TCS NextStep Registration is for the Freshers of 2022 batches. So those students can get the information about TCS NextStep Registration link and other details in this article. Those students, who have the interest to attend for the TCS campus placement, can check the TCS NextStep Registration link. We are very much sure, the current post is very helpful for the freshers who will attend this campus drive. It’s a great opportunity for freshers. All details about the TCS NextStep Registration link and more about the recruitment are given below.
TCS NextStep Registration
For Freshers, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) had designed the TCS NextStep Registration portal for giving an opportunity to work with them. Candidates who completed their graduation in the past two to three years can apply to this post. If anyone interested for attending the campus, can check the TCS NextStep Registration login link and attend the online and offline campus across India.
|Type Of Industry||IT|
|Venue Details||All over India|
TCS NextStep Registration Process
Freshers can register the TCS NextStep application form by following the below steps,
- Go to the official site of TCS
- Click on Register Now
- Tab on IT or BPS found on the page
- Fill all the details, and note your Email Id and Password
- Close the site to login with your registered details
- Again open the site, log in with your given Email Id and Password
- Tab on Application Form and fill all the details asked.
In between IT and BPS, the applicant has to choose only one option.
How To Check Application Status
After registering the TCS application form, for conformation applicant can check the application is successfully registered or not by following the given process
- Open the website: https://nextstep.tcs.com/
- Click on login
- Tab on “Track My Application”
If the page shows that received successfully, then you have registered correctly.
TCS Exam Pattern: Before attending the exam, the applicant has to know about the exam pattern. Here we are giving all the details:
|S. NO||Subject||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)|
How To Prepare For TCS Exam
TCS provides study material for all students. You can check the official site and collect the previous entrance exam question paper, and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam.
TCS NextStep Registration Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the TCS NextStep Registration application form for attending the campus drive, the Applicant has to check their eligibility criteria, which are given below:
- Applicant should have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.sc, B.sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate, any PG
- Must have 60% marks in degree
- Backlog students are not eligible
- Having more than 3 years of experience
How To Login TCS NextStep
An applicant can directly login to the website if they had the Email Id and Password. If the applicant is a new user then they have to register first and fast to grab this golden opportunity. Process for login is given below.
- Go to the official website: tcs.com.
- Click on login.
- Enter your Email/ Reference Id and Password (if you have). For new users, click on Register Here.
- Select one stream whether IT or BPS.
- Fill up all the details, like name, date of birth, gender, email id, phone no, qualification, year of passing, and nearest test location, etc.
- Once fill up all the details, recheck it.
- Click on submit.
- After submitting the application, you get a confirmation mail.
- If you are already a user, then enter your email id and password.
- Click on submit button.
If you forgot your password, then click on forgot password and follow the steps given by the site. To know more other details about other posts can check Timesalert and get details.
So, in this article, we are giving all the details about TCS NextStep Registration link for fresher. After reading this, you will get some idea about how to apply TCS NextStep Registration form.