YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme is the financial help that given to the brides of specific caste that will decrease the burden of marriage on the family. The scheme will help the poor and backward citizens of the state. The financial support can cover all the expenditure of the wedding.
It is a welfare scheme which one among the three YSR scheme introduced by the Chief Minister. The people still these days think that girl marriage is a burden and go with the child marriage scheme. With the increase in the prices, the weaker sections are not able to afford the cost of marriages. So, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken the initiative of the YSR Pelli Kanuka in AP. This scheme will help in the expenditure of bride marriage, and no daughter in the family treated as a burden.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 1 AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 1.1 YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Details
- 1.2 YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Eligibility
- 1.3 Documents Needed To Get AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 1.4 AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online
- 1.5 How to apply AP Pelli Kanuka YSR Scheme
- 1.6 AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Status Check
- 1.7 YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Amount Details
- 1.8 AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme App Download
- 1.9 YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Customer Care Number
- 1.10 About AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The scheme will help the people to think forward and change the mindset regarding the girl marriage. For weak financial citizens, girl marriage expenditure is always very high, which they cannot afford. The YSR Pelli Kanuka is a welfare scheme for these sections in the state. It gives a particular amount depending upon the category you belong that will help in the bride’s marriage. It considered as the gift to the girl’s family on the marriage occasion, and the amount is transferred directly to bank accounts. So, there are no middle persons in the system, and that will increase the transparency of the scheme.
All the welfare government schemes are to help the backward sections, but YSR Pelli Kanuka also wants to bring a change in people thinking process. The application process, eligibility, and the beneficiary amount are depending upon the caste details in the article. In some sections, the girls are considered inferior because of marriage expenses and dowries to get married. But the Pelli Kanuka YSR Scheme in AP will help to remove this thought and help the bride family with financial support. All the information about the scheme mentioned below.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Details
|Name of scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Purpose||Financial support to Bride|
|Scheme type||State government|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Eligibility
The candidates should reach the criteria to apply for the scheme. It is only available for selected sections of the society to give the amount for the bride’s marriage. Here is the list of Scheme eligibility
- The bride should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The girl should be major to apply for the beneficiary scheme.
- It should be the first marriage of the girl. That means widows and divorces are not eligible to apply.
- The annual family income must be less than two Lakh rupees from all the sources
- The girl should belong to a low caste or economically background category according to state rules.
Documents Needed To Get AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the applicant should have these documents that will help you to complete the registration quick. We need to upload these documents as proof to the details we provided.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of wedding card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Resident Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
You need to have scanned copies of all these documents that you need to upload in the online application. So, make sure you have these copies before starting the process.
AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online
The online application website is available for citizens easily. You can check the eligibility and the benefit amount on the site. The benefit amount of the scheme is transferred to the bride account or mother account directly. The government maintains the online application portal, so all your information is entirely safe. You also need the personal details of the groom to enter in the application form. Here is the complete information about the scheme in AP application instructions.
How to apply AP Pelli Kanuka YSR Scheme
- Open the official website of YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme in your browser.
- It redirects the home screen of the page where you can see the required links.
- Tap on required link that will open the application form on the screen.
- Fill in the details which are required and also upload the supporting documents.
- You need to upload them in the mentioned format and sizes given for the application form.
- Check the Application form and “Submit” it by tapping on the button below the screen.
- Note the application number for Status in the online website.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Status Check
We can check the application status of the scheme on the official website quickly. You will get the complete details about the amount transfer stage on your apply. Here are the steps that will help you to check the status soon.
- Visit the official web portal of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme in your browser.
- Here you can see the dashboard on the home page of the scheme.
- Tap on Status Check option on the screen that will open the status check form.
- Give your registration number and then tap on submit that will display the application status on screen.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Amount Details
As discussed in the above sections of the article, the beneficiary amount varies depending upon the caste. The YSR Pelli Kanuka amount is the essential financial help for the brides of the state. Here is the list of the amount provided for the bride of a specific caste. These amounts are transferred to the beneficiary account directly. It improves the transparency of the scheme.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1, 00,000|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs. 1, 00,000|
|SC and ST Inter-caste Marriages||Rs.1, 25,000|
|Backward Class (BC)||Rs.50, 000|
|Backward Class Inter-caste Marriage||Rs.75, 000|
|Disabled||Rs. 1, 50,000|
|Construction Labour||Rs. 1,00, 000|
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme App Download
We can also install the application from the Play Store of the respective devices. Candidates can check the details of the scheme easily from the App. We can apply from the app in your Smartphone easily and no need to visit any offices for this purpose. The YSR Pelli Kanuka App has a straightforward user interface and occupies very less space.
We can also upload the documents quickly and check the status of the application at any time and place. In the App, we have the facility of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme details in Telugu, which is a local language. It will make the application process very simple for everyone. you can also check the details of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Customer Care Number
If you have any issues with the application in the online portal, then you can easily take help from customer executives. The customer care number of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Toll-Free Numbers. We can call these numbers in the available times and bring the suggestions to solve problems. The customer care numbers are available on the official website of scheme.
About AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
What is YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme?
It is a beneficiary welfare scheme for the bride marriage that provides financial support. The scheme is the online application and available only weaker sections of the state.
What is YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Amount for BC?
The scheme provides a different amount according to the caste. The Pelli Kanuka YSR Scheme for BC Amount is Rs. 50,000 and Backward caste Inter Caste marriage is RS. 75,000.
How to fill YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Form?
The application is available only online and uploads the supporting documents on the websites. You can also check the status of the application form on the official website.
For more other information, check Timesalert.