SBT Balance in your Account is easy to check without visiting the bank branch. Different methods will help you to check the Account Balance fast and flexible. We will give you the information to check the SBT Account Balance. The State Bank of Travancore is a subsidiary branch of State Bank of India with headquarters in Trivandrum. According to the merging policies of SBI, there are about five banks which added to the State bank Of India. The Account Holders who are checking for the information about SBT Balance Check this article which will help them.
SBT Account Balance
Everything is resolved quickly with the advancing technology these days. It is helping people to complete the tasks and provide beneficial services. So, the SBT is also on this line and using the online network for several advantages. It is providing the customers with SBT Online Banking that will help to check the Account Balance, transactions, and many more. The SBT Net Banking Login and Features will help you to get a clear idea about the process.
SBT Balance Check is possible in five different ways which we will mention in this article. It is a public sector bank which is offering to service since 1945 and has best regards form customer. SBT has the best customer services that will help them handle their account quickly. The process of depositing money, transferring, and checking balance is very flexible using SBT Net Banking.
How To Check SBT Balance In Account
Three different types will help you to check the balance quickly. Here in the section, we will provide you with these three processes in detail. With these methods, there is no need to visit the Bank and will complete through online or Mobile Phone Number. The ways are
- Missed Call Number
- SBT SMS Service
- Online Net Banking
SBT Missed Call Number
It is a very safe and quick process to get the account balance, and it is available in almost all banks in the country. For this, you need to link your phone number to the bank account, which is also a simple process. Here we will give you the phone number registration, SBT Balance Enquiry Number details.
Register Phone Number For SBT Balance Enquiry
For using the service of SBT Balance check using missed call you need to register the phone number. Here are steps to
- Dial the toll-free number 1800-425-7733 and follow the instructions and select the account type and language.
- Select the SBT Mobile Number Registration option given by the representative.
- Now, enter your SBT Account Number and other details.
- You can also give your 16 digits Debit Card Number and press one on the keypad after checking.
- Now, give three digits CVV which is on the backside of the card and press on one if it is correct.
- Finally, give the Mobile number that you want to link up with the SBT Account.
- Now, the process is complete, and you will get a notification that your number added with SBT account.
Steps To Check SBT Balance Check Number
Check balance account is available by calling on phone bank number 1800-425-5566 and follow the instructions and the customer service executive will give you the information about Account Balance.
SBT SMS Service
In any case, your mobile number not registered with the Bank Account then you can link it by sending an SMS to the given number.
You can send the SMS to 9229488888 with the format of “REGSBT<Space><Account Number>” from the number you want to register.
Check SBT Balance Using SMS
To get the SBT Balance in the form of text message then give a missed call to 92237666666 from your registered Mobile Number. It will send the SBT Account Balance details in the text message form.
Check SBT Account Balance
SBT Online Net Banking
The SBT Online Banking will give you many services where the balance check is one among them. For the SBT Online Login, you need to have the net banking service or your Bank Account.
Check SBT Balance Net Banking
- Open the SBT Online from the webpage, and you can see the login window.
- Give the User ID and Password in the given text fields and tap on the ‘Login’ button below.
- It will redirect to your account where you can access the information of your SBT Bank Account.
- There will option in the dashboard and tap on “Click here for Balance” and see the SBT Account Balance.
Check Balance Using ATM
- It is effortless, and you can check at any bank ATM Centers for verifying the account balance.
- Go the nearest ATM and swipe your Debit Card and select the language and enter the PIN then navigate to banking services.
- Click on Balance Check, and it will display on the screen, and the receipt will also generate.
Balance Check Using SBT Smart Touch APP
- The SBT provides a Smartphone Application which is available in the Play Store of respective Mobile operating systems.
- Download and install the application and register for a claim by giving the details and set up a PIN or password to the App.
- Now, log in the Application and click on account details and check the Balance of your account.
SBT Customer Service Number
The SBT Customer Care Number will help you to get the information about the balance and any issues. It is a toll-free number and also connects with the representative for any details.
SBT Customer Care Number: 1800 425 5566
For more information and updates check Timesalert