Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme offers health insurance coverage to tenant farmers or peasants, who are the members of Co-operative society in Karnataka State. The Yeshasvini scheme covers around 803 surgical procedures. The health scheme provides cost-effective medical facilities to the farmers all over the state courtesy cooperative societies registered with the Department of Cooperatives.
The scheme is giving its priority to the informal workers in the lower-middle-income and middle-income groups. Through this health scheme, the farmers will get emergency medical treatment and get the health facilities at affordable prices. The eligible candidate can apply for this Yeshasvini health insurance scheme for taking all the advantages. In this article, we have discussed this Yeshasvini Farmers health card scheme.
Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
- 1 Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
- 1.1 Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Yeshasvini Farmers Health Card Scheme
- 1.3 Yeshasvini Scheme Details
- 1.4 Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme Features
- 1.5 Yeshasvini Scheme Benefits @ sahakara.kar.gov.in
- 1.6 Yeshasvini Health Card Eligibility
- 1.7 Documents Required For Yeshasvini Scheme Karnataka
- 1.8 The scale of Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
- 1.9 How To Apply for Yeshasvini Health Card
- 1.10 Yeshasvini Health Card Contact Details
- 1.11 About Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme, Karnataka
- 1.12 What is the age limitation for the Yeshasvini Health Card?
Indian Government has always focused on the implementation of rural health care schemes in all states across the nation. The state government of Karnataka launched the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme. The main aim of the scheme is to offer the proper healthcare amenities and insurance coverage to the state farmers. The Yeshasvini Farmer Health Card Scheme is self-funded and works on the collective ability of its members.
The health care scheme is present under the Karnataka Government, so it offers coverage for various medical conditions at an affordable price. The scheme is helping a lot to the low-middle income group farmers. Through the scheme, the farmers will get emergency treatments from the hospitals. In the case of surgery, the farmers will pay only half of the price. In other words, through the yeshasvini cooperative health scheme, the farmers will get free health insurance.
Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2021
Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme is a health policy, which was introduced by the Karnataka State Government. The health scheme started on 14th December 2002, which was formalised by the Chief Minister Krishna. The yeshasvini cooperative health scheme was launched by the state government to give benefits to the farmers of the Karnataka state.
The scheme falls under the highest funding health policies in our nation. Under this Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme, the Karnataka government provides medical facilities to the farmers at a low price. The yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka mainly targets the rural and urban areas, people. So, the state government announced this health insurance scheme for the farmers, which will give them all the health facilities and health insurance.
Yeshasvini Farmers Health Card Scheme
The Yeshasvini Farmers Health Card Scheme is only for those people who are the employees of the cooperative societies. This health policy introduced by the Government of Karnataka to help the poor farmers and also helps their families. To take all the advantages of the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme, the farmers from the rural area will have to spend Rs. 300/- and the urban area farmers have to pay Rs. 710/- annually.
As you know, the health project is entirely self-funded, which provides the health facilities at home. Under the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme in Karnataka, more than 800 healthcare facilities will reach the farmers.
Yeshasvini Scheme Details
For offering better health amenities to the poor farmers, the Karnataka government announced the yeshasvini health insurance scheme. The farmers, who are the members of the cooperative society they can apply for this health scheme. The yeshasvini health scheme gives medical facilities at a little cost, which eventually helps to growth of the state.
|Name of the Scheme||Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme|
|Launched||14th December 2002|
|Started By||Karnataka State Government|
|Aim||Provide Health Facilities and Health Insurance to the Farmers|
Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme Features
Some of the key features of the yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka have listed below. The interested candidate can check all the key features before applying for the health scheme.
- Annually, the member of the co-operative society of the rural area people will give Rs. 300/- and urban area people will provide Rs. 710/-.
- For all SC/ST members, the state government offers subsidy up to Rs. 600/-.
- The member of the cooperative society, including self-help group members, who have a transaction with a cooperative society, member of fishers cooperative society, weavers, etc. are also eligible for the health scheme.
- The scheme is a surgical cover, but it doesn’t cover inpatient medical expenses unless the surgical intervention required for the treatment.
- Coverage under the yeshasvini health card scheme starts from 1st June to 31st May in every year.
- More than 830 hospitals are providing treatment under the yeshasvini health insurance scheme.
- The benefits of the yeshasvini health care scheme are available only in the network hospitals listed out by the state government.
- Under the Yeshasvini scheme, all the benefits implemented in the form of cashless treatment.
Yeshasvini Scheme Benefits @ sahakara.kar.gov.in
The Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme is giving several benefits to the farmers of the Karnataka state. Here we have shared some interests for the health scheme.
- The state government started this Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme for helps the poor farmers of the state.
- Through this health card scheme, the farmers will get the health facilities at an affordable price.
- The farmers, who are working under the co-operative society, will get better health facilities.
- For medical emergencies like a dog bite, snake bite, drowning, electric shocks, accidents, etc., which occur while handling the agricultural equipment, the medical treatment is free.
- The Government offers the medical facilities at a low price for the farmers, who are the member of the co-operative society.
- More than 800 healthcare facilities, including surgeries, are available under the yeshasvini health card scheme.
Yeshasvini Health Card Eligibility
The candidate must have followed all the eligibility conditions for applying the yeshasvini health insurance scheme. All the terms have given by the state government.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- An applicant must be a member of the co-operative society to get more benefits from this scheme.
- Earlier o9nly one person from the family could take the benefits from the scheme, but now all the family members can get the health facilities from the health scheme.
- The candidate must belong from the low-middle income group.
Documents Required For Yeshasvini Scheme Karnataka
The eligible candidate has to submit some legal documents at the time of registration for the Yeshasvini Farmers Health Card Scheme. The documents name as listed below.
- The applicant’s Residence Certificate
- Co-operative Society membership certificate
- Government ID proof
- Bank account details
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photo of the candidate
The scale of Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
- Coverage: 30 Districts of Karnataka State
- Beneficiaries in the State: More than 30 Lakh
- Size of the Family (maximum): Approximately Five Members
How To Apply for Yeshasvini Health Card
The farmers can apply for the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme through online by the official website of Department of Co-operation, Karnataka. First, they have to do the registration for the co-operative society then they will be eligible for the yeshasvini health insurance scheme. If you are interested in apply the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme, then follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of SAHAKARA – SINDHU, Department of Cooperation, Karnataka
- Register for the co-operative society
- Click on Apply online for the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
- Now the registration form for the scheme will display
- Fill the form
- Click on Submit
- Now the candidate will get the user ID and password
- Go back to the Homepage
- Click on Login
- Enter the User id and password
- Click on Sign in
- Now the yeshasvini health care application form will appear
- Fill the form with correct details
- Click on submit
Yeshasvini Health Card Contact Details
The citizen of the Karnataka State can directly make contact with the SAHAKARA – SINDHU, Department of Cooperation for solving their queries. For contact details, you can click on the below link.
For more details Click Here
About Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme, Karnataka
What is the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme?
Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme is a prestigious project which was implemented by the Department of Co-operation, Karnataka. The main aim of the health project is to provide medical facilities to the rural and urban area co-operators.
What is the age limitation for the Yeshasvini Health Card?
There is no age limitation for the Yeshasvini Health scheme. After 18 years, the eligible candidate can apply for the Yeshasvini farmer health scheme.
Is the Yeshasvini Health Card scheme is an insurance scheme?
No, the Yeshasvini Farmer Health Card scheme is a self-fund scheme, where the beneficiary contributes a specified amount annually.
For more health scheme updates and information, check Timesalert.