MYSY Scholarship notification will release soon in the official website of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY), organised by the Educational Department of Gujarat State. After completing 10th standard, the student can apply for this scholarship for their higher education. The educational Department does not confirm the Notification released date, but it will publish soon for the students.
The applicants can apply for this Scholarship through the official website only. The scholarship is an excellent opportunity for the 10th pass students. So, the candidate has to aware of the MYSY Scholarship eligibility criteria, a late date for registration, applying procedure, etc. before applying for this. Through this article, the candidate will get the idea about the Scholarship.
- 1 MYSY Scholarship
- 1.1 Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship
- 1.2 MYSY Scholarship Registration 2021
- 1.3 MYSY Scholarship Important Dates
- 1.4 MYSY Scholarship Benefits
- 1.5 MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 MYSY Scholarship Documents
- 1.7 MYSY Scholarship Amount
- 1.8 How To Apply For MYSY Scholarship
- 1.9 MYSY Scholarship Login
- 1.10 How To Check MYSY Scholarship Status
- 1.11 How To Renew MYSY Scholarship
- 1.12 MYSY Scholarship Contact Number
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) offers a scholarship to the students. After passing 10th standard, some candidates leave their education because of their financial conditions. But now the state Government of Gujarat provides the Scholarship for candidates, who want to continue their higher education after their schooling.
On 24th September 2015, the MYSY scholarship program published by the Chief Minister (CM) of Gujarat. The economic weaker section (EWS) candidates can apply for this scholarship through the official website. The award offers financial help to the students for higher education. The students, who are eligible for the Scholarship, can apply by online mode before the last date of registration.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship
This Scholarship is only for the students, who have qualified their schooling from Gujarat State. Other states students can’t apply for this scholarship. The Online Scholarship form is available soon on the official website. The MYSY Scholarship full form is Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship.
The website details have given in this article to help interested candidates. The student has to fill the MYSY scholarship application form and submit on the website. The interested candidates have to check the official website regularly for new updates about the Scholarship.
MYSY Scholarship Registration 2021
The candidate has to complete their MYSY Scholarship Registration 2019-2020 before the late date. The Educational Department will announce the notification for the Scholarship soon. After publishing the information, the eligible students can apply for the scholarship through the website. The website details have given below.
The students can also apply for this scholarship in offline mode. The new candidates have to register, and the old candidate has to renew their scholarship every year. Once completing the registration process, annually, students have to renew their scholarship for getting the scholarship amount.
MYSY Scholarship Important Dates
The management of MYSY has not released the registration dates for the Scholarship 2021 – 2021. The notification will announce on the MYSY website after some days. The interested applicants can apply for this scholarship through the online and offline mode. The student has to check the site daily to collect the updating information about MYSY Scholarship.
|Name Of The Scholarship||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)|
|Aim of the Program||Provide free education after class 10th.|
|Registration Process Starts||Updated Soon|
|Registration Closed||Updated Soon|
MYSY Scholarship Benefits
The benefits offered to the students who have completed their schooling. The Scholarship is providing to the students to continue their higher educations. The students, who are belonging from the economically unstable family, they can apply for this scholarship to continue their education. The benefits are;
- The eligible candidate will receive Rs. 10 Lacs for five years to complete theirs Under Graduate program.
- Through this scholarship, the candidate will be able to study the dental course through the Gujarat Medical Educational Research.
- The student will get the study material free of cost.
- After getting the scholarship, the candidate will get books, uniforms and meals.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The MYSY management has set some eligibility conditions for the MYSY Scholarship. The students have to qualify the eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship. The MYSY eligibility conditions are different for different courses.
- The student has to score more than 80% in 10th for pursuing the Diploma, Engineering and Pharmacy course. And the family income must be less than or equal to Rs. 6 Laks.
- For D2D course, the candidate has to score 65% marks in Diploma, and the family income should be less than 6 Laks annually.
- For Medical course, the applicant must have secured 80% marks in their 12th standard, and the annual income less than Rs. 6 Lacs.
- For other graduation courses, the candidate must have scored 80% marks in 12th, and the annual income less than Rs. 6 Lakhs.
- The candidate must be the Resident of Gujarat State.
MYSY Scholarship Documents
Some certain documents needed at the time of the MYSY Scholarship registration. Without submitting these documents, the application form of the candidate’s might reject. The documents are;
- The candidate’s 10th Mark sheet
- Applicant’s 12th mark sheet Xerox
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- Ration card ( not mandatory)
- Candidate’s Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Passport size photo of the candidate
MYSY Scholarship Amount
The students, who will select for the Scholarship, they will receive the MYSY scholarship amount for pursuing their courses. The scholarship amount is different for different courses. Also, the management gives an extra amount for books and instrument and hostel fee. The Scholarship provides monthly Rs. 1200/- for ten months in a year as hostel fee.
|Courses||MYSY Amount (Per Year)|
|MBBS, BDS||Rs. 2 Lacs|
|B.Tech, B. Pharma, B. Arch, D2D||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Diploma Course||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Other Graduation Courses||Rs. 10,000/-|
For Books and Instruments:
|MBBS, BDS||Rs. 10,000/-|
|B.Tech, B. Pharma, B. Arch, D2D||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Diploma Course||Rs. 3,000/-|
How To Apply For MYSY Scholarship
The interested applicants can apply for this Scholarship through online and offline. Here we only discuss the online procedure. After releasing the scholarship notification, an applicant can directly apply for the scholarship through the MYSY official website. The new candidates have first to register their name for the scholarship. The procedure is;
- Go to the MYSY official website
- Search for the MYSY Scholarship link
- Click on this link
- Now the registration form will display on the screen
- Fill the details and click on Submit
- After submitting the form, the candidate will get registration id and password
- Now the registration process is complete
MYSY Scholarship Login
After finishing the registration process, Go to the home page and continue the Login process through the registration id and password.
- Return to the Home page
- Click on Login for MYSY Scholarship.
- Enter the Registration id and password
- Click on Login
- Now the Scholarship application form will appear on the screen
- Fill the application form with the required details and submit the documents
- Click on Final Submit
How To Check MYSY Scholarship Status
The students can check their MYSY Scholarship Status through the MYSY official website.
- Open the MYSY website
- Click on Student Status
- Fill the details like, Seat number, password, and other
- Click on Get Student Details
How To Renew MYSY Scholarship
The registered candidates can renew their MYSY Scholarship annually until complete their course through the official website. Just search for the Scholarship renew link on the site and follow the instructions for application.
MYSY Scholarship Contact Number
- MYSY Scholarship Phone Number – 07926566000, 7043333181
- Contact Details – https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_Stu_contact.aspx
For more information and other scholarship updates, check Timesalert.