UP Shadi Anudan is a marriage scheme, which was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the marriage of Daughters. The scheme is to find the right pattern for a girl for her wedding. The scheme is government authorised, so it is safe for the people of Uttar Pradesh. They can use the scheme for their daughter’s marriage. The scheme is basically for those families, who are not financially capable of marriage.
The government helps those families to complete their daughter’s wedding. The Shadi Anudan scheme grant to a maximum of two daughters from one family. People can get more information about the Shadi Anudan scheme through this article. Here we have discussed all the UP Shadi Anudan registration process, eligibility, status check and other procedures.
UP Shadi Anudan
The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a scheme for marriage called UP Shadi Anudan scheme in 2016. This Shadi Anudan scheme is also known as Marriage Grant Scheme. The main aim of the project is to provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters, who are belonging from the tribes, under scheduled castes, backward classes or from minority communities.
Under the Shadi Anudan scheme, intending to offer economic reforms to the low-income families, the beneficiaries have restricted in time. The scheme is very beneficiary for the financially unstable family, because of some financial problems the parents doesn’t afford there daughter’s marriage. But now through this UP Shadi Anudan scheme, parent easily can prepare for their daughter’s marriage.
UP Shadi Anudan 2023 Registration
For taking the advantages of the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, people have to apply for it before three months of marriage. The process of registration has been started for the benefit under which the applicant can apply for this scheme before 90 days of the marriage of his daughter to 90 days after the wedding.
After the whole process is done, the government of Uttar Pradesh gives Rs. 20,000/- to the family. The financial assistance provides only two daughters from one family. Under the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, people have to aware of the entire process of the marriage scheme. The whole process of the project has declared on the official website.
UP Shadi Anudan Or Vivah Anudan Services
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav launched the marriage scheme for daughter on 5th December 2016. The scheme provides many benefits to those low-income families, who are not financially capable of marriage. Under the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, each family will receive Rs. 20,000/- for their daughter’s marriage. The scheme is valid only for two marriages.
If the applicant submits for the marriage, the age of the girl must be more than 18 years. The Shadi Anudan scheme is not for below 18 years old. The government had targeted that they will provide grant money to a total of 2 lakhs families including low-income families. In the financial year of 2016-2017, the government has provided a financial provision of Rs. 400 crore for needy families. The family, who incomes annually Rs. 56,460 in an Urban area and Rs. 46,080/- in a rural area, they are eligible for the UP Shadi Anudan scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Details
The government of Uttar Pradesh directly pays the grant amount of the Shadi Anudan scheme into the candidate’s bank account. The scheme is fully authorised and computerised by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. All district magistrates have been directed through the video conferencing to meet the 100 % target through the scheme plan.
|Scheme Name||Shadi Anudan|
|Scheme Amount||Rs 20,000/-|
|Started In The Year||2016|
|Launched By||UP CM Akhilesh Yadav|
UP Shadi Anudan Eligibility
For taking the benefits of the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, the candidate has to fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Without satisfying the eligibility criteria, the candidate can’t be able for the Shadi Anudan Scheme. The eligibility conditions are;
- The annual income should not exceed Rs. 56,460/- in Urban area and not more than Rs.46,080/- in the rural area.
- The candidate, who is getting old-age pension/ disabled pension/ destitute widow pension and socialist pension, they will not need income certificate
- The OBC candidates require the caste certificate
- The daughter’s age must be more than 18 years. Below 18 years girls are not eligible for UP Shadi Anudan scheme
Document needed for UP Shadi Anudan
Some certain documents required for the UP Shadi Anudan scheme. People have to submit these documents with the registration form. These documents are;
- The candidate’s photo and signature in PDF format. The photo and signature size not more than 20 KB.
- Any Government ID proof in PDF format within the size 40 KB.
- Candidate’s Bank Passbook PDF with the size 40 KB
- Income certificate with the file size 40 KB
- Caste Certificate of the candidate with the size 40 KB
- Residence proof of the candidate
How to Register UP Shadi Anudan
The candidate can apply for the UP Shadi Anudan scheme through the official website of Shadi Anudan. The registration form is available on the site. The candidate has to apply for this scheme before 90 days of the marriage. The registration procedure is;
- Go to the UP Shadi Anudan official website
- Click on the New Registration option based on the eligibility
- Now the UP Shadi Anudan application form will display
- Fill all the details like Applicant details, wedding details, Details of annual income and bank details
- Click on Save
- The candidate will get the Registration Number after submitting the application form
- Go to the home page
- Click on Print the application form
- Enter the registration number and click on Submit
- Print the application form
How to Check Vivah Anudan Application Status
After submitting the application form for the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, the candidate can check the status of the Vivah Anudan form. The procedure is straightforward to check.
- Open the official website
- Go to the Services
- Click on Application Form Status
- Select the District, account number/ register number
- Click on search
Download Shadi Anudan Application Form in PDF
The application form for the UP Shadi Anudan scheme is available on the website. Before filling the application form, the candidate has to read the critical guideline for the application form. The Guideline has divided category wised. The link is given below:
- General, SC, ST category Guideline link
- OBC Category Guideline link
- Minority Class Category Guideline link
UP Shadi Anudan Contact Details
The UP Shadi Anudan website has given three helpline numbers. The numbers have categorised based on the category of the candidates. Through this helpline number, an applicant can directly contact with authority.
- General, SC, ST category – 18004190001, 945281770
- OBC Category – 18001805131, 05222288861
- Minority Class Category – 05222286199
For new updates and information, check Timesalert.
- 1 UP Shadi Anudan
- 1.1 UP Shadi Anudan 2023 Registration
- 1.2 UP Shadi Anudan Or Vivah Anudan Services
- 1.3 UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Details
- 1.4 UP Shadi Anudan Eligibility
- 1.5 Document needed for UP Shadi Anudan
- 1.6 How to Register UP Shadi Anudan
- 1.7 How to Check Vivah Anudan Application Status
- 1.8 Download Shadi Anudan Application Form in PDF
- 1.9 UP Shadi Anudan Contact Details