Learning Apps For Kids: Nowadays education has changed a lot over the past decades. Even though the institutional based education are present, parents are preferring to focus their kids on learning at home. So, using the internet kids are learning so many things in their homes. In everyone life childhood is the most important time for learning. Because of that parents are giving tablets or smartphones to their kids these days.
Best Learning Apps For Kids
- 1 Best Learning Apps For Kids
- 1.1 Top Best Educational Apps On Android
- 1.2 Features of Duolingo
- 1.3 Best PreSchool Apps 2019
- 1.4 Features of Pocket Code
- 1.5 Features of Google Classroom
- 1.6 Top Best Learning Apps 2019 For Kids
- 1.7 Most Used Learning Apps For Kids On Android And IOS
- 1.8 Top Educational Apps For Kids On Android
- 1.9 Conclusion
In recent days kids are very highly engaged with smartphones for gaming, learning and many more purposes. A large number of Android and iOS applications are available in the market to learn education. In this article, we are including some of the best learning apps for kids.
Here we are providing the latest top most educational apps for kids. They are:
- Amazon Kindle
- Pocket Code
- Google Classroom
- Educational Games for Kids
- Puzzingo Toddler Kids Puzzles
- Splash Math K-5 Parent Connect
- DragonBox Elements
- Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar
Top Best Educational Apps On Android
Amazon Kindle – Reading is a good habit for each and every child. So, if your kid is very interested in reading books then Amazon Kindle application is very helpful. With the help of this application, you can easily enhance the reading skills of your kid. In your mobile phones, you can fast and easily download the eReader platform. In the store, you can find hundreds of kid-friendly books, which all are free to download. This is one of the best learning app 2019 in Android and IOS.
Features of Amazon Kindle
- It provides quick access to the users.
- The user gets one-tap access to navigate the small icons of books.
- Light and Dark themes.
Duolingo – Nowadays learning a foreign language is not as simple. But users can easily learn the foreign languages with the help of Duolingo application. It includes a different language for learning they are Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Danish, Italian, Irish, English and many more. So, this app is a best and better option for your kids to learn foreign language. Users can download for free and it is really very fun for kids to learn other languages.
Features of Duolingo
- It is a user-friendly application.
- Using one application you can learn many languages.
- No hidden fees in the application.
Best PreSchool Apps 2019
Pocket Code – One of the coding application in the Android devices. So kids can learn how to code. This app teaches you on how to write a program, how does the programming works and also some basic programming logic. In a visual programming environment you can create, edit, execute, share and remix the programs. Through the pocket code community, you can download the catrobat programs also.
Features of Pocket Code
- Free for download.
- It is an open source application.
- This app has user-friendly interface.
Google Classroom – One of the good platform to interact with parents, kids, and teachers. It is nothing but a virtual classroom environment. With the help of this trending application, students can interact with other students, upload files and turn in assignments. So, it connects to the Google classroom web platform and provides high-quality data. Now it is one of the best learning application 2019 for kids. Parents can now check here for the top Best Spelling Apps on Android and IOS from the link attached here.
Features of Google Classroom
- It is simple to use.
- This app provides a paperless classroom.
- The User can access Google products like Google files and drives.
Top Best Learning Apps 2019 For Kids
Educational Games for Kids – A gaming application mainly designed for educational purpose. Almost all types of games may be used in this educational environment. So, with the help of this educational gaming you can teach certain subjects, concepts, understand historical events and many more. And kids will learn alphabets, numbers, shapes, colors and much more. Another best learning app for kids to use on your smartphones.
Features of Educational Games For Kids
- It entertains games and apps for preschoolers.
- A number of kids games are available.
- Logical apps for toddlers.
Puzzingo Toddler Kids Puzzles – The best application that you can download for your kids. It comes with hundreds of puzzles where are challenging for kids to play. So, puzzingo includes core concepts like shapes, colors, food, numbers, and ABC. Apart from that it covers the kid’s favorite topics such as car, princess, train, animals, and more. Continually they will add the educational puzzles in the application.
Features of Puzzingo Toddler Kids Puzzles
- It comes with hundreds of puzzles.
- The user can use very easily.
- It is a very user-friendly interface.
Most Used Learning Apps For Kids On Android And IOS
Splash Math K-5 Parent Connect – If you are looking for the best mini-mathematician app, then this suits the best for your kids. This is the best math practicing application in the market. By using this your kids can easily improve their skills in math. You children can easily engage with this app because it is very fun to learn the math tricks.
Features of Splash Math K-5 Parent Connect
- The instant notifications on mastery of skills.
- Overall math score and improvements in the grade.
- Kids daily activity can see in activity timelines.
DragonBox Elements – One of the best application to learn geometry on iOS devices. Between 8 to 11 years age kids can easily learn geometry using this application. This characters and puzzles make very fun for kids while learning. Kids can go upto l00 levels. One of the best learning apps of 2019 for kids.
Features of DragonBox Elements
- This application improves logical reasoning skills.
- Kids can gain the instinctive understanding of the properties of angles.
- With help of learning resources, you can transfer the concepts to paper.
Top Educational Apps For Kids On Android
Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar – The best application to learn planning and sequences, problem-solving, number recognition and counting in order. Preschoolers can reach their goals after using this application. It can easily generate and execute a solution to any problems in an easy manner. Kids can fast understand and recognize the number in the code. This is the best application to learn the problem-solving.
Features of Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar
- It provides challenging levels for kids.
- This app is very easy to use.
- Level by level increase the complexity.
Bee-Bot – This application was developed by TTS groups. This application improves the kid’s skills in directional languages, and programming. So, it had been designed and developed in 12 levels for encouraging the kids. If you completed the level very fast then you will get the stars. This is fully engaged in the garden area so, kids like very much.
Features of Bee-Bot
- It is very easy to play.
- This app is free for download.
- Kids will fastly engage with this application.
In this article, we include both Android and iOS applications for kids. By using all those applications kids can easily learn the education-related concepts in smartphones. It is the best and easy way to learn each and everything using the internet. For more updates on all the apps and technology information just tune our page Timesalert.