The government of Telangana has introduced aasara pension scheme for the citizens to provide pensions. The scheme will cater to old age people, widows, HIV patients, disable people to help them with financial problems. This scheme was introduced by the chief minister of Telangana state in the year 2014. The aasara pension scheme has been revised in the year 2021 and the pension amount has been changed. Telangana government will provide all the eligible beneficiaries a financial help by this scheme to become self-reliant.
TS Aasara pension Scheme 2021
- 1 TS Aasara pension Scheme 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria For TS Aasara Pension
- 1.2 Required Documents For TS Aasara Pension 2021 Application Form
- 1.3 How to apply aasara pension in Telangana 2021
- 1.4 Aasara pension 2021 offline application
- 1.5 How To Check aasara pension application status online
- 1.6 How to check aasara pensioner details
- 1.7 Conclusion
Eligible citizens of Telangana can apply online/offline for the pension under aasara pension scheme. The government of Telangana has launched an online portal of aasara where beneficiaries can search pensioner details. Aasara is a Hindi word that means support and the Telangana government is trying to support all the needy people. Eligible candidates can apply online for the pension scheme on the greater Warangal municipal corporation website.
The government of Telangana has increased the amount of pension for beneficiaries under the TS aasara pension 2021 amendment. The old amount for all the beneficiaries was Rs. 1000 and now the revised amount is Rs. 2000 except for disabling a person. The revised amount of disable person is now Rs. 3000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria For TS Aasara Pension
Old age eligibility
- Age must be 65 years or above and should have age proof
- Only one member of the family can apply to get the benefit of the scheme
- Financially weaker old age citizen of the Telangana state can apply
Widow pension eligibility
- Age must be above 18 years and should have age proof
- The death certificate of the husband is required
- Women who are homeless, or belong to a vulnerable tribal group can avail the scheme
Toddy tappers eligibility
- Age must be above 50 years and should belong to the primitive and vulnerable tribal community.
- Toddy tapper must have a certificate issued by their department
Disabled person eligibility
- A disabled person of any age can apply for the scheme
- Applicant must have disabled certificate registered by the chief medical officer.
Required Documents For TS Aasara Pension 2021 Application Form
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Post office saving account
- IFSC code
- Mobile number
How to apply aasara pension in Telangana 2021
- Visit the official website of TS Aasara Pension
- The home page appears on your screen now under the online application go to ts aasara pension apply online option.
- Now you see a pension application form, enter all the required details correctly.
- Next, you have to upload all the required documents like an Aadhaar card, bank account passbook, FSC card, and self-declaration.
- After filling in all the details and uploading documents tap on the submit button.
Aasara pension 2021 offline application
- You can download the application form from the official website
- Now fill the aasara application form with all the required details.
- Next, attach the required documents with the application form
- After that, submit the form to the regional Gram Panchayat Secretary. Or you can submit to Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and bill Collector in the urban area.
How To Check aasara pension application status online
The applicant can check their aasara pension application status online through the greater Warangal municipal corporation website. To check application status follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website
- The homepage of the website appears on the website. Under the online application section, select pension application.
- Now you see a new page, click on the “search application status” option
- Enter the application reference number on the required field.
- Now click on the “search application status” button.
How to check aasara pensioner details
The applicant can check their pension details through aasara pension website after applying for the scheme. To check your aasara pension status with aadhar number follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of aasara pensions
- Under the home page of the website go to the quick search section and click on “search pensioner details”.
- Now enter all the required details like pension ID or SADAREM ID, district, panchayat, etc.
- After filling in all the details tap on the submit button. Then you can check for ts pensioners information telangana.
The government of Telangana launched aasara pension scheme in the year 2014 to provide financial help to needy people. The scheme provides pensions to old age people, widows, HIV patients, disabled persons.
The aasara pension scheme will make citizens self-reliant who are unable to work. The plans of the scheme have been revised and the pension amount has been increased. Eligible people can now apply for the pension scheme online and can check their application status.