Athi Varadar Darshan which occurs once in 40 years, is available in the online. It located in Kanchipuram Sri Varadaraja Permal Temple pond. The darshan is available for 48 days after the deity is taken out. It made out of the fig tree, and the excavation will start in June, and the Darshan for devotees is possible. The government of Tamil Nadu has arranged the Athi Varadar online tickets for the pilgrims. It also expected that more than 10 Lakh people would visit the temple. We are here to give you instructions for Athi Varadar darshan Tickets online booking.
Athi Varadar Darshan
The idol is kept under the water in a silver compartment and excavated for every forty years. The process of excavating the god will start on the morning of June 28 at 12:30 Am, and it will complete by 2:30 AM of next day. The Athi Varadar idol is taken out and completes all the rituals. At 3:10 PM he is at the Sayana Kollam which is in the sleeping position in Vasantha Hall. The Deity gives Darshan in both standing and sleeping place in the 48 days.
The government will provide the online ticket booking that helps the visitors. There is a special darshan for people. It also introduced the 300 Rs darshan that is available online. The Athi Varadar gives darshan for every Forty years. The idol worshipped in 1979 before 40 years. Here we will provide the details like darshan timings, Ticket Booking, and other information.
Athi Vardar Darshan Positions
The first 30 days the idol will be in the sleeping position, and the last 17 days of these 48 days the deity is in standing position. For July 1st to 31st, he is in sleeping position, and Athi Varadar standing position (Sthanika Bhangima) is from 7th to 17th August.
Period: July 1st, 2019 to 17th August 2019
Timings: 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM and 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Cost of Darshan
Special darshan: 50 Rupees to 300 Ruppess (varies in line time duration)
Sahasranam Archana: 500 Rupees
Athi Varadar Online Booking
People can book online tickets for Darshan from the website. They need to check some points like tickets opening timings and others. Check the information given below.
- Darshan Tickets are available at 10 AM, and you need to book four days before the planned date.
- The two Darshan Timings are 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM and 6:00 Am to 2:00 PM.
- Only 1500 Darshan tickets are available in the online web site, and only 500 Sahasranam Archana tickets were 250 in the morning and 250 in evening time slots.
- There are no online Arcchana ticket booking on Saturday and Sundays.
- You will see the tickets closed status when they completed on the website.
How To Book Athi Varadar Online Ticket
Online tickets for Athi Varadar darshan are available on the official website. We will provide you the complete procedure to book the tickets online easily. Follow the guide below and complete the process.
- Launch the official website of Arulmigu Devarajaswamy Temple from your browser.
- You can choose the language from Tamil or English where the option is available on the top of the page.
- Plan your dates of visit and try for the online tickets before four days on the website and decide the slot of morning or evening.
- Click on Athi Varadar darshan or click here to redirect the page that will open the online booking web page.
- Give the details of the visitors and their Aadhar Card numbers in the given slots and tap on submit option.
- The cost of special darshan tickets varies from 50 to 300 Rupees, and the Sahasranam Archana ticket is 500 Rupees.
- Pay the Darshan fee through the process available on the website. You can pay with credit/Debit or online net banking process.
- Take the print of the tickets and complete your Athi Varadar darshan.
Athi Varadar Contact Numbers
For any information about the timings or darshan tickets, you can contact the devastahanam.
- Athi Varadar Contact Number: 04427269773
- Official Website: Click here
For more information on online ticket booking for pilgrims check Timesalert.