PMGDISHA is the scheme to literate the households digitally in rural India. It is mainly for poor people who don’t know about digital communication. It empowers rural citizens to gain information, knowledge to improve their lives. There are training partners give the households the best training and candidate can attain the PMGDISHA Certificate for completing the course.
PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan)
- 1 PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan)
- 1.1 PMGDISHA Apply online
- 1.2 PMGDISHA Scheme Objectives
- 1.3 PMGDISHA Scheme Details
- 1.4 PMGDISHA Registration Guide Lines
- 1.5 PMGDISHA Exam
- 1.6 PMGDISHA Benefits
- 1.7 PMGDISHA Training Centre
- 1.8 Role of PMGDISHA Training Partner
- 1.9 How To Apply For PMGDISHA Scheme?
- 1.10 PMGDISHA Application Form Online
- 1.11 How To Apply PMGDISHA Application Form Offline?
- 1.12 How To Register PMGDISHA Online
- 1.13 PMGDISHA Login
- 1.14 Recover Forgot PMGDISHA Login ID
- 1.15 How To Check PMGDISHA Application Status?
- 1.16 How To Search PMGDISHA Training Centre
- 1.17 PMGDISHA Contact Numbers
- 1.18 What is PMGDISHA Centre?
The application is the online process, and there are many centers in the country in all state to provide digital training to applicants. They also offer the placement facilities to the households who want to work after completion of the course. After digital training, everyone can operate computers and other digital devices efficiently and browse the internet. The PMGDISHA Scheme is beneficial for all rural candidates to gain knowledge in various aspects.
It is a central government scheme that is launched by the Prime Minister to improve the status of citizens. The full form is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan that helps to bring change in the society. It is one of the most extensive digital literacy programs in the world. The estimate of the scheme makes six crore rural households digitally literate. They can easily participate in the cashless transactions, and that will help in Digital India and development of the nation. So, having the minimum digital knowledge is mandatory, and that 639 training partners are citizens to have a more comfortable and secure lifestyle.
PMGDISHA Apply online
Six hundred thirty-nine training partners are associated with the scheme and provide digital service. The scheme helps the public ability to access and benefit from digital service. It gives the opportunities irrespective of location and social background.
Applying for this scheme is an essential element for development throughout the country. The trainers are excellent and provide excellent training to the people in the PMGDISHA Training Centre. As everything is digital these days, everyone needs knowledge of working with internet and digital devices.
PMGDISHA Scheme Objectives
The main scheme is to make the people aware of digital knowledge throughout the country. PMGDISHA aim is to make crore people in rural areas and increase 40% of rural families by covering one member of each family. The main focus on rural areas than urban and help them to participate actively in the process of nation-building.
The scheme target is low and below poverty line sections, disabled people of the country. The time set for the financial year 2021 is 25 lakh people in the year 2016-17 and 275 lakh in the next year 2017-18 and 300 Laks people training target in 2018-19. The budget released for this scheme is Rs. 2,351.38 crores which are the world biggest scheme for the welfare of people. Everyone irrespective of caste is eligible to apply to attain digital knowledge.
PMGDISHA Scheme Details
|Name of Scheme||PMGDISHA|
|Eligible||citizen of the country|
PMGDISHA Registration Guide Lines
There are some guidelines and important information that everyone should be aware of before starting their training process. All the information about the PMGDISHA Login is available in this part of the article. Go through them, apply for the digital literacy scheme through the online process.
- Digitally illiterate candidates can apply under this scheme.
- The applicant should be between 14 to 60 years of age.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the country.
- Only one person form one household can enter the training process.
- Priority is to college dropouts, non-Smartphone users, antyodaya households.
- School students from 9th to 12th who are digital illiterate provided with the facility, but IT training is not available in the schools.
It depends upon the course you selected among the available. There are 20 hours, and the minimum is ten days, and the maximum is 30 days. The scheme is under supervision of the Ministry of Electronics and IT that includes agencies in states and Union Territories.
After the completion of the course, you can attend the exam by paying the fee of seventy rupees and qualifying the exam with the excellent score you will get PMGDISHA Certificate from the officials. The exam duration is 60 minutes, and that consists of 25 objective type questions based on your modules covered in the training process. Also, check details about PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Syllabus
The syllabus covered in the scheme mentioned below
- Introduction to Digital Device
- Operating the Internet
- Communication using internet
- Applications using
- Using Digital Devices.
The benefits of the scheme and the digital literacy for people that help them to perform
- To make a person capable of using digital devices
- He can send and receive mail quickly after the training process
- Access government services
- Do cashless transactions using Apps and internet banking.
