ITBP PIS: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five central armed forces in India. The ITBP emerged on 24th October 1962 by the CRPF Act. It is due to the rise of the Sino-Indian War of 1962 and continues to maintain the delicate balance between Indian and the Tibetan border. There are many ranks among the ITBP which would explain in the further sections of this article.
An official online website is also available, which facilitates information like monthly payslip, personal information, etc. and has come to be known as the ITBP PIS (Personal Information System). To know more regarding the ITBP, you can surf through the official website
There are various ranks in the ITBP department, and each rank plays a specific role of their own, but all of those ranks categorised into three sections, namely-
- ITBP Officers Rank
- ITBP Subordinate Officers Rank
- ITBP Under Officers
The various positions that include under the ITBP Officers Rank are-
- Additional Director General
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
The various positions that include under the ITBP Subordinate Officers Rank are-
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
The different positions that cover under the ITBP Under Officers are
- Head Constable
ITBP PIS Pay Slips
A payslip or payment slip is a summary on a page that denotes the amount of salary deducted due to taxes and insurance that an employee has applied. The payslip in ITBP PIS can be known to employees by logging in to the official website, which is itbpolice.nic.in and checking the information in it. The ITBP utilises an ePIS (electronic Personal Information System) which is known as the Himveer Connect or ITBP PIS and uses this information to tap into that particular employee details.
In general, the pay scale in ITBP is classified into four pay scale or pay bands according to the ranks designated in ITBP. They are respectively named as pay band 1, pay band 2, pay band 3 and, pay band 4.
- The pay band 1 offers a salary ranging between 5, 200-20, 200 rupees
- The pay band 2 offers a salary ranging between 9, 300-34, 800 rupees
- The pay band 3 offers a salary ranging between 15, 600-39, 100 rupees
- The pay band 4 offers a salary ranging between 37, 400-67, 000 rupees.
ITBP PIS Salary Chart
In ITBP, a salary chart includes grade pay plus basic pay accordingly to the rank and designation of the personnel.
- Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector are all placed in pay band 1 with varying grade pays- 2, 000/-, 2, 400/-, 2, 800/- respectively, basic pays- 6, 460/-, 7, 510/-, 8, 560/- respectively and total salaries 8, 460/-, 9, 910/-, 11, 360/- respectively.
- Subedar Major, Subedar/Inspector, and Sub Inspector are all placed in pay band 2 with varying grade pays- 4, 200/-, 4, 600/-, 4, 800/- respectively, basic pays- 9, 300/-, 12, 540/-, 13, 350/- respectively and total salaries 13, 500/-, 17, 140/-, 18, 150/- respectively.
- Second-In-Command, Deputy Commandant, and Assistant Commandant are all placed in pay band 3 with varying grade pays- 5, 400/-, 6, 600/-, 7, 600/- respectively, basic pays- 15, 600/-, 18, 750/-, 21, 900/- respectively and total salaries 21, 000/-, 25, 350/-, 29, 500/- respectively.
- Additional Director General, Deputy Inspector General, and Commandant are all placed in pay band 4 with varying grade pays- 8, 700/-, 8, 900/-, 10, 000/- respectively, basic pays- 37, 400/-, 40, 200/-, 43, 000/- respectively and total salaries 46, 100/-, 49, 3100/-, 59, 100/- respectively.
- General Director has no grade pay but has a fixed basic salary of 80, 000/-.
ITBP PIS Allowances
The ITBP PIS (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) not only offers grade pay and monthly salaries but also has various allowances provided to its employees. Though all the allowances listed below may not be applicable for all the designations in ITBP, still it is incredible to know all the kinds of allowances that can applicable-
- Hight Altitude Allowances (HAA).
- House Rent Allowances (HRT).
- Loan Facilities.
- Medical Facilities.
- Daily Allowances (DA).
- Dearness Allowance (DA).
- Transport Allowances (TA).
How To log in ITBP PIS
For the employees of ITBP, if you want to check your monthly payslip, follow the below steps-
- First, visit the official website, which is itbpolice.nic.in, also known as the Himveer Login and login with respective PIS username and PIS password.
- You directed to another page after filling in all the details which you can save to your browser depending on your opinion.
- In the main page, you will be able to view a section of pay slip that can download.
- View your details and download if necessary.
- Note that there are only five chances for correct login, after which your account will block for 24 hours.
All the information regarding ITBP PIS discussed here. For more details regarding any information on Entertainment, News and technology check Timesalert.