AP YSR Cheytha Scheme is for economically poor women of the state. There are many of them leading a miserable life. The scheme is from the state government, and all the eligible candidates can attain the benefit. It is also one of the promises Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy made during the election campaign.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme focused on mainly for the welfare of women in the state. It is only available for the Andhra Pradesh State women as this is state government scheme. Under this scheme, the government will give a certain amount every year, which helps in their living. The article will provide you with complete information about AP YSR Cheyutha details. So, go through the article and apply for the scheme that provides financial assistance.
Many deprived women are facing many financial crises in the state. So, the Chief Minister has started the scheme under the name of YSR to provide pension to them. The chief minister has observed the problem during the election campaign and gave his words on helping backward women. AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will provide them with better livelihood, survival. There is no need to depend on others, and it also helps to improve the property level of the state. The scheme allows women who want to start any small and medium business for their livelihood.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 Apply Online
The scheme is for only those who reach eligibility by the government. The AP YSR Cheyutha is the most upcoming one that uplifts the status of women in the state. The scheme will provide 75,000 rupees for every woman transfers to their account every year with instalments of 19, 000 per year.
Many helpless women in the state get lousy treatment. AP YSR Cheyutha scheme will help all these women will undoubtedly amount every year. The system is very transparent, where the beneficiary amount is available in registered bank accounts. Here are the complete details about of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme like eligibility, features, application process.
Details of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Introduced||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC and Minority|
|Purpose||Financial Support women|
|Apply||Online and offline|
|Scheme Type||State government|
|Age limit||45 years to 60 years|
Objectives of AP YSR Cheyutha
The main motto is to help the women of the state who are need of finance to make their livelihood. Many women don’t have essential stability and income sources. Many women should also manage their families to live and facing problems. So, the C.M Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken the initiative of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme which is entirely for the women development and welfare.
The scheme provides them financial support of Rs 19,000 every year for a continuous of four years that help to set up a small business for income stability. He announced about the scheme in Narasannapeta Assembly constituency as a part of Praja Sankalpa yatra. The features of the scheme mentioned below, which will give you a more precise idea about the scheme. Also, read about the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme that provides financial support for the bride from government
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Features
The key features of the scheme to make the women economically stronger and confident to stand on their own. Here are the list of features that of the scheme
- The state government started the programme for women welfare and provided them with financial assistance with a certain amount every year.
- The women who are in their middle age can get the amount from the government. It is transferred to their accounts directly yearly.
- The age of the women between 45 to 60 years will benefit under the scheme. However, we have an old-age pension scheme after.
- The total amount for each woman is Rs. 75,000 by the state government as a pension which is transferred in instalments every year.
- An amount of 19,000 is provided to every eligible every per year to their bank accounts — the total amount of transfers in four instalments to the beneficiary.
- The scheme will extend based rate it is helping the beneficiaries of the Andhra Pradesh State.
AP YSR Cheyutha Application Eligibility
The women belonging o the state must fulfil the criteria list of the scheme to apply. Check them in this section before you proceed to the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form. This scheme is similar to YSR Aasara scheme. so know the details about it here.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh State as this is the scheme implemented in the state level.
- AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 is only for the women candidates.
- The candidates must be from SC, ST, and BC category or a minority. The economically backward class can also apply for the scheme.
- Women age between 45 to 60 years can only apply for the scheme.
Documents Required To Apply For AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The applicant should make sure before applying the scheme to have these proofs. Below is the list of them
- Address Proof – we need to submit the Address proof like a utility bill, voter ID in the application form.
- Aadhar Card- It is mandatory to submit the UIDAI Number in the AP YSR Cheyuta scheme application.
- Caste Certificate- Candidates of SC/ST and BC should have caste certificates provided in government offices. The economically backward class should provide an EBC certificate.
- Residence Certificate- Candidates should provide the certificate as proof of she is a domicile of the Andhra Pradesh State
- Age proof- The scheme is only for certain age group women of the state. So, we need to submit the age proof.
- Bank Account- candidate needs to give Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, bank name and branch as the amounted transferred to their accounts.
- Mobile number- Submit a valid mobile number in the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application form for regular updates
- Photograph- you need to have recent passport size photographs.
How To Fill AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form Online
The application is available in both offline and online process for the candidates to apply. In this part of the article, we will provide you with these methods clearly that help you with AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 Application Form. Go through them and complete the process quickly. Here is the online process of applying for the scheme.
- Open the official web portal of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme in your device.
- In the home page, you can see the apply option on the screen and then select it.
- You can see the Application form and give the complete details required. Upload the documents in the provided formats and sizes.
- Check details and complete the application online and also take a print of the acknowledgement form.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form offline
Applicants who are familiar with the online process can also apply for scheme in the offline process. Visit your area Mandal office and ask for the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form in the office and fill the application. Submit the required documents along with the form and submit in the respective office. You will get the regular updates about the application submission and transfer of the befitted amount to the registered mobile number.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Contact Numbers
We will have the contact numbers when the official website is available. These numbers will help us to complete the application and other details. We will update the numbers when they are open or also visit the nearby government-based centres for more information about the scheme.
What is AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
It is a state government initiative for the welfare of state women and gives financial support to them. Under the scheme, they get an amount of Rs 19,000 every year; it helps them to improve their living status.
Who are eligible to apply AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The scheme is only for women who are in their middle age of 45 to 60 years belonging to SC, ST, and BC and economically backward class of society.
What is the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Amount?
Every eligible woman will get an amount of Rs. 75,000 for a continuous of four years in instalments every year. It means every year she will get an amount of Rs. 19,000 every year.