TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme is a state government initiative taken for the improvement of crops in the state. The scheme was started last year with rupees 4,000 given per acre for a season. This is now increased by the Chief Minister of Telangana state to 5,000 Rupees this year for both rabi and kharif crop seasons. TS Rythu Bandhu scheme is the first type of its kind where the money is directly deposited to the account of farmers.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The agricultural landowners will get financial support of 10,000 rupees in two installments from this year. TS Rythu Bandhu cheques will be distributed by the AEO (Agricultural Extension Officer) of the village. We can check TS Rhythu Bandhu Status through the online from TS Treasury website. So, in this article, we will help you to check your status of TS Rhythu Bandhu which is very simple.
In farming investment first way to enhance the productivity that will increase the income of farmers and scarcity of crops in the state. The farmers are falling in debt trap which is leading to disasters. So, the state government has started the TS Treasury Rythu Bandhu scheme where the farmers will get the investment money from the government without any return favors. This will help them to relive from the debt return or trap. The money will be transferred to the bank accounts of farmers directly where they will also be given the new pattadar Passbook. This is the title document proof that the land records are done by the government.
The scheme was started for the welfare of farmers where they take the loan amount from government banks. When the crop is not good they need to pay the amount back again with interest and this will make them fall into debt. TS Rythu Bandhu will help them to get out of this easily and will give investment money regardless of good or bad production. Ekuber TS Rythu Bandhu is the online way to get the status of the scheme from anywhere.
Ekuber TS Rythu Bandhu
- This is a scheme started by CM. K.Chandrashekar Rao for the welfare of farmers in the state.
- It provides initial investment support to the agricultural and horticulture crops in the state with the amount of direct transfer.
- The amount is increased to Rs.5000 from 4,000 rupees this year based on the recommendation of Commissioner and Director of Agricultural.
- It will help in the purchased input like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor, and other field operations. Also, search for TS EC Certificate.
How To check TS Rythu Bandhu Status
The TS Rythu Bandhu 2022 Status check is a very simple process and can be done in a few steps. The online website will help you with different services and scheme wise check. TS Treasury has the Ekuber schemes and is a collection of all government financial support schemes. The TS Treasury Rythu Bandhu Status can also know from this website.
Follow the procedure given below for TS Rythu Bandhu 2022 Status from the website.
- Open the browser and search for Telangana Treasuries and account in your search box and select the first search list option.
- You can click here to directly open the page or type the URL treasury.telangana.gov.in and click on search.
- Now, this will open the TS Treasury website where you can see different services by the government.
- Select on ekuber option form the menu bar which will give you a drop list. Choose the Scheme Wise Report.
- This will take you to the new web page with fields to enter the details.
- Select the year from a list of 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 from the option and preference of year you want to check.
- Choose the type as Rythu Bandhu from the schemes list given in the list.
- Type PPBNO Number in the text field given which is printed on your passbook.
- Tap on Submit option below that will give you the complete details about your Ekuber TS Rythu Bandhu Status.
This is the process to check the TS Rythu Bandhu Status from the online website of TS Treasury and Accounts website.
TS Rythu Bandhu Helpline Number
We can contact the government officials if we have any issue with the schemes given by them. They are available in helpline numbers and will solve any trouble in status and amount transfer. TS Rythu Bandhu Helpline Numbers are available on the website.
- Office Address:
Directorate Of Treasuries and Accounts Dept,
3rd Floor, Insurance building,
Tilak Road Abids,
For more updates keep checking Timesalert