Vidyasiri Scholarship, also known as Karnataka ePass Scholarship is a type of ePass scholarship that can be received by the students of Karnataka for higher studies. The government of Karnataka has declared an announcement regarding these scholarships on their official website, which is karepass.cgg.gov.in. More other details about Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount, eligibility are discussed below.
- 1 Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 1.1 Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 EPass Karnataka Vidyasiri Online Application Form
- 1.3 Documents Required For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 1.4 How to Apply Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
- 1.5 How To Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status
- 1.6 Vidyasiri Scholarship Important Dates
- 1.7 KARePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Contact Details
All the interested Karnataka students who wish to apply for this scholarship should have qualified the eligibility criteria. For the candidates that have successfully applied for the scholarship, they would receive an amount of 1500/- Rupees.
The purpose of the Government of Karnataka is eradicating the illiteracy rate by implementing scholarships to the students. The applications for Vidyasiri Scholarship will start in September 2019.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Among the other criteria, two of the main principles that need to fulfil are in regards to Family’s annual income and the caste that a student belongs. More detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria provided below-
- The candidate must belong to a minority class, that is, he/ she should be from SC/ST/OBC.
- The student must also have proof that he/ she attend the college/ university with an attendance percentage of at least 75%.
- The overall family income of the particular candidate should not exceed an amount of Rs.2, 00, 000/- per year.
- The student must also be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
EPass Karnataka Vidyasiri Online Application Form
Though the official date for the Vidyasiri Scholarship Application has not released. It is most likely to release on September 2019 by the Government of Karnataka. Before coming to the application form, it is necessary to know some key points. The students get selected for this Scholarship through the marks obtained by a student in academics and also the annual income for their parents.
The application form for the Vidyasiri Scholarship from the Government of Karnataka will be available on the official website, which is karepass.cgg.gov.in when the application process of the same would have started.
Documents Required For Vidyasiri Scholarship
Certain documents required for students that wish to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship provided by the Government of Karnataka. They are-
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Bonafide of the respective school/ college
- A copy of the Bank passbook
- SSLC certificate (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
- Aadhar card
- Recently taken passport size colour photographs
How to Apply Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
The eligible candidates that wish to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship provided by the Government of Karnataka should note that the online application of this notice has not released yet. But the procedure for application is nevertheless still the same. By following the below steps, the students can successfully apply for the scholarship.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Government of Karnataka for ePass (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) which is karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then click on the notification for the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019, it will direct you to link for applying online.
- Fill in all the essential details and recheck before the submission.
- Upload all the required documents and attach to the online form in the online portal.
- Then download the submitted application form and take a printout until further notice.
How To Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status
After the submission of the online application form, the applicants must keep track of their application form online. The students can keep track of their form by following through the below-given steps-
- Open the official website for the Vidyasiri Scholarship, which is karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that announces the notification of application status for Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- You will then directed to another page where few of the details of your application form required for enquiring against the status of your form.
- Enter all the necessary details, and you will be able to view the status of your application form.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Important Dates
To apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship right on time, it is also equally necessary to keep a record of all the critical dates that are regarding the Vidyasiri Scholarship for students. Although the official website ePass of Karnataka has to make any declarations regarding the notification for Vidyasiri Scholarship.
The application process for this notice is most likely to start in September 2019 and would end approximately in October 2019. For the students that have missed to apply for this opportunity and the applicants who would like to renew this scholarship, it can also be done most likely in October 2019.
KARePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Contact Details
If you are a student that wishes to apply for this scholarship but have queries that have not yet been dissolved by the above information, you can visit the official website, which is karepass.cgg.gov.in. Or you are free to contact the number 8050770005 in regards to the scholarship queries.
An address also provided for the students that want to officially address their problems in person through the help of a meeting-Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
- VidyaSiri Scholarship Contact Number: 8050770005
- Address: No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052
For other details, check Timesalert and get updated with all the latest news.