Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate application is available in the online portal of the state. The Birth certificate is an essential document of the child, and you need to register the birth of a child according to the rules. It is evidence of personal identification to get the benefits and services of the government.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate service is also online, and that makes the process easy. We can apply for the childbirth certificate from the hospital, CSC or NNSC and even through e-Nagarsewa website. We can check the status of the application and download the document. Here are the complete details about the Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate application form, and eligibility.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate
Citizens of the country should register the birth of the child within 21 days of the event in their respective states. The Uttar Pradesh government has made this process online to convince the people. The applicant can register the birth without giving the name of a child and update it after a year. The Municipal Corporation will issue the Birth Certificate in the urban areas and Tashildhar in rural areas. Now, all these applications are available on the official website.
Birth Registrations are available in local offices with the place of Birth. The Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate is free of cost under the Registration of Birth and Death Act, 1969. The birth certificate is issued free within 21 days. Your subject to the late fee after the period — complete details of eligibility, documents, online process given in the article. You can also check the status of Application and download Birth certificate online.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate Online
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate application is available in the online state web portal. Here you need some scanned copies required to upload and complete the application form. The list of documents are
- Identification Proof
- Hospital birth Proof
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card of Parents
- Name of Parent
- Location of Residence
- Hospital discharge certificate
Make sure that you have the copies of all these documents before you start the application process online.
Birth Certificate Application In UP
The Uttar Pradesh birth certificate application is available in both offline and online. Here in this section, we provide you with complete details about both methods. Choose the convenient one and apply for the Birth certificate.
How To Apply UP Birth Certificate Offline
- The citizen can apply for the certificate within the hospital where the child is born. Follow the steps below to complete the process using the offline method.
- Go to the birth certificate operator in the hospital.
- Give the required details, and the operator will fill the information given by the citizen.
- Declare the form by with applicant signature and submit the form in the hospital.
- Once the application is submitted, you receive confirmation SMS about the Birth Certificate.
Apply through Citizen Service Centre
- A parent can apply for a Birth certificate in the Citizen Service Centre (CSC). These are official online centres to perform Nagar Nigam Services.
- You can ask for the Birth Certificate application, and they will fill the form according to the information given.
- When the application is submitted citizen will receive SMS about confirmation.
- You can pay the fee of Birth Certificate to the CSC which later transferred to the government.
Birth Certificate Apply Nigam Service Center
- Applicant collects all the documents for application and visits the Nigam Service Centre (NNSC)
- The officer will fill the form of Birth certificate as provided by the applicant. Candidate should declare the form by checking all details.
- Once the application is submitted, you get a confirmation message and application number as SMS.
Online Birth Certificate Uttar Pradesh Apply
It is an easy process to apply online for the birth certificate. You don’t need to visit the offices to register the birth certificate. We can use for it in the online process form anywhere. You need to have the scanned copies of the documents to upload them. Here are the complete steps that can help in Online Birth Certificate Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply Birth Certificate Online
- Open the official website of e-Nagar Nigam in the official website or click here to redirect home page.
- Tap on “Citizen Login” option which provided on the top of the page.
- Here Login with the Mobile Number and password that you have already registered on the website.
- If you are a new user, then click on “New User Registration” and follow the screen instructions properly.
- After you access the account, select the Birth Certificate from the options. It will open the application form on the page.
- Fill the application form with the details in their own text spaces in the form.
- Upload the documents in the page in the given format and sizes. Tap on Applicable button and reach the online payment page on the screen.
- In this, it displays the amount to pay and select the mode of payment and complete.
- Once the payment made, you will get the Application Number and keep it safe for further purposes.
- The online process will take place, and you will get the regular updates about the application, and you can also check in the online portal.
How To Check UP Birth Certificate Status
We can check the Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate status after the application form the website quickly. Here are the steps to check the status of Birth Certificate online
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate in the browser.
- Tap on Birth Certificate at the left side menu on the home page. It will open a new page on the screen.
- Click on Check Status Birth Certificate from them where it will open a new window.
- Here give your Acknowledgment Number and Enter the image text in the fields assigned.
- Tap on Submit option that will show the Birth certificate Status on the screen.
Download Birth Certificate Uttar Pradesh
We can download Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate after it issued without visiting the office. Follow the steps which are below that will help you to download the certificate online.
- Visit the web portal of Online Birth Certificate Uttar Pradesh.
- Here choose the Birth certificate option on the home page, which are on the left side.
- Now, choose the Download Birth certificate option from the screen.
- You can use the Acknowledgment Number, Registration or search the certificate.
- Select the Ack. No or Reg. No on the page and give the details and complete the Captcha.
- Tap on submit that will display the certificate, and you can easily download or print the Online Birth Certificate.
- If you want to search then select the option and give the City Name and Date of birth in the text boxes.
- Give the image text and click on Submit button below that will give the list. Search the name and click on it to download.
Verify Online Birth Certificate Uttar Pradesh
We can verify the Birth Certificate Online easily using the registration number in the online portal. We will give the details to verify the Birth certificate.
- Open the Birth Certificate page on the official website of Nagar Nigam.
- Tap on verify Birth Certificate option in the page.
- Enter the details like Registration number or Ack No in the text field given on the page.
- Enter the image text for the security purpose and tap on Submit option below the page.
- It will show the Birth certificate complete details on the page, and you can also download it.
Online Birth Certificate Application Fee
There is no application fee for the Birth Certificate to apply in the online or offline process in the period. But you should pay the late fee if you cross this time. The fee details are here.
- Application is free for 21 days after the event occurred.
- The late is Rs. 2 from 21 days to 30 days after the birth took place.
- If the Application is a delay for one year a late fee is Rs.10 as per rules. In this case, if the registration is at Head office of Health Department, Rs 5 is taken as a late fee.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Contact
The official portal has given the facility to call mail or reach them out in address for any issues. This contact information is available in the contact us page of the web portal. We will give the contact details here in the below
Urban Local Bodies
Sector-7 Gomti Nagar Extension
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Contact Number: 0522-2838128, 2838129
4. Call Timings: 10:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M
For more information and details check Timesalert