Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme: A very beneficiary scheme, announced by the state government of Karnataka. Apart from several government developmental schemes, this scheme is for the betterment of the farmers. So, this scheme is also known as “Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme”. Through this scheme, the farmers can get loans for their agricultural needs. Now the RunaMukta Scheme application form available on its official website. The poor farmers can now apply for the Runa Mukta Yojana and can take the loan for their farming. By this article, you can get the complete idea about the scheme and also the related queries.
Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme Karnataka
The state government of Karnataka announced a new scheme called “Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme” or “Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme” in 2018. The scheme is only for the poor farmer, who needs agricultural loans for their farming. To improve the growth of the farmers, the state government has specially launched this project.
Many state farmers are now under a high debt of farming loan, but now the Karnataka farmers can get the financial support from the state government. Under this Runa Mukta Scheme Karnataka the total loan worth of Rs. 34,000/- crore will be waived off. For farmers, this scheme is excellent news. After implementing this Runa Mukta Yojana scheme, it will take the different phases.
RunaMukta Scheme Kannada
The state government has decided that in the first phase of the scheme, a total of 2 lakh farmers will get the benefits from the Runa Mukta project. The Farmer Loan Waiver scheme is only for those farmers, who are not able to pay their farm loans. Those farmers who have taken the farm loan in between 31st December 2017 to 1st April 2023 only they can have all the benefits of this scheme.
After the state budget session 2018-2019, the state government of Karnataka has announced this Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme for the poor farmers. For this Runa Mukta Yojana, the Karnataka government has allocated the total budget of Rs. 6,500 crore on its first phase.
Runa Mukta Karnataka Scheme
For the financial debt, many of the farmers commit suicide, because they cannot be able to refund their loan amount. It is the main reason why the state government of Karnataka has launched this Runa Mukta Yojana scheme. All the farmers work very hard to grow the crops, but they do not get sufficient and financial benefits from their farms. So they take an agricultural loan to buy seeds, fertilisers and other products for their farming.
But due to the insufficient benefits from their agriculture, they get burdened with debt. So, after launching this scheme, the farmer can apply for this Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme 2023 and get all the benefits. Here we have provided the information about the Karnataka Runa Mukta Scheme, the eligibility conditions, key features of the scheme, application form, status check procedure, etc.
Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme in Kannada
Here we have given the short description of the Runa Mukta Karnataka scheme. Check this for more information.
|Name of the Yojana||Runa Mukta Yojana or Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Launched by||State Govt. of Karnataka|
|Project Beneficiary||All Karnataka Farmers|
|Total Estimated Budget||Rs. 34,000 crore|
|Budget Allocated for First Phase||Rs. 6,500 crore|
|Aim of the Scheme||Help the farmers financially|
|First Phase Beneficiary||2 Lakh|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 2 Lakh|
Features of Runa Mukta Crop Loan Waiver Relief Scheme
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr HD Kumaraswamy has launched the scheme called “Farmer Loan Waiver” to help the poor farmers of the state financially. Here we have shared some of the key features about the Karnataka Runa Mukta Yojana scheme.
- The scheme has done for the development of the state farmers, which will offer them to take all the burden of paying the agricultural loans.
- The chief minister of Karnataka announced the scheme that would offer an agricultural loan waiver worth Rs. 2 lakh, which will release a lot of burden to the farmer.
- The scheme launched only for the poor farmers, who are the resident of the Karnataka state and have never missed their loan repayment instalment. For the encouragement of the farmer, the government offers Rs, 25,000/- to the farmer.
- The state government has mentioned that the state authority will be cut down the unnecessary expenditures to make the financial provisional for this Runa Mukta Yojana.
- For the agricultural loan waiver scheme, the state government has increased in excise duty. So, they can hike in the existing excise duty amount and use this additional money to pay the loan amount.
- The state government has stated in the budget that, the people have to pay only 9% tax for the consumption.
- The state government of Karnataka has spent the total estimated budget of Rs. 34,000 crore for this Runa Mukta scheme to help the farmers.
