AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship is the scheme of the state government to support education offering economic support. It is available for all eligible candidates at every stage of their education. AP Jnanabhumi main objective is to provide education to all candidates of the state. It helps the people who can‘t afford to complete their education, and this help to decrease the illiteracy rate in the state.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship is for the weaker sections of the state that drop their studies in the middle due to lack of economic support. The scholarship is available every year for fee and hostel and other allowances every month. It is a very transparent system where the money id directly transferred to the student bank account. The official web portal will help in the process of application and checking the scholarship status.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1 AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.1 jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship
- 1.2 Jnanabhumi Scholarship Details
- 1.3 About AP Jnanabhumi
- 1.4 Benefits of AP Jnanabhumi Portal
- 1.5 What is the Eligibility for AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.6 Documents to Apply For AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.7 AP Janabhumi Scholarship Application form online
- 1.8 How To Renewal AP Janabhumi Scholarship Online
- 1.9 AP Janabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Application
- 1.10 How to check AP Janabhumi Scholarship Status
- 1.11 AP Janabhumi Scholarship Login
- 1.12 AP Janabhumi Scholarship Contact Numbers
The scheme will improve the education rate in the state, and only the students of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get this scholarship. It will reduce child marriages where many of them did not complete education because of economic crises. It helps to make every eligible candidate complete their studies and stand for themselves for their future. Education is the only thing that gives confidence and a certificate to start their career. It always helps for the better standard of living, and that eradicates the poverty line in the state.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship application is available in the official web portal easily. Students can make renewal scholarship every year in the online site providing the required documents. The complete details about the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship application, status tracking, and login are available in the article.
If you are new to the scholarship application, then go through the complete information for details. The AP Jnanabhumi Scholarships are available for post and pre-matric students. The scholarship is helping many students every year, providing financial support. So, the minimum education will not become a burden to the family because education is the essential requirement of any citizen.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Details
|Name||AP Janabhumi Scholarship|
|Scholarship available||Post and Pre-Matric|
About AP Jnanabhumi
It is an online scholarship portal launched in the year 2017 by Andhra Pradesh state Chief Minister. The site is the students as one-stop for all the scholarship details. It a digital platform and no need for any paperwork to visit offices to apply for education scholarships. There are other facilities for students that help in their education, like online applications to universities, upgrading skills, and competitive coaching programs. Candidates can also download the hall tickets of their board exams and check the result online from the official website.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship has distributed around Rs. 5,000 Crore annually to 17 Lakh eligible students under this scheme. It also provided Rs. 1,500 Crore under other different scholarships that are under AP Jnanabhumi. The portal releases the amount to beneficiaries in time. The scholarship is the part of providing equal opportunities of education to students of the state. also, interested aspirants can go through Vidyadhan Scholarship and apply for it.
Benefits of AP Jnanabhumi Portal
There are many benefits provided by the scholarship portals mentioned below. It will give you a more precise idea about AP Janabhumi Scholarship and the portal.
- You can apply quickly in the online portal for the scholarship.
- Students can log in and track their application status easily on the website.
- It provides financial support for both post and pre-matric students of the state.
- The portal also provides other facilities like download hall ticket, scholarship renewal, exam results.
- It is entirely a transparent system where the amount transferred to the student account.
- The AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship covers the entire student education life cycle providing guidance and economic support.
- It also provides coaching facilities for competitive exams to the eligible candidates.
What is the Eligibility for AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Students should reach the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship online. The state government sets these, and the list is below
- Candidates must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Students belong to SC/ST, and BC and minorities are eligible to apply.
- Student’s family annual income should not exceed RS. 2 Lakh for SC and ST category, Rs 1 Lakh for BC and Rs. 1.5 Lakh for minority candidates.
- Students should study in government certified school or colleges.
Pre-Matric Scholarship eligibility
- The candidates studying 5th to 10th of SC/ST Category and 9th and 10th Class BC are eligible to apply.
- You should have minimum 50 % marks in previous grade final examinations.
- Student’s family annual income for SC/ST/BC, minority and disabled communities should be only Rs. 2 Lakh from all sources.
- The beneficiary should not apply for any other central or state education scholarships.
