School officials developed to gather all the information and data about teachers in the state of Telangana. All data of teachers are stored in a single platform.
How to update or edit data On ISMS Login Portal
All teachers and Headmasters have been instructed to utilize the link schooledu.telangana.gov.in and show cooperation in the process. The process is easy and yet helpful for the education department and teachers too.
Below are the simple steps to edit and update data on the School official portal.
- Go to the official web portal
- Website home page will appear, now go to the online service
- Select “teachers edit service outside”
- A new page will appear and the required registered mobile number and treasury ID
- Check all the details properly and click on the submit button
- OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- After receiving OTP enter the required field.
- The updated data appear on the new page.
- All the updated data showed on the Teachers CV.
- The candidate can edit the data as per need.
Information Required to provide at the online portal
The teachers of Telangana state have instructed to enter all the data on the official website. Teachers have to visit the schooledu.telangana.gov.in site to enter all the data given below For more updates check Timesalert.
Personal Details At ISMS
Personal detail of teachers and headmasters are important for the process. So, below are the personal detail needed
- Full name
- Date of birth
- The treasury code
- District and Mandal
- Teachers current School
- Aadhar card details
- Email ID
- Registered mobile number
- Caste type
- Father’s name in PAN card
- Marital status
The candidate has to provide the correct district and Mandal with revenue village information. Residential address street name address and pin code are essential
Documents Needed For ISMS Telangana State Portal
- Aadhar card
- Qualification details
- Personal details
- Caste type
Steps to add deputation and upload photo of teachers
- Visit schooledu.telangana.gov.in
- Go to online services and click on “Teachers edit service outside”
- Enter mobile number and treasury ID
- Click on submit and then the system will send OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and verify
- Once verified at deputation details or upload the photo of the teacher.
The education department of the school has taken the initiative of updating the data of every teacher. The official portal of ISMS has introduced by the Telangana government to gather all the information and data of teachers.
The online system of teacher’s data entry and updation help government officials to collect all the required information of teachers. And hence, the government would be able to produce better reports for each teacher.
- 1 TS Online Teachers Data Entry
- 1.1 ISMS Portal
- 1.2 Telangana online teachers data entry and updating
- 1.3 How to update or edit data On ISMS Login Portal
- 1.4 Information Required to provide at the online portal
- 1.5 Documents Needed For ISMS Telangana State Portal
- 1.6 Steps to add deputation and upload photo of teachers
- 1.7 Conclusion