- Effective communication through technology
- Usage of digital locker uses online citizen-centric services
- Use digital devices effectively create, manage access, and store information.
PMGDISHA Training Centre
We can also apply for the training centers that can provide digital literacy, training partners. They need to reach the prescribed conditions which are below
- Training partner providing digital literacy must register in Indian Institute in the field of education/IT literacy for at least more than three years.
- They should have a permanent Income Tax account number, audited statements of accounts of at least past three years.
- Registration under the act of low in India is a must for the Institution.
- Well Documented processes and procedures covering the course of education and IT literacy training must be defined clearly by the training center.
Role of PMGDISHA Training Partner
- The training partners would train the beneficiaries, and the training centers should be in identified blocks, districts, and gram panchayats.
- All these centers must have the requirements and should be responsible for citizen training.
- The overall working and monitoring of training is the responsibility of PMGDISHA training center.
How To Apply For PMGDISHA Scheme?
We can apply for the training centers in the online process. The official website has the link for application of Apply for PMGDISHA Training Centre. Here are instructions that help you to apply for training centers.
- Open the PMGDISHA website in the browser, and you can see the home page on the screen.
- Scroll down where you can see the option Apply for PMGDISHA Training Centre option on display.
- Tap on Apply Now option that will redirect a new window where you need to enter the details.
- Give the details of the organizations for training partners and tap on submit. If all the requirements fulfilled, you will notify to contact numbers.
PMGDISHA Application Form Online
We can apply for scheme in online website and also track the application and select training centers in the portal. The online application simple process, and here we will provide you with complete information about them. After completion of the training process, you can attend PMGDISHA Exam, and for successful completion, you will attain a useful certificate. The application is available in both offline and online means. Here below sections provide you the complete information.
How To Apply PMGDISHA Application Form Offline?
- To apply offline contact your gram panchayat office. You can find the complete scheme details.
- Fill the PMGDISHA Application form and submit it with the required attachments.
- The panchayat will make a list of these applications received and will send them to the government.
- They will assign the training centers which are nearby the applicant’s address, and they can join them to start digital literacy
How To Register PMGDISHA Online
- Visit the official website in the browser or give the URL in pmgdisha.in the search bar.
- Here in the menu bar, you can the option of “Direct Candidate” tap on it, which redirect you to a new page.
- In the page click on the “Register” button below that will open the new webpage.
- Here give UIDAI Number (Aadhar), Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth in the spaces available.
- Read the conditions in the PMGDISHA Application form and then check the box of Agree and then tap on Add button below.
- Now, give you contact details, address and the nearby training centers and the course you want to complete.
- Follow the display instructions and then complete the registration process online.
We can get the complete details about the scheme and our account in the PMGDISHA Login. The login link is available in the official website and here are the instructions that help you
- Open the home page, and you can see the Login option in the menu bar.
- Here give the Username and Password in the text fields available on the page.
- Tap on Login button below that will open your account, and you can see the complete details.
Recover Forgot PMGDISHA Login ID
- If you lost the password, it is easy to retain it back from the page. Tap on Forgot Password link in the page.
- Give the Username and Email in the text fields and then click Request Password in the page.
- Now, follow the instructions and get the password and then login back with details.
How To Check PMGDISHA Application Status?
We can check the status of the application form on the online website, and here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the home page of and then scroll down where you can see Track Your Application option on the screen.
- Tap on Track that will show a pop-up on the screen. Enter the Application ID for tracking and then click on the Submit option.
- It will display the status of your application on the screen.
How To Search PMGDISHA Training Centre
We can search for a training center in your locality easily using the PMGDISHA Locator link in the screen. Below are instructions that help you to get the location quickly.
- Visit the website and then go scroll down the page where you can see Search Training Centre option.
- Click on it and that redirect to the PMGDISHA Training Locator page on the screen.
- Select the State, District and Tehsil from the drop-down list on the screen and then click on Go option on the screen.
- It will display the training centers located in the state, and you can choose the one which is near to your locality.
PMGDISHA Contact Numbers
If you have any issues with the website, you can contact the customer executives or your state nodal officers. The contact details are available on the official website to Contact Us page.
- PMGDISHA Contact Number: 1800 3000 3468
- Contact Address: CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd, 238, Okhla phase III, Behind Modi Mill, New Delhi-110020
- Email: [email protected]
How to apply for PMGDISHA Scheme?
We can register for the center in the online web portal. Visit the site and tap on Direct Candidate and then select the register button and then fill the details in the form.
What is PMGDISHA Centre?
It provides digital literacy to the citizens of the country and helps them to gain knowledge of using the internet, digital devices.