TNVelaiVAaippu Employment Renewal – A online portal for registration in the employment Renewal And exchange process in Tamilnadu State. Through this online portal, the candidates of Tamilnadu are taking many advantages. After launching the online site, the candidates do not require to go to the concerned department for registration. They can efficiently complete the registration process through the TNVelaiVAaippu online portal tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in. To get complete Information about the TNVelaiVAaippu online registration process, the candidate has to go through this article. Here we have given the procedure for TNVelaiVAaippu registration, tn velaivaaippu login, employment Renewal, documents required for the employment renewal online registration, eligibility criteria, etc.
The Government of Tamilnadu has launched an online website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in for TNVelaiVAaippu online registration and employment renewal on 15th September 2013. For this website, the Department of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu is the concerned authority. Through the TNVelaiVAaippu online portal, the candidate can complete their registration process for Employment Exchange Card and also renew the card.
Before launching the website, the candidates were going to the concerned department and apply or renew for the card. But now they can complete their registration process for the cards through this online website. The employment exchange is an organization, which helps in providing employment assistance to the applied candidate based on their qualification and experience.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Card
Through the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in online website, the registered candidates and the other job seekers get the Information about the various jobs available in the market. After satisfying the eligibility conditions, the candidate can apply for the Tamilnadu employment exchange card through the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in online portal.
The website is beneficial for Tamilnadu people who are searching for jobs. The validity of the Tamil Nadu employment exchange card is three years. After completing three years, candidates have to renew the card through the official website. The TNVelaiVAaippu official website like has given below.
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration
The candidate has to complete the TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration through online. The official website is always active for the candidates. An applicant can easily apply for the Tamil Nadu employment exchange card and also renew the card through the official site. Once you complete the registration process, the candidate doesn’t need to register twice.
Through the ID and Password, candidates can renew the Tamil Nadu employment exchange card in every three years. The tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in website offers many benefits to the register candidates. Through the website, the candidate will get the job offers from Government recognized agencies.
|Name of the Scheme
|Uses of the Scheme
|NVelaiVAaippu Online Registration, Renewal of the Employment Exchange card
|15th September 2013
TNVelaiVAaippu Eligibility Criteria
The department of Employment and Training has set some eligibility conditions to complete the Tamil Nadu employment exchange card registration. After satisfying all the criteria, an applicant gets eligible for apply through the TNVelaiVAaippu website. The eligibility conditions are;
- The candidate must be the domicile of Tamil Nadu.
- An applicant, who has qualify class 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, Etc. are eligible for registration.
- Failed candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a driving license, typing skill, language certificate holder.
Documents Required for TNVelaiVAaippu
To complete the TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration process, a candidate must have to submit some documents along with the registration form. Without providing the documents, the form might reject. The documents are;
- Candidate’s all educational mark sheets
- Provisional certificate of the graduate candidate
- Candidate’s Caste certificate
- Experience Certificate (If having)
- Candidate’s Nativity Certificate
- Candidate’s Passport size Photograph
- Any government ID proof of the candidate
- Document issued by the Municipal Counselor
- Another relevant certificate according to the Job
TNVelaiVAaippu Application Fee
There is no TNVelaiVAaippu registration fee for the candidates. An applicant can apply for the Tamil Nadu employment exchange card free of cost.
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration Process
For getting the job notifications, the candidates can apply through the TNVelaiVAaippuonline portal. Through the website, candidates can also apply for the employment exchange card and also renew the card every three years. Once you complete the registration process, the candidate will get the registration id and password. Through this, the candidate can renewal their cards and also update their profile. Follow the TN Velai VAaippu online registration process;
- Open the TNVelaiVAaippu official website
- Click on “For New User ID Registration”
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully
- Click on “I agree.”
- Now the Registration Form will appear
- Fill all the blanks with required details without any mistake
- Click on Save
- Take the copy of the Registration Form
- the candidate will receive the User ID and password through their register mobile number or email id
How To Login tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
After receiving the User ID and Password, now the candidate can log in to the website.
- Go to the Homepage
- Click on “candidate Login.”
- Enter the Exchange code, Gender, Year of Registration, Registration Number, User ID, Password and User Name
- Click on Login
- Fill the details in profile form
- Click on Submit
- After submitting the way, the registration number, date and employment exchange will generate
- Print the acknowledgment sheet for future reference
- Submit the required documents with the registration form
- Now the Employment Exchange Registration card will issue for the applied candidates.
TNVelaiVAaippu Offline Registration Process
The candidates also complete the TN Velai VAaippu registration through offline mode. To register the employment exchange card, candidates have to follow the given steps.
- Go to the Concerned employment exchange office
- Submit all the educational certificates, experience certificate, and required documents
- After completing the verification process, the registration process will complete
- Once the registration process is complete, the candidate will get the registration number
- The candidate has to keep this registration card and number for future reference safely
Update TNVelaiVAaippu Profile
After finishing the registration, the candidate also updates their profile through the TNVelaiVAaippu online portal. Follow the steps to update the profile.
- Open the official website
- Tab on Update Profile
- Enter the User Name and Password
- Add the updated Information
- Follow the given instruction
- Click on Save Button
How To Renewal tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
Every three years, the candidates have to renewal the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Card through the TN Velai VAaippu website. The validity of the card is only three years.
- Open the TNVelaiVAaippu website
- Click on Renewal Option
- Put the User name and password
- Follow the given instructions and complete the renewal process
Important Information about TNVelaiVAaippu
The tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in website has launched for collecting the employment exchange card through online. The validity of the card is only three years. Every three years, the candidate has to renew the card through the official site. Through the website, the candidate will get job notifications. The candidate can also check the code for all employment exchanges in Tamil Nadu state from the website.
TNVelaiVAaippu Contact Details
For more updates and Information, check Timesalert.
- 1 TNVelaiVAaippu
- 1.1 Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Card
- 1.2 TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration
- 1.3 About TNVelaiVAaippu
- 1.4 TNVelaiVAaippu Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents Required for TNVelaiVAaippu
- 1.6 TNVelaiVAaippu Application Fee
- 1.7 TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration Process
- 1.8 How To Login tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- 1.9 TNVelaiVAaippu Offline Registration Process
- 1.10 Update TNVelaiVAaippu Profile
- 1.11 How To Renewal tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- 1.12 Important Information about TNVelaiVAaippu
- 1.13 TNVelaiVAaippu Contact Details