LIC Merchant Portal – The most important and mandatory part is to make sure that you are paying for your premiums on time after applying for the Life Insurance Policy at the company. The people who are directly involved in the collection of the premium payments (also known as agents) are called LIC merchants.
LIC Merchant Portal
The official website of LIC provides the LIC Merchants with tools to update policy details and to accomplish policy premium collection, but To access this website, a LIC merchant should have a user ID and password. This web portal f LIC Company is exclusively for LIC Merchants who are directly employed by the LIC Company and normal people cannot access this.
How to register on LIC Merchant Portal
- Go to the official website of LIC India
- Look for the customer portal after that and click on it.
- After that, you will see two options on the page saying – New user or Registered User.
- To register click on the New user option.
- After that, you have to fill in your policy number and installment premium.
- After you are done filling in credentials like Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of birth, passport number, etc.
- Choose your gender.
- At the end click on the confirmation button so that LIC can contact you when needed.
- Then select the option saying Proceed.
LIC Merchant Portal Login
LIC Merchants can log into their accounts on the official web portal of LIC anytime and anywhere using their devices. By using this web portal of LIC, merchants can view, edit, and upload the premium details of the customers.
To login to the LIC Agent portal follow the steps given below-
- Go to the official web page of LIC – Life Insurance Corporation
- In the menu of online services, look for the option saying ‘ merchant portal’ and select it
- Then as soon as the next page comes, click on the login option.
- After the loading of the login page, type in your user ID and password.
- After that, there will be a question which you will have to answer to confirm verification.
- Make sure that all the details that you have typed in are correct and then click on the submit button.
After completing all the above steps, you will be logged in to your LIC Merchant account. After logging in you can do tasks like view or edit policy, schedule collection of premium payment, etc.
How To Reset LIC Merchant Account Password
As you know now that it is important that you have a User ID and Password to login to the merchant account on the LIC web portal. If by any chance you don’t remember your password and want to reset it then follow the steps given below to reset it-
- Visit the official web page of LIC
- Go to the LIC merchant portal option on the tab of online services.
- Then under the login option look for the forgot password option and click on it.
- On the next page, type in your User ID and Email address.
- After all of the above steps have been completed without any errors, you will receive a new password by mail at your email address by using which you can log in to your LIC Merchant Account.
After resetting your password using the above steps you can normally log in to your merchant account by putting in your User ID and new password.
Steps to change the LIC Merchant Account password to a new password
If an agent wants to change the existing password to another password of the user’s choice then don’t worry as this portal allows that too. Follow the steps given below to change your existing password-
- Visit the official web portal of LIC
- Look for the option saying change your password below the login option and click on it.
- On the next page, type in the details and passwords of your account.
- Then type in your User ID and existing password along with the new desired password you want to keep.
- Then lastly confirm your new password and click on the option saying reset to finish the procedure.
After completing the above-mentioned steps you will receive a confirmation mail on your mail ID stating the reset of the password.
Contact LIC Customer Care
If you are a LIC Merchant and are unable to log in to your merchant account then it is advised that you contact the helpline number or drop a mail as soon as possible.
LIC Helpline Numbers:- 022-67090501/022-67090502
The procedure of registering, logging in, changing passwords, and resetting passwords have been given in this article in a stepwise manner. In case of inconvenience, while logging in, the contact information of helpline numbers and their email IDs also has been mentioned in this article.