Vidyadhan Scholarship program is a scheme which has organized by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The main aim of the scholarship is to help the students from economically challenged families. After completing matriculation, the students can apply for the Scholarship through the official site. The scholarship is only for some states not for all over India.
After selected for this scholarship, the candidate has to join the selection process. The Scholarship is valid for two years. If any candidates want to continue the scholarship, they will have to give scholarship for pursuing any degree course. Check the below article for more updates about the Vidyadhan Scholarship and its benefits.
- 1 Vidyadhan Scholarship
- 1.1 Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
- 1.2 Vidyadhan Scholarship Last Date
- 1.3 Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.4 Documents for Vidyadhan Scholarship
- 1.5 Selection Process for Vidyadhan Scholarship
- 1.6 Vidyadhan Scholarship Award
- 1.7 How to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship Application
- 1.8 Vidyadhan Login Process
- 1.9 Vidyadhan Scholarship Program Contact Number
The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation started a scheme for helping the students who are belonging to the financially unstable family. After completing the 10th standard, the students are eligible for the Vidyadhan Scholarship. The scholarship is only for some states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Kerala, and Karnataka. Only these eight states students can apply for the Scholarship. The foundation provides the scholarship to complete the 11th and 12th standard. After completing the intermediate, the validity of the scholarship will automatically close.
The Vidyadhan Scholarship is an excellent chance for matriculation students. For some financial reason, some students don’t continue their intermediate level. So through this scholarship, they can complete their intermediate. After that, the student can keep the scholarship by pursuing graduation degree. The students can get their scholarship amount directly through the foundation or some external sponsors. The student receives the scholarship amount for their education purpose.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
Annually the Scholarship notification releases by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through its official website. The application fee is free for all students. After completing the 10th standard students can apply for this scholarship.
The registration process for the Scholarship has started in July 2022. The students, who have currently passed metric level they can apply for this scholarship to complete their intermediate. Once the students selected for this Vidyadhan Scholarship, they will get two years of scholarship for pursuing any course after intermediate. The scholarship amount depends upon the courses.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Last Date
The notification for the Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 – 2022 published on July 2022. The registration process for the scholarship started on 29th July 2022. The interested candidates can apply for this scholarship until 25th October 2022. Kindly requested to all the candidates, submit the application form for the scholarship in the official website before the last date. The examination for the Scholarship will hold from 4th to 15th November 2022.
|Registration Process Started||29th July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission||25th October 2022|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship Exam||4th to 15th November 2022|
Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility
The students have to satisfy the eligibility conditions before applying for the Vidyadhan Scholarship. The eligibility conditions are;
- The student must belong from the Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Kerala or Karnataka state.
- The candidate’s parent’s income must be less than 2 Lacs.
- An applicant should have completed their 10th from a recognized board with 90% marks.
Documents for Vidyadhan Scholarship
Some vital document will need at the time of apply for the Scholarship. The materials are;
- The candidate’s class 10th certificate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Details
Selection Process for Vidyadhan Scholarship
The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation will select the candidates based on academic performance and by their given information. After selected in the first round (written test), the selected scholar will go through the interview round.
- Written Examination
- Interview Round
Vidyadhan Scholarship Award
The selected candidate for the Scholarship will receive Rs. 6000/- per year for class 11th and 12th. After intermediate, the scholar will get Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per annum for their graduation degree. The scholarship amount varies according to the courses.
How to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship Application
An applicant can apply for the Vidyadhan Scholarship through the official website of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The application form is now available on the site. The candidate has to submit their application before the last date.
- Go to the SDF official website
- Click on Apply for the Scholarship
- Read the instructions and Tab on Apply Now
- Fill all the required details and click on Register
- Unique email id and password will generate for this scholarship
- Now the registration process is complete
Vidyadhan Login Process
- Go to the homepage
- Click on Login
- Enter the email id and password
- Tab on the Login option
- Select the scholarship according to your state
- Now, the application form will display on the screen
- Enter the required details and documents
- Submit the Vidyadhan Scholarship form in the SDF website
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program Contact Number
Aspirants who are interested and eligible for this scholarship and has any issues or doubts, then they can directly contact them with the below phone number.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program Contact Number – 7339659929
For more information and updates about other scholarships, check Timesalert.