YSR LAW Nestham Scheme: The Andhra Pradesh government has issued a new scheme for the law students. Through this scheme, the junior advocates will get Rs. 5000/- per month as a stipend. The state government has planned this scheme, and now the government has finalised the scheme. According to this YSR LAW Nestham Yojana scheme, the graduated lawyers will get a job through this scheme. Now the project is ready for launch. The state government will launch this very soon to help the junior lawyers. For more updates about this scheme, you can check this article.
YSR LAW Nestham Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh always tries to improve its system to help the AP citizens. Every year, the AP government launches new schemes for the people. Through all the schemes, people are getting many facilities for their day to day life. The best part of this government is, it always gives focuses on every section. So, day by day, the state is improving rather than other states. Recently, the AP government announced a new scheme called “YSR LAW Nestham Scheme.” The scheme is for the graduated lawyers. The scheme is planned for the graduated lawyers that are to give them jobs and opportunities.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has planned for this YSR LAW Nestham Yojana Scheme from starting dates. After taking powers of the Chief Minister, he has fulfilled all the promises given during the election time. And now he has agreed for this LAW Nestham Scheme to help the junior advocates. Through this scheme, the eligible candidates can get stipends from the government. This scheme is for giving the jobs to the lawyers. For further information about the scheme, you have to check our site regularly.
YSR LAW Nestham Online Application Form
For taking the monthly stipend from the state government, the eligible candidate has to apply for this YSR LAW Nestham scheme. The candidate can apply for the scheme only through online. The registered candidate will get Rs.5000/- monthly. Through this scheme, the state government is helping the students financially. The state government planned for launching the scheme on 3rd December 2019, which is the National Lawyer Day.
The scheme is an excellent opportunity for the students to make their future. The interested candidate can apply for this scheme after launch. The details about the scheme have given below. Check the link and apply for this Yojana to take the stipend.
AP LAW Nestham Scheme Details
|Name||YSR LAW Nestham Scheme|
|Announced by||AP Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Purpose||Help the Junior Advocates|
|Stipend Amount||Rs. 5000/-|
|Launch Date||3rd December 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rules for AP LAW Nestham Scheme
The candidate has to follow the scheme rules to get the stipend amount. Those rules are;
- An eligible candidate has to apply through the official website.
- You have to upload your birth certificate along with your law degree certificate.
- All the certificates should be an affidavit, which has registered by the Bar Council and verified by the Senior Counsel.
- The candidate has to include the Adhaar number along with the application form.
- Only one person will be eligible for this scheme from one family.
- If any four wheelers vehicle has been registered in the candidate’s name, then he/she is ineligible for this scheme.
- Before quite the job, you have to inform the relevant authorities.
- After completing the registration process for a lawyer in Bar Council, your certificate must be kept in the Bar Council for two years.
AP LAW Nestham Scheme Eligibility
Without satisfying the eligibility conditions, the candidate can’t apply for this YSR LAW Nestham Scheme. All the conditions and rules have set by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this law scheme.
- The candidate must have to complete their graduation with a law degree.
- The name of the student must register on the state Bar council section 17.
- If the candidate has three years practice certificate, which is already registered in section 22, they can also apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years old.
- Non-practicing lawyers could not be eligible for this scheme.
- An applicant must have their adhaar card and bank account.
Document needed for LAW Nestham Scheme
Certain documents have to submit along with the YSR LAW Nestham application form. Those documents are;
- Resident Proof
- LLB degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- A registration certificate authorised by the Bar Council
- Affidavit certificate by the Senior Advocate
- Candidate’s Bank account Details
- Candidate’s Adhaar card number
- Passport size photo and candidate’s signature
How To Apply online For YSR LAW Nestham Scheme
On coming December 2019, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will launch a new scheme called “YSR LAW Nestham Scheme” for junior advocates. Through this scheme, the registered candidate will get financial support from the AP government. So, after a few days, the Nestham scheme website will be prepared. Then the interested candidates can apply for this scheme for taking the stipends. Here we have given some steps for this scheme. Follow the below instruction and apply YSR LAW Nestham Scheme 2019.
- Go to the official website
- Complete the registration process with the help of Adhaar Card. After putting adhaar no. You will get the OTP in your register mobile number.
- Fill the personal information, like gender, name, father’s name, address, email id, etc.
- Submit all the educational certificates
- Upload the required documents
- Enter the bank account details
- After putting all the information, save it. And recheck all the given information
- Submit the application form
- Now, you can get the Application ID. Through this id, you can check the status of your application form.
Register/Login via VID Number
Through the VID Number, the interested and eligible candidate can complete the register/Login process by following the below steps.
- Open the website
- Hit on Click Here
- Enter 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- Put the Captcha code
- Click on Send OTP
- Now put the OTP and follow the given instructions
YSR LAW Nestham Contact Details
The candidate can contact the support team to solve their issues. Here, we have provided the YSR LAW Nestham customer support number and email address.
- YSR LAW Nestham Number – 1947
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs about YSR LAW Nestham Scheme
What is the scheme amount for Junior Advocates through YSR LAW Nestham Scheme?
The junior register advocates will get monthly Rs.5000/- as stipend through this YSR LAW Nestham scheme.
When will the YSR LAW Nestham Yojana start?
On the 3rd December 2019, the YSR LAW Nestham scheme will launch publically.
What is the application fee for this scheme?
The YSR LAW Nestham application fee has not mentioned. After launching the scheme, the application fee will also announce.
For more information about new schemes, Check Timesalert.
- 1 YSR LAW Nestham Scheme
- 1.1 YSR LAW Nestham Online Application Form
- 1.2 AP LAW Nestham Scheme Details
- 1.3 Rules for AP LAW Nestham Scheme
- 1.4 AP LAW Nestham Scheme Eligibility
- 1.5 Document needed for LAW Nestham Scheme
- 1.6 How To Apply online For YSR LAW Nestham Scheme
- 1.7 Register/Login via VID Number
- 1.8 YSR LAW Nestham Contact Details
- 1.9 FAQs about YSR LAW Nestham Scheme