SBI (State Bank of India) has launched the 2023 Notification of SBI PO Recruitment stating 2000 vacancies for probationary officers. As the State Bank of India is one of the leading banks of India, many people dream of devoting themselves to the service of the state bank of India. And now that this golden opportunity is here to help you complete your dream don’t miss it.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
The examination pattern altered as compared to the previous exams, according to the official SBI PO Notification 2023. The registration process has now begun to recruit applicants to SBI and its Affiliate Banks following the publication of the notice. After passing the exams and entering the bank, applicants sent anywhere all over India wherever they choose or based on its availability.
Candidates must pass preliminary and main exams to apply for the interview. The candidates’ final selection is based on merit. December 4, 2023, the last date to apply online for the examination. The online examination conducted on 31st Dec 2023, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Jan 2023 in different slots. Follow along to know more about the SBI PO examination for the ear 2023-
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2023
The candidate who wants to appear for the examination must make sure that the following criteria fulfilled
- Age Limit- The candidate must be born between 2nd April 1990 and 1st April 1999 i.e., the candidate must be 21 to 30 years old following the date of 1st April 2023.
- Educational Qualification- The candidate must hold a graduate degree from any recognized university of any course or any qualification that is considered equal to a degree by the Central Government.
Students who are in their final year or semester of graduation are also allowed to apply provisionally provided that they can provide proof of passing their graduation examination before or by 1st July 2023 during their interview for SBI PO. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree or IDD Certification are to make sure that their date of passing is before or by 31st August 2023. Candidates having Chartered Account Certification are also allowed to apply.
Selection Procedure For SBI PO Recruitment
Number of Attempts- The maximum number of chances to appear for this exam fixed for every social category. Candidates who have the advantage of all the changes according to their category not eligible for further examinations once the number of chances has exceeded. Keep in mind that only the number of attempts made in Main exams counted and the number of attempts made in Preliminary exams not counted.
General/EWS – 4 attempts
General/EWS (PWD) – 7
OBC/OBC(PWD) – 7
SC/SC(PWD)/ST/ST(PWD) – No Restriction
Verification Biometrically- to make sure that a selection process is free of error and is secure, the bank will digitally record the thumb impression of the candidate. The bank does this to make sure that the candidate is genuine. Any variability in the biometric verification leads to the candidate getting rejected and legal punitive actions against them. So candidates urged not to get Mehandi, Ink, Chemical, etc., on their hands.
SBI PO Application Form Online
Candidates applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 have to make sure that they have a valid and active email ID and Mobile Number throughout the recruitment process of SBI PO to receive all the updates related to it. There are two procedures to apply online for the SBI PO recruitment-
SBI PO Registration
- Go to the official link
- A link for registration will open
- Click on the option saying ‘New Registration’
- Type in credentials like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Parent’s name, etc.
- Then hit the submit button to complete the Registration form of SBI PO
- After the above steps, you receive a Registration ID and password at your mobile number and Email Id.
How To Register For SBI PO
- Login to your registered account using the Registration ID, Date of Birth, and password
- Upload the scanned version of your signature and photograph by following the requirements mentioned on the website as follows
- Upload a scanned image of your passport size photograph (size 20-50 KB0) and signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Size of photograph- 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of Signature- 140 x 60 pixels
- After the candidates upload the above two things in the asked format, they have to verify the details. See and check the whole application form carefully.
- Then finally Pay the asked application fee online
This article has covered all the necessary information you need to know to appear for the SBI PO examination. A step by step procedure given for the registration and Login process for SBI PO Recruitment.