TS ICET Web Counseling Dates has published by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Currently, the TS ICET website is not open for students. Candidates who have qualified the ICET entrance exam now ready to attend the TS ICET Web Counseling process. But before attending this, the candidate has to pay the counseling processing fee online. After that, the candidates allowed to join the ICET Web Counseling process. The process for counseling, counseling dates, payments, and other essential information details mentioned below.
TS ICET Web Counseling
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is conducted for admissions into MBA and MCA courses for all the university and affiliated colleges of Telangana State. The Kakatiya University, Warangal are organizing this ICET test. The Telangana ICET entrance exam has completed. Now it’s time for TS ICET Web Counseling process. After the counseling process finished, candidates will get the opportunity for admissions into their selected colleges.
To attend the Telangana ICET Web Counseling process, the applied candidates have to pay some registration fee. The amount of registration fee and the procedure discussed below. You can check the details for any guidance. At the time of counseling, the applicant has some documents, which will need at the time of document verification.
The TS ICET Web Counseling process held in three steps. The applicant has to go through these processes for selection. At the time of payment the registration fee, the candidate will have the opportunity to choose their colleges.
TS ICET Web Counseling Important Dates
Here we are notifying some essential dates for TSICET Web Counseling process. Before the late date, pay the registration fee for attending the counseling. After the counseling process, the seat allotment notice released by the TSCHE on its official website. The applicant can check their colleges after allotment through the website.
|TS ICET Counseling
|Registration For counseling and slot booking
|6th – 8th August
|8th – 10th August
|Options Entry in the Form
|8th – 12th August
|Freezing of Options
|August 3rd week
|Release of 1st allotment Round
|Tuition Fee payment and self-reporting of the candidate
|14th – 17th August
|College Allotment Report
|August Last week to September
|To be Notified
TS ICET Web Counseling Eligibility Criteria
To attend the TSICET Web Counseling process, the candidate has to satisfy all the eligibility criteria. Without this eligibility, aspirants are not able to enter in the counseling process. The conditions are:
- Candidate has to score 50% (general category students) marks in Telangana ICET entrance exam. For other category students, the cut-off mark is 45%.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must belong to the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State.
- Candidate, who has applied for MBA admission, should have qualified the three years Bachelor’s Degree Exam from recognized University.
- The Muslim and Christian candidates, who are not appearing the TS ICET exam, they can directly join in the final phase of the counseling process. But they have to satisfy all terms and conditions given by the TSCHE.
TS ICET Web Counseling Fee
Candidate has to pay the registration/ counseling fee to attend the TSICET Web Counseling process. The applicant can pay the fee through only net banking. For different category candidates, the counseling fee is separate. For SC and ST category students, the fee is Rs. 600/- and the other category applicant have to pay Rs. 1200/- to attend the counseling process. Without payment, the applicant is not permitted to participate in the verification process. Check the below procedure to pay the TS ICET Web Counseling fee.
- Go to the online website of TSICET
- Click on the Payment of Processing Fee link
- Put the registration number given on the TS ICET admit card
- Fill up all the required details
- The information form will display on the screen. Enter all the needed details
- Now pay the processing fee through credit card/ debit card / Net Banking mode.
- Download the colleges/ courses/ districts list from the official website of Telangana ICET
- Take the hard copy of Manual Option Entry Form
After paying the counseling fee, one can check their TS ICET Seat Allotment Results on their official website.
Documents For TS ICET Web Counseling
The eligible candidate, who attend the TS ICET Web Counseling process, must have to carry some mandatory documents with them. Carry the original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of the given documents for documents verification round.
- TSICET Admit Card
- Candidate TS ICET Rank Card
- Adhaar Card of the Applicant
- Degree Certificates with Mark sheets
- Intermediate Certificate with Mark Sheet
- SSC or any equivalent exam Mark sheet
- Degree Provisional Certificate is also permitted
- Income certificate
- Resident Certificate (Mandatory)
TS ICET Web Counseling Process
The TS ICET Web Counseling process conducted in four stages. Those stages are:
- Document verification Round
- Options entry in the Form
- Seat Allotment for the Candidate
- Pay the fee and self-reporting process
Web Counseling Process For TS ICET
Here we have given the steps for the TS ICET Web Counseling Process. All the applied candidate must go through this to attend the counseling of ICET .
- The shortlisted candidate has to go for the document verification
- The available seats are given to the candidates based on the merit list and cut off mark
- Applicant, whose seats allotted has to pay the processing fee and report to the allotted college
TS ICET Contact Number
- TS ICET Contact Number – 08702438088
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Address – Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal – 50600931
For more educational updates and information, check Timesalert.