Numerous employees are working under the Kerala State Government and at times, it might get quite difficult to keep a track of their individual accounts and maintain their payslips.
AG Kerala Login
AG Kerala stands for Accountant General of Kerala. The AG of Kerala maintains the GPF account of the State Government of Kerala. So, the workers can check their GPF account on the AG Kerala Website. It is an easy procedure which we will discuss in the article.
All the subscribers of AG Kerala are accessible to a GPF account, so you can easily check out your GPF account in the AG Kerala portal if you are a subscriber. Some other function of AG Kerala is providing the employees with their monthly and annual salary slips, EPF, other information about salary and information related to pension.
What is AG Kerala?
AG Kerala or Accountant General of Kerala functions under the Comptroller Audit and Auditor General of India. It was founded in the year 1960. The AG in the initial days was Shri S. Vasudevan.
The main function of AG is the maintenance of the Annual Finance Accounts and other important accounts for the State Government. Along with this, the AG handles the GPF accounts and pension accounts of the employees of the State Government.
AG Kerala Payslip Login
There is an official portal designed specifically for employees under the State Government so that they can check their GPF statement and salary details. Follow the steps given below to log in:-
- Go to the official website
Firstly, you need to go to the official website to log in. You can either search for the KSEMP web portal on Google or any other preferred browser.
- Enter login credentials
Now, you can enter your login credentials i.e. you’re User ID which is your PEN (Permanent Employee Number) and your password, enter the CAPTCHA.
Finally, you can click on the “Login” button and you will be able to access your GPF statement and other salary-related information on your login page.
How To Reset KSEMP Login Password At ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in
In case you have forgotten the password and want to update to a new password, you can follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the official website
To recover the password as well, you need to visit the official website. You can either search KSEMP official portal on Google.
- Create/Forgot Password
Now, after clicking on the link, you will be on the login page where you have to click on “Create /Forget Password.
- Enter the required details
Now, you need to enter the required details. You need to enter PEN/DDO/PPO/Treasury ID, E-mail, Phone Number, and CAPTCHA and click on “Submit”.
- New Password
Now check your e-mail ID as you will receive the new password in your e-mail. Now, use this password to login into your account.
AG Kerala Annual Statement
You can easily check the GPF statement in the online portal if you are an employee under the Kerala State Government. To do so, follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the official portal
First, you need to go to the official website.
- Click on the KSEM Portal
Now, click on the KSEM portal on the website. A new AG Kerala GPF Login website will show up. On this website, you have to enter the GPF number, PIN, and CAPTCHA code.
- Click on Submit
Now, when you click on Submit, you will see the AG Kerala GPF annual statement of the year you want to view.
AG Kerala Helpline Number
In case, you have any queries or problems related to AG Kerala, you can contact the following:-
- ITS Cell- 0471-2776282
- GPF Issue- 0471-2776699
- Gazetted Entitlement Issues- GE-01 0471 2776501 or GE-02 0471 2776501
- Pension Related Issues- Pension RRD 0471 2776499
People Also Ask On AG Kerala
Few questions were asked frequently which we have answered below:-
- What is the procedure of downloading AG Kerala pay slips?
You need to first login to the AG KSEM website and then, on the login page, you will be able to download the payslip of whichever month that you want.
- What is the process of registration for AG Kerala GPF Accounts?
The following procedure is to be followed to register:-
- The Office Head of the employee has to forward the salary details of the employee to the Accountant General.
- The details must adhere to the Revised Application Form as per the Circular given by the State Government.
- Now, the AG provides the employee with a GPF number, the prefix of which is as per the department of the full-time employee.
- The prefix of part-time employees is “CNT”
What is the download procedure of GPF Forms?
Different forms can be downloaded from the AG KSEM website. To download the form, follow the given procedure:-
- Go to the AG KSEM official portal
- Click on “Forms Download”
- Then, select the form that you want to download
- In the next page, the form opens in the PDF format
- You can either Download/Print the form from here.
How to register for AG Kerala Pension
To register for the AG Kerala as a pensioner of a Government office, follow the procedure given below:-
- Go to the official AG Kerala login website
- Click on register Update Pension User
- You will be redirected to another page, where you have to fill in your DOB, date of joining the office, date of cessation of your service, contact number and e-mail ID.
- After submitting this, you will receive a password on your e-mail Id which you can use for logging in along with your Permanent Employee Number as your User ID.
Here are the complete details about AG Kerala Login, GPF Statement Online, and its official portal ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in. For more updates and information check Timesalert.