CLWS Karnataka has the official website where we can check the Loan Waiver status of the farmers. It has the list of names whose crop loans have used by the government of the state. So, we can check the list with the help of Aadhaar card, Ration card Number from the website. The government releases the list of this CLWS Karnataka state.
So, any farmer can easily search for a name in the Crop Loan Wavier Scheme beneficiary list. The payment and loan status report is also available on the official website. So, you can check here for the complete details about CLWS Karnataka list check and other beneficiary information about the site.
- 1 CLWS Karnataka
- 1.1 CLWS Karnataka Services
- 1.2 CLWS Crop Loan Waiver Status @ clws.karnataka.gov.in
- 1.3 CLWS Karnataka Beneficiary List 2019
- 1.4 How To Check Crop Loan Wavier Scheme (CLWS) List
- 1.5 Payment Details & Loan Status Report
- 1.6 CLWS Karnataka Payment Certificate For PACS
- 1.7 CLWS Karnataka Customer Care Numbers
The website will give the beneficiary names of Crop Loan Wavier Scheme Karnataka. The government started this scheme to waive off crop loans of small and marginal farmers up to 2 Lakhs amount. The lists of these farmers are available on the official website. It is effortless to get the Name list, so there is no need to visit the offices regularly for the CLWS Karnataka beneficiary list.
We will also provide the details of other facilities that are available on the website. They are like commercials and Cooperative Bank Services, Citizens, and Nadakacheri services. It also has the crop loan wavier individual loan report, citizen’s payment certificate for PACS. Go through the complete for the information that will help you.
CLWS Karnataka Services
There are many services offered by the official website of Crop Loan Waiver of Karnataka state. The government official maintains the site, so your data is always safe and private. CLWS Karnataka will always give regular information for the daily updates. Here are the lists of services provided by the website.
- Commercial Bank
- Cooperative Bank
- Taluk Level Committee
We have listed out the services given by them so, check the list given below
Service For Commercial Bank
The CLWS provide the various services under one system for Bank. They are
- Bank DEO Login
- CLWS Bank Reports
- Bank Manager Login
- Bank Deputy General Manager Login
- Bank FSD Login District Wise
- XML Upload Facility
- Branch-Wise Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate
Services For Cooperative Bank
The website gives many services under one system for the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Society (PACS)
- PACS DEO Login
- DCC Taluk Manager Login
- Taluk CDO Login
- CLWS PACS Reports
- PACS FSD Login District Wise
- ARCS Login
- PACS Wise Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate
- ARCS Reset Login
CLWS Crop Loan Waiver Status @ clws.karnataka.gov.in
Services For Citizens
These are beneficial services for the citizens provided by CLWS Karnataka official website. All these services are available using the Aadhar numbers.
- Individual Loanee Report
- Citizen Payment Certificate For PACS
- Citizen Payment Certificate For Bank
- Farmer Wise Eligibility Status
Services For Nadakacheri
- Bank FSD Login District Wise
- Citizen Payment Certificate for PACS
- Citizen payment Certificate for Banks
Service for Taluk Level Committee
It will provide you with the services of any mismatch with the documents in the Taluk Level Committee and resolve them.
- TLC PACS Mismatch Verification login
- TLC FSD Login
- TLC Bank Mismatch
- TLC Bank Mismatch
- TLC Pass Mismatch Reports
CLWS Karnataka Beneficiary List 2019
The beneficiary list is available on the official website, and you can check the list quickly. Here are the steps to follow and check the CLWS Karnataka list online and CLWS Karnataka Pacs Report. You need to have either Aadhar Card or Ration Card Number to check CLWS List.
How To Check Crop Loan Wavier Scheme (CLWS) List
- Open the CLWS Karnataka official website in the browser, or you can click here to redirect the page.
- It will open the home and tap on Citizen on the page that will show the services for citizens.
- Here from the options click on “Individual Loanee Report” to check the CLWS beneficiary Name List.
- It redirects to the new web page from a new window where you can choose Aadhaar or Ration Number according to your choice.
- In the page, you will get details of Commercial Bank loan, Bank Payment, PACS Loan, and PACS payment Details.
- Choose one among the Aadhaar or Ration number by clicking on the mark to choose.
- Give the Number you select from the options in the given text field on the page.
- Now, click on Fetch Report button beside that will display the results on the same screen.
- You can take a print of the Citizen Payment and Loan Status Report.
Payment Details & Loan Status Report
As discussed above the details in the Crop Loan Waiver Status Report has four categories that contain the information.
Commercial Bank Loan Details
The section has the complete info about the Bank loan of the farmer. It has CLWS ID, District Name, Taluk, Bank, and Farmer Name. Along with Ration Card Number, Loan type, Account number, outstanding amount, and status.
Bank Payment Details
There are details of CLWS ID, Loanee Name, Account number, Loan type, Total Wavier amount release as on report date, Payment Status, and paid date.
PACS Loan Details
You can see the CLWS ID, District, Taluk, Bank, PACS, and Farmer name. It also has details of Ration Card, loan type, Share number, outstanding amount, and status of the loan.
PACS Payment Details
We can check the CLWS ID, loanee Name, Account number, loan type and Loan Amount eligible for Wavier Also with Total Wavier amount release as on report date, payment status, and paid date.
CLWS Karnataka Payment Certificate For PACS
You can get the CLWS payment certificate from the online website quickly. In this section, we provide the payment certificate information.
- Visit the home page of CLWS Karnataka Gov or give the URL clws.karnataka.gov.in address bar.
- Go to the service of citizens and select the “Citizen Payment Certificate For PACS” which is the second option in section or click here
- You can search using the Aadhaar Card, Ration Card Number, and also FSD ID available on the Acknowledgment paper.
- Choose the option from the page and give the respective ID number in the text field.
- Tap on Fetch Details button on the page that will give display the CLWS Karnataka Payment Certificate For PACS.
CLWS Karnataka Customer Care Numbers
If you have any issues with the working of the website, you can quickly contact the customer care, executive members. Here are the address details and phone numbers. You can also check the Contact us page in the website with a click on support on right side of the page.
- CLWS Karnataka Customer Service Number: 8277864019, 8277864024, 8277864020
Bhoomi Monitoring Cell,
SSLR Building, K.R Circle
3. Email: [email protected]
4. Office Phone: 080-22113255
For more information and updates check Timesalert