HimCare Health Scheme is a new scheme launched by the Government of Himachal Pradesh (HP), which provides free cashless treatment to the Himachal Pradesh people. The plan is very beneficial for poor people. They can take advantages of the HimCare Scheme for their health issues. Through the scheme, poor people can get health facilities at affordable rates.
The people of Himachal Pradesh can apply for this scheme through the Lok Mitra Kendra online website. After Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme Registration, people can get many benefits. The details about the HimCare Health Scheme application form, qualification, documents, registration process, etc. has declared on this article.
Himachal Pradesh Himcare Health Scheme
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Himcare Health Scheme
- 1.1 Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme 2019
- 1.2 Himcare Health Scheme Benefits
- 1.3 Who is Eligible for HP Himcare Health Scheme?
- 1.4 Documents required for Himcare Health Scheme
- 1.5 How to Apply HP Himcare Health Scheme
- 1.6 Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme Offline Registration
- 1.7 Check Himcare Enrollment Status
- 1.8 What is HP Himcare Card?
- 1.9 How To Download Himcare Card
- 1.10 Process To Renew Himcare Card
- 1.11 How To Add Family Member in Himcare Card
- 1.12 Migrate Old card to Himcare
- 1.13 Himcare Hospital list
- 1.14 Himcare Health Scheme Toll-Free Number
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a new scheme for helping the poor people named as Himcare Health Scheme. The scheme is for those people who are not being able to afford health treatments. It provides free health treatment to those people in their wrong time. The Himachal Pradesh Himcare Scheme is shortly called HIMCARE. The scheme has launched in last year that is in December. The scheme will surely benefit the residents of Himachal Pradesh because of this beneficiary treatment program.
The Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra (PMAM) is working with HIMCARE Yojana, and the Himcare Sathi designed it. So, the Himcare Scheme has some similarities with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana because the same hospitals are responsible for the implementation of both Himcare and Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme 2019
The Himcare Health Scheme is a beneficial scheme for the people of Himachal Pradesh. People can get cashless treatments through the Himcare Health Scheme. Through the project, the health condition of the state will get improve day by day. The Himcare Health Scheme is one of the best health schemes in India. Other states are now planning for implementing the scheme in their states.
People of the Himachal Pradesh now can apply for the Himcare Scheme online. The registration form for the project is now available in the Lok Mitra Kendra online website. After completing the HimCare Health Scheme Registration, people can get all the benefits of the Himcare Scheme. The scheme offers many benefits to poor people for their health treatments. People can improve their treatment through the Himcare Scheme. Many hospitals in Himachal Pradesh shall be responsible for implementing the Himcare Health Scheme.
Himcare Health Scheme Benefits
The Himcare Health Scheme provides lots of benefits to the people of Himachal Pradesh. After launching the scheme in HP, People are getting free health treatments, which help them a lot. The Himcare benefits are;
- Every single family will get yearly the treatment coverage package of Rs. 5 Lacs. Maximum of five members from each family can have this cashless treatment package.
- Families, who have more than five members, can enrol their remaining persons in a separate group.
- The daycare treatment will provide in all the enrolled hospitals based on their predefined rate list.
- The Government Himachal Pradesh has launched this scheme for the BPL, Rehdi and MGNREGA workers to provide maximum benefits of the scheme at a low cost.
- More than 40% of the disabled, outsourced employees or part-time employees will have to pay only Rs. 365 as a premium.
- The government of HP is going to help about 33 crore people through the Himcare Health Scheme.
Who is Eligible for HP Himcare Health Scheme?
The people of Himachal Pradesh can apply for the Himcare Health Scheme for taking the advantages of the scheme. To apply to this scheme, people must have to fulfil some eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have the resident of Himachal Pradesh
- An applicant who not registered for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, they can apply for the Himcare Health Scheme
- A person can not apply for the Himcare Scheme if he is working in a Government post can avail this scheme
- If a family member is working on a Govt. post, then they have to pay Rs. 1000/- the premium cost for the Himcare Health Scheme
Documents required for Himcare Health Scheme
At the time of registration for the Himcare Health Scheme, some certain documents will require. People have to submit these documents along with the application form. The documents are;
- Residence Proof of the applicant
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Candidate’s Government ID proof
- Registration Certificate attested by the Executive Officer
- BPL Certificate
- Medical Disability Certificate (for only disabled person)
- A valid age proof (For Senior citizen)
How to Apply HP Himcare Health Scheme
For taking all the advantages of the Himcare Health Scheme, people have to complete the Himcare Health registration. They can register for the scheme through the official website of Lok Mitra Kendra. The application form is available online and offline. People can submit the application form for the Himcare Scheme through both offline and online mode.