- As per the first phase session record, 17.32 lakh agricultural workers able to got the credit waived off, while 27.67b lakh people will receive Rs. 25,000/- as encouragement.
- To waive off the loans of the farmers, the Karnataka government needs to pay the whole amount Rs. 34,000 crore to the concerned banks.
- Also, the state government has announced that it will distribute the farm credit waiver certificate to the selected farmers from August 2018.
Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme Eligibility
The Runa Mukta Yojana application form is available on its official website. The farmer can apply for the scheme online. But before that, they have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the Runa Mukta scheme.
- The agricultural labour, who wants to apply for the scheme must be the permanent residents of the Karnataka.
- Only those farmer can apply for this scheme, who have taken an agricultural credit less than or equal to Rs. 2 Lakh.
- The benefits of the scheme are for those farmers who have taken the credit from 1st April 2009 – 31st December 2017.
- The scheme is only for the small and marginal farmers.
- Those farmers who have not paid any taxes for the last three years continuously, they will not be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
- The state government will mostly consider those farmers’ application, who has acquired the loan from any nationalised bank or any cooperative financial sector.
- If any family member of the farmer is associated with any government office or any corporative sector, they can’t be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- If the farmer has taken the loan against any property, automobile or jewellery will not be able to apply the farmer loan waiver scheme.
Documents Required for Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme
Some legal government documents needed for the Runa Mukta Karnataka Scheme. The candidate has to submit these documents along with with the RunaMukta Yojana Karnataka application form before the Runa Mukta Yojana last date.
- All the Residential Documents
- Adhaar Card
- Agricultural Credit-related papers
- Candidate’s Bank account details
- The Farmer registration documents
How to get RunaMukta Crop Loan Waiver Application Form?
The farmer can get the Runa Mukta Yojana application form from its official website. The state government doesn’t specifically mention the application form for the farmers. To collect the application form will depend on the enrollment process. The state authority will be announced about the application form very soon for their state farmers.
Check Karnataka Runa Mukta Yojana scheme Status Online
The applied farmers can check the Runa Mukta Yojana beneficiary status in online. Here, we have shared the steps for the status check. Follow the given instructions and check the status.
- Visit the official website Government of Karnataka
- Click on Citizen Option
- Now your page will go to the Services for Citizen option
- Tab on “Farmer Wise Eligibility Status”
- Select the District, bank, branch and put the IFSC code
- Click on Fetch Details
- Now the list of the farmer’s name will display on the screen
- Search for your name on this list and click on it
- Now download your details
How to Download Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate?
The crop loan waiver payment certificate is provided to farmers by Karnataka Government, who will get waived off. Once the farmer receives this certificate, then they will be able to take the agricultural loan from the banks. Once the farmer’s name in waive off the list, then they can get the clearance certificate to receive new credit. Only you can download the document from online mode. Follow the below instructions to download the loan waiver certificate from its official website.
- Go to the online portal
- Click on Citizen
- Now click on Citizen Payment Certificate for Banks
- Enter either Adhaar number, Ration Card number or FSD ID
- Choose any one category and fill all the required details
- Hit on Fetch Details
- Now the Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate will display on the screen. Check it and download it.
Runa Mukta Yojana scheme Contact Details
The candidate and the familiar people can contact the support team of the Runa Mukta Yojana for clarifying their problems through the helpdesk number.
- Runa Mukta Scheme Contact Number – 8277864066/ 9480832109
For more details Click Here
FAQs about Runa Mukta Yojana
What is the purpose of Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme?
To help the Karnataka farmers financially, the chief minister of the state Mr HD Kumaraswamy has launched this “Runa Mukta Yojana” or “Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme” in 2018.
What is the maximum loan amount for the Runa Mukta scheme?
A farmer can get maximum Rs. 2 lakh under Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme for their farming purpose.
What is the Runa Mukta Yojana Karnataka application form fee?
The farmer can apply the Runa Mukta Karnataka Yojana application form freely.
For more information about other schemes, check Timesalert.