Vahli Dikri in Gujarati means “Dear Daughter”. Gujarat State Government has launched an Initiative to enhance girl birth ratio. Many girls killed at the time of birth just because they are girls. The Gujarat government has seen the concern in just the right manner. It has launched this new scheme which will provide financial assistance to the girls of Gujarat.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- 1 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- 1.1 Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- 1.2 Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility To Apply Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
- 1.4 Documents Needed To Fill Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Application Form
- 1.5 Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Registration Dates
- 1.6 Vahli Dikri Yojana Gujarat 2021 Registration Online
- 1.7 How To Apply Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
- 1.8 Benefits To Take Vahali Dikri Yojana 2021
- 1.9 Other states with similar schemes(Yojana)
- 1.10 Final words
Gujarat Government soon invites applications for the Vahali Dikri Yojana Form on its official website. In the state budget for 2019-2020, the state government has allocated an amount of Rs. 133 crore for the scheme. Here, in our article, we have discussed important aspects of the scheme like how can you apply, eligibility grounds for candidates, and some important dates related to the scheme.
Vahali Dikri Yojana has announced while keeping the mind of the current scenario of the sex ratio in the state. Many girls either killed at the time of the birth, or they made to quit schooling forcibly. Around 30% of the girls in Gujarat drop out of the schools just before they reach the 9th standard. And about 57% of the girls in Gujarat drop out of schooling before they reach class 11th. The sex ratio is 883 girls per 1000 boys.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
Seeing all this as a significant concern, the Gujarat State Government has launched this new scheme. In this scheme, a sum of money given to girls who are eligible and apply for the scheme. This money awarded at specific intervals of the lifetime.
The scheme aimed to improve the sex ratio in the state, enhancing the education of the girl child so that more and more girls educated. The financial assistance given to the girl child’s parents aimed to decrease the female infanticide and reduce the girls’ drop out rate from school to zero.
Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 Details
Here are some additional details about the scheme:
- Vahali Dikri Yojana entirely Government funded.
- Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through either offline mode or online mode. The application form for the scheme can access in both cases.
- A total amount of Rs. 1,00,000 awarded to the girl child’s parents — this amount awarded at mentioned intervals in instalments of three times.
- The amount transferred to the bank account registered under the scheme. The transaction is done by direct transfer and not by the method of the cheque.
Eligibility To Apply Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
To get the benefits of the scheme, you must apply and to apply, and you must meet the given eligibility criteria:
- The scheme is open for the first two girls of a family.
- The beneficiary applicant must be a domicile of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have a valid bank account. It is must on the registered bank account only the amount credited.
- The annual income of the family of the girl child concerned should not be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- This scheme is open to girls of all the categories. It is not only for reserved categories but even for general. Also, there is no particular qualification needed to avail of the scheme.
Documents Needed To Fill Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Application Form
The interested candidates can apply to benefit under the scheme. Applicants must have the following documents to use:
- Domicile Certificate issued by the state’s concerned organization
- Birth certificate of the girl child
- Income certificate indicating the annual income of the family to be up to Rs 2 Lakhs.
- Beneficiary’s bank account passbook filled.
- Identity proof of the girl’s parents.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Registration Dates
As of now, the official website still not released for registration. But as soon as it released information like the last date and some other essential dates released. However, you can check below the guidelines to learn how to register yourself as a beneficiary under the Vahali Dikri Yojana.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Gujarat 2021 Registration Online
Follow the given procedure to register yourself under the scheme:
- At first, visit the official website of the Gujarat State Government.
- On the page, read attentively, all the essential information like the documents required and more.
- Obtain all the needed documents as mentioned on the website and keep them with you while you are registering.
- On the website, you can download the application form for offline submission. Or you can also find an online registration form for registering online.
- Read the on-screen instructions and follow the procedure to register yourself.
- Fill in all the details asked by the website and upload the required documents.
- Once you fill all the information, double-check every info before you finally submit it.
- After checking every tiny detail from your form, you can submit the application form and get yourself registered.
How To Apply Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
From the application invite process, until the money credited to the beneficiary’s bank account, the following steps may take place:
- In first, the official website for the scheme created.
- At the next step, an official notification about the release of the website released.
- On the website, people able to register themselves for the scheme.
- Then, the forms checked by concerned regional officers.
- After the complete verification, an official list consisting of the names of the beneficiary created.
- According to this list only, the amount credited to the registered bank account.
Benefits To Take Vahali Dikri Yojana 2021
Under the Vahali Dikri Yojana, the state government of Gujarat will give financial assistance to the parents of the girl child. The scheme allows up to two daughters from one family to register themselves and avail of the benefit. Also, go through this yojana and fill the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form to get its benefits.
During the scheme, a total amount of Rs. 1,00,000 awarded to every girl who registered under the Vahali Dikri Yojana. The payment made in three instalments:
- Once the girl child enrolled in the 1st class, she awarded a sum of Rs 4000.
- Then, when the girl gets enrolled in the 9th standard, she awarded an amount of Rs 6000.
- When the girl attains 18 years, the remaining amount from 1,00,000 given.
Other states with similar schemes(Yojana)
Other countries, like Rajasthan and Maharashtra, have similar schemes. Here we have listed those states that have similar schemes:
- Rajasthan has the Raj Shree Scheme
- Maharashtra has the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree scheme
- Madhya Pradesh had the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- West Bengal launched the Kanya Prakalpa Scheme
- Haryana launched the Ladli Scheme
- Karnataka launched the Bhagyashree Scheme.
Like the other states, Gujarat has started the Vahali Dikri Yojana. It is open to girls of all categories. You can read the details in the article and register yourself on the website when the state Government launches the official website for the scheme. Also, check other schemes at Timesalert.