Online Registration Process for Himcare
- Open the Himcare official website
- Search for the Online Himcare Enrollment link
- Click on this link
- Now the application form of the Himcare Health Scheme will display on the screen
- Fill the application form with required details
- Click on submit. If there is no error in the information given by the candidate, then the snow care card will generate
- The candidate can check for Snow care card enrollment status. The Snow care card connected with the ration card. So, people can check the status of the snow care card through the ration card number
- The candidate also can download the snow care card through online
Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme Offline Registration
The offline process to apply for the Himcare scheme is effortless. The candidate has to collect the Himachal Pradesh HimCare Health Scheme Application Form, from the Lok Mitra Kendra office. The registration form is always available in the office. The people, who aware of the online process, they can go through this offline process. After collecting the registration form, fill the form with required details and submit it along with the required documents.
Check Himcare Enrollment Status
People can check the Himcare enrollment status after submitting the registration form. They can check the status through an online website. The procedure is;
- Go to the official website of HPSBYS
- Click on Himcare Enrollment
- Tab on Himcare Enrollment Status
- Enter the Reference Number/ Ration Card Number
- Click on Enter
- The Himcare enrollment status will display on the screen
What is HP Himcare Card?
After completing the registration process for the Himcare Health Scheme, people will get the HP Himcare card. The card is the identity proof that the person has registered for the scheme. Through the Himcare card, people can take the health treatment for himself or their family members. For any health treatment, the person has to show their Himcare card in the hospital. The card is significant for the Himachal Pradesh people.
How To Download Himcare Card
A person has to download the Himcare card through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojana Society. To get the Himcare card, follow the given steps;
- Go to the Himcare website
- Click on Himcare Enrollment
- Click on Get My Himcare Card
- Enter the URN/ Aadhaar / Ration card Number
- Click on Search
- The Himcare card will appear on the screen. Download the card for future use
Process To Renew Himcare Card
Every year from January to March, people can renew their Himcare card through online. The validity of the Himcare health card is only 12 months. After 12 months, people have to renew their card. Before 15 days of the cards renewal date, the Himcare card will expire. For connecting with the Himcare Health Scheme, people have to renew the health card every year.
- Visit the HPSBYS website
- Tab on Himcare Enrollment option
- Open the Renewal of Card Link
- Enter the URN/ Aadhaar / Ration card Number
How To Add Family Member in Himcare Card
A person can add any family member in Himcare card. Through this, the combined family member can also take the benefits of the Himcare health scheme. From a family, only five members can add on this Himcare card.
- Open the Himcare Enrollment option on the HPSBYS Website
- Tab on Add family member – Himcare
- Enter URN Number
- Click on Search Option
Migrate Old card to Himcare
A person can change the old card to Himcare card, after register for the Himcare Health scheme.
- Go to the website
- Tab on Himcare Enrollment
- Click on Migrate old card to Himcare option
- Enter the URN number
- Tab on Search
Himcare Hospital list
In Himachal Pradesh, around 201 hospitals are under the Himcare health scheme. People can check the name of the hospitals, hospital id, district and hospital type through the below link.
Himcare Hospital Link
Is there any age limit to enrol Himcare Health Schemes?
For the Himcare Health Scheme, there is no age for enrollment. Any people can apply for this Himcare scheme for taking its benefits.
Meaning of Floater Basis?
In Himcare Health scheme, the floater basis means, the total coverage amount can use by the single person of the family or can use by all members of the family.
Himcare Card Valid in PGI
The Himcare card is completely valid under the Himcare Health Scheme for the PGI treatment. The patients will get free PGI treatment through the help of the Himcare card. The patients will have to pay only the hospital registration fee.
Himcare Health Scheme Toll-Free Number
The contact number for the Himcare Health scheme is different for its different services.
|Himcare Services||Contact Number|
|General Queries||1800-102- 1142|
|Card Approval||9599156981, 9910213750|
|Pre-Auth and Claims||9311407574|
- Himcare Health Scheme Toll-Free Number – 0177- 2629802
- Himcare Health Scheme Email Id – [email protected]
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.