AP EWS Certificate: The EWS certificate means a reservation for Economically Weaker Sections certificates. The EWS certificate is nothing different from the income certificate. The citizen of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this AP EWS Certificate through online, which is very necessary for the candidates.
Recently the central government has announced 10% reservation quota for EWS. To apply for this EWS Income certificate, the candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Through this EWS Certificate, the candidate has seats in Government jobs and government institutes. So, the eligibility criteria required documents to apply, and the procedure is listed below.
AP EWS Certificate Apply Online
On 30th July 2019, the Andhra Pradesh Government has issued an order regarding reservation for EWS. After publishing this order, now the EWS has 10% reservation quota among general category candidates. Through this quota, the candidate should have seats in Government jobs and Government Institutes. The AP EWS Certificate is nothing but the same as the income certificate, which required in every section. This application form is available online and offline.
Candidates, who want this EWS Certificate, can apply for it through online or can apply in offline. Both modes are available for getting these certificates. Through this article, the candidate will get the information about the AP EWS Certificate application form, eligibility conditions for it and the required documents details, etc.
Document Required For AP EWS Certificate
Candidate must have to check the details of the document before applying for the EWS Certificate. All the information regarding the EWS Certificate has given in the official site. Candidate can check all the details from the website. Here we gave all mandatory documents, which required at the time of application. The papers are:
- The AP EWS Certificate application form with court stamp ( fee Rs 2/-)
- All the educational certificates
- Two copy of Voter ID/ Ration Card
- Residential certificate
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- One copy of Income-tax return payslip
AP EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the AP EWS Certificate application form, the candidate has to check the eligibility conditions. Without satisfying the eligibility, the candidate can’t apply for the certificate. So, before filling the application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Instead, the application form will reject. The eligibility conditions are:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Must have Voter ID/ Ration card
Application Fee: Candidate, who applied for the AP EWS Certificate, has to pay an application fee of Rs. 10/-. Candidate can submit the application form in MeeSeva centre. At the time of the submission of application form and certificates, again candidate has to pay Rs. 35/- in the MeeSeva centre.
How To Apply AP EWS Certificate Online
The applicant can apply AP EWS Certificate online. The procedure to apply online given below:
- Log on to the official website
- Tap on Revenue Department Services
- Click on Income Certificate Option
- The new user has to fill all the required details like the name of the candidate, parent’s/ Huband’s name, Aadhar Number, etc.
- The old user has to submit the User ID, password and captcha code for sign-in.
- Enter the income details of your parent/ Husband
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the EWS Certificate application fee
- Submit the application form
How To Apply AP EWS Income Certificate Offline
Through offline also candidate can submit the AP EWS Certificate application form. For the offline procedure, check the instructions below:
- Go to the nearer MeeSeva centre
- Fill the AP EWS Certificate application form with required details
- Submit all required documents with the application form
- Submit the application form in the centre
- After completing the verification process, the Certificate will approve
- Once approved the certificate, the candidate can collect it from the MeeSeva centre
How To Check AP EWS Certificate Application Status
Candidate can check AP EWS Certificate Application status through the website.
- Go to the official website
- In the text box of “Check MeeSeva Certificate”, enter the applicant’s application number
- Click on Go
- The application status will display on the screen
These are the details regarding Andhra Pradesh EWS Income Certificate. We here clearly discussed the process on how to apply for it offline and online. I hope all the content given here helps you in filling the application form online and offline. For more Government information, check Timesalert.