- Permanent residence of the state can apply for Scholarship, and 30 % of scholarships reserved for girls.
Documents to Apply For AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
You need to have particular documents to complete the application mentioned below. Make sure you have the scanned copies in the required format and sizes of them to apply online.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence proof
- Previous education details
- Bonafide or conduct certificates
- Caste certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photographs
AP Janabhumi Scholarship Application form online
The application process is available only in the online method. Here are the steps that help you with the application process more manageable. Just follow these steps for the AP Janabhumi Scholarship application. The application for Post and pre-matric are in different sections go through them according to their titles you require scholarship.
AP Janabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship Application
- Visit the official website of AP Janabhumi Scholarship in your browser, and that will redirect home page on the screen.
- Here you can see Pre Matric Scholarship in the menu bar of the screen select the option.
- You can see the application link in the page click on it to start the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the application form and attach the documents in the online application form.
- The Hostel Welfare Officer will go through the application and confirm details, and a District officer will give the scholarship to eligible candidates.
How To Renewal AP Janabhumi Scholarship Online
- Open the official website and tap on renewal link and provide student Aadhar Number and application number.
- The candidate details will appear on screen and change details required like marks memo of last year education and submit a renewal application.
- The officers will go through the application, and you will receive the updates when it is accepted.
AP Janabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Application
- Open the web portal of AP Janabhumi scholarship in the browser and select Post Matric Scholarship from menu options.
- Download the J-SAF form in the online website or collect from the college administrative office.
- Fill the application form with required details and submit in the college. The administration will verify details and submit in the online AP Janabhumi Scholarship.
- When the process completes, you will receive a text message to the registered mobile number regarding submission and Application number.
- Visit the official website of AP Janabhumi and access application form using ID and Aadhar Number.
- Check the details and modify them if required and submit the application by providing the biometric authentication.
Renewal Online Scholarship Application
- Visit the official website and access using the Aadhar Number and application ID. Tap on the renewal application link in the page.
- Give previous marks memo and update other required details in the form and tap on submit button.
- You will receive a text message regarding the renewal application of scholarship from the portal.
How to check AP Janabhumi Scholarship Status
- Open the official website of AP Janabhumi Scholarship in your browser.
- Here Login with the credentials of Username and Password in the text spaces provided and complete Captcha.
- In the account page tap on scholarship status option and that will display the status on screen.
- You will also get the application status and updates to the registered mobile number and Email ID given in application form.
AP Janabhumi Scholarship Login
The Scholarship Portal Login details below in this section of the article. Follow these steps
- Visit the official website and tap on the Login button on the top right corner of the page.
- It opens a Login Pop-up on the screen and here give your User ID and Password in their respective fields.
- Enter the characters of the image in the text field provided for security purpose.
- Tap on the Sign In button on the screen to access your account in AP Janabhumi portal.
- If you lost the password, then click on the link in the login page that says Forgot Password on the page.
- It redirects to the new page where you can select the identity form the drop list.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and tap on “Get Verification Code” on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and retain the password for the account login.
AP Janabhumi Scholarship Contact Numbers
We can call the customer executives of the official website for any details. If you have any problems in checking scholarship status, the application then calls these numbers given. These are a toll-free number, and you can also write an email regarding your problem, and you will have quick replies.
- AP Janabhumi Scholarship Contact Number: 08645-274025
- PMU: 0865-274029
- Available Timings: 10:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M
- Email ID: [email protected]
What are scholarships available in AP Janabhumi Scholarship portal?
It provides scholarships for Pre-Matric and Post Matric students of the state residents. The candidates of SC/ST category can apple form 5th to 10th standard. The BC category students can apply from 9th to 10th class for this scholarship.
Can we check AP Janabhumi Inter results in the portal?
We can check result in the portal easily using the links available when they are released. It also provides the state university results and checks online affiliations for the academic year.
Can we Download hall tickets of University and Board Exams?
Students can download their hall tickets for Board exams from the official website easily. In the menu, select the Examinations section, and you can see the available Hall tickets to download. Select them and give your Roll Number and download the hall ticket easily.
For more updates and regular information check Timesalert