Nadakacheri is started by the Karnataka government with an objective of providing various services to citizens through the online portal. This project was started in 2006 by e-Governance department of Karnataka State. Nadakacheri is very helpful to get the Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and CV (Certificate verification) through the online process. This has brought the transparent, reliable and affordable process that all revenue services are accessible to common people. They have established 769 hobli centers across the state that helps the people of rural areas. In this article, we will give you complete information about Nadakacheri Online Caste, Income Certificate Karnataka
The centers which are started in the rural areas for the support are called “Atalji Janasnehi Kendras” by government. These are meant for electronic delivery of people service from 2012. So, with these centers and online process, there is no need to visit the offices or pay any money to the external person. The Birth, Caste, and Income Certificates are important in many ways and applications. We can also do the Nadakacheri CV in the online portal itself in easy process.
The land records of Karnataka is called Bhoomi and is also available on Nadakacheri website. It has related websites of Survey Settlements and Land records along with Nadakacheri Bhoomi links. So, there is no need to go to another website and check the details. Checking of the land records in Bhoomi website is very easy to check that will give you the complete information. Here we will give you the complete Nadakacheri Login, Application Status, Nadakacheri Online Application, and Nadakacheri Caste and Income Certificate. Also, search and know about Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records.
How To Login Nadakacheri
We need to login to the online website and register in order to get the services through the online website of Nadakacheri Karnataka.
- Visit the official website page in your browser.
- Click on the online application and select the Apply Online from the drop list.
- Enter the Mobile Number and tap on “Proceed” option on the web page.
- Select the Application Request of your choice from the options available.
- Upload the documents and give the required details and complete the process.
- We gave the process to apply Nadakacheri Income and Caste Certificate in detail from this login page in below sections. Go through them and follow the process.
How To Apply Nadakacheri Caste Certificate
We can apply and also check the status of the Caste Certificate from the online Nadakacheri website of Karnataka State government.
Documents Required For Caste Certificate
- Ration card, Voter card copy
- Income report
- Residence proof
- Caste or religion report
- Report of caste from Patwari or Sarpanch
Steps To Apply Online Caste Certificate
- Open the online portal of Nadakacheri website on a web page.
- Tap on the apply online option and register your mobile address as given in the previous section.
- Select New Request option in the menu bar and tap on Caste Certificate.
- Give all the required details in the fields given in the online form.
- Choose the delivery mode and upload all required documents of the certificate.
- Tap on “Save” button and this will produce you the Acknowledgment number on display and will also be sent to your mobile number.
- Click on the OK option on the web page.
- Pay the amount of fee through the online payment mode options on a web page.
- The request will be sent to the respective server and you will receive a confirming SMS about the submission of application.
- You will be given the issuing date according to the concerned authority and you will be updated regularly to the registered mobile number.
Nadakacheri Income Certificate Application Process
All students who are eligible for scholarships need to submit Income Certificate while application. It is a very important document as this is the only proof of the Annual income of the family. We can apply for the Income certificate through the online website easily.
- Launch the Nadakacheri online portal for applying Income Certificate
- Tap on the online application and select Apply online and give your mobile number.
- From the application, request list selects Income certificate.
- Give the necessary details and upload the documents in the given format.
- Tap on save option that will generate the Request ID and make a note of the number. This will help you to get the application status.
- Pay the fee through the online modes available through the online process.
- The form will be submitted to the respective officer and you can easily and date will be assigned to receive the certificate.
- You can check the status of application form the Nadakacheri website that will give you the stage of the certificate.
Nadakacheri Application Status
We can know the Nadakacheri Application Status of our request through the online website. The online process for checking the application status is given here below.
- Launch the website of Nadakacheri Karnataka in the web browser.
- Tap on Online application form the option and select “Application Status” from the drop list.
- Now, this will redirect you to a new page where you need to give the required details.
- Select the Application type from the list and Give Application number in the space given.
- Now, tap on “Get Status” button on the web page. This will display the position of your application and also the date of arrival.
How To Check Nadakacheri CV
The government of Karnataka has given the facility of certificate verification through the online website portal. We gave the steps to Nadakacheri CV (Certificate Verification) process
- Open the Nadakacheri CV online portal from the official website.
- Click here to redirect to the page from your browser.
- Enter the Acknowledgment Number in the space given.
- Tap on “Show Certificate Details” option on the web page and that will display on the screen.
- You can also Verify Barcode by tapping on the option.
- Click on “Print or Download Certificate” option to make a print or save on your device.
Nadakacheri Contact Numbers
The Contact Numbers will help you to get complete information about any process. You can also get solutions to any issues by concerning them. There are different numbers for offices with respect to areas. All these are given in Contact Details on the website. Go through the list of numbers available on the website and solve troubles.
For more regular updates check Timesalert