The government of Andhra Pradesh state has initiated the launch of Navasakam Portal. It has all the necessary information regarding the various schemes and policies launched by the state government. The YSR Navashakam Login Portal works as the link between the governmental schemes and the general public. It also helps the public to have an overview of the various schemes launched by the state government.
The AP YSR Navasakam Scheme is a mode of identification of all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are beneficiaries under various governmental schemes. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with the idea of Navasakam scheme on the 20th of November 2019. The scheme was valid until the 20th of December 2019. A step by step process for the conduction of YSR Navasakam scheme survey mentioned below:
- The first and foremost step is the scrutiny of all the applications of the citizens.
- Then in the next step, the survey is conducted. It involves the identification of all the beneficiaries under various government schemes. The volunteers do it. They collect information from the residents by visiting them at their home.
- The next step involves the submission of all the collected information. All the ward/ regional volunteers after collecting the information of identification of all the beneficiaries, submit them to the ward/local secretariats.
- The social audit of the whole information conducts by the ward/ regional secretariats.
- Then a Gram Sabha is organised, and the further processing of the information related to the beneficiaries done. The Gram Sabha is responsible for selecting beneficiaries out of the lot.
- The last step is the issuance of a new card to all the named beneficiaries.
- The benefits of the schemes mentioned above will be awarded only to the cardholders.
With the presence of YSR Navasakam, it became very easy to the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state as well as the government personnel to keep a record of all the government initiated schemes and the beneficiaries of that scheme. The portal allows the transfer of information accessible and free of any wrong perceptions. All beneficiaries under any of the government schemes can get further details regarding that particular scheme via the YSR Navasakam online portal.
Earlier the work, like transmission of information related to the governmental schemes processed by offline modes. But the new YS Reddy government has brought the change in the conduction of the schemes. Now everything is conducted online.
Therefore, to maintain the smooth and hassle-free functioning of the Navasakam scheme, few simple and easy steps can be followed. These steps mentioned below:
- The first step involves the distribution of formats for the survey for the specific area based on its population to the assigned ward/ regional volunteers. The format of the survey will be based on the schemes as well. Some of these schemes included in the survey mentioned below:
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Jagananna Vasathi
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- AP YSR Aasara Scheme
- Amma void Scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR ArogyaSree Card
2. District Collectors provide the formats for a survey to the various departments who assigned the work.
3. In case if the format for the surveys is not available, then the concerning department for the development of the scheme will provide a survey performed.
To gather information about the identity of the beneficiaries easily said than done. It takes a massive amount of efforts and human resources to do so. Therefore, the Andhra Pradesh state government has initiated the Navasakam survey. For the survey, particular selected ward volunteers/ regional volunteers will visit each house in their assigned ward/ region. After it gets completed, the regional or ward secretariats conduct a social audit.
The main goal of the volunteers is to gather relevant information like identity, domicile address, occupation, etc., about all the citizens of that particular ward/ region. There are seven specific schemes for which the information and identification of beneficiaries required. These seven schemes are namely – YSR Netanna Hastam, YSR Fishermen Bharosa, Amma Vodi and the YSR Zero Interest scheme.
The detailed step by step process followed for the conduction of YSR Navasakam survey mentioned below:
- The first step of the survey is to prepare a complete schedule for the conduction of the survey.
- The volunteers of that area give a notification to the residents of that place.
- The volunteers gather information from five households daily on an average in village areas.
- They cover an average of ten houses in cities.
- After reaching the houses, the volunteer will begin with the survey process. They will collect all the required necessary information.
- Also, the volunteers will explain the vital information regarding the various government schemes to familiar people.
All the locals of the Andhra Pradesh state who are also beneficiaries under the various scheme need to follow specific steps to register into the YSR Navasakam survey online portal. These steps mentioned below:
- To register for the YSR Navasakam login portal, the applicant needs to visit the official website.
- On the website homepage, all Andhra Pradesh state government initiated schemes will be displayed.
- The applicant has to click on the login button. After clicking on the login button, another webpage will open.
- On the webpage, there will be secretariat code which seen as the user ID. Also, postcode displayed on the webpage.
- Details regarding the Navasakam online portal mentioned on the following webpage. This information will include the details like the applications obtained from rural areas will be scrutinised by the village secretariat. In contrast, the ward secretariat will examine the applications from the cities or the urban areas.
- As the applicant will scroll down, there will be displayed fields for entering a user ID and password and also the verification captcha code.
- Once all the fields filled, the applicant will be able to log in.
Here is the complete information about YSR Navasakam Login Portal, YSR Navasakam Survey and the schemes involved in it. Hope the above content gives you knowledge on how the survey conducted. For other information, check Timesalert.