PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana is the welfare scheme for the citizens to promote good health. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana helps the people who cannot afford the medical expenses of the high cost. It is the most extensive Health care program under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana, they will get an amount for insurance treatment. The scheme will help about 40 % of the country population. We can register and apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana through the online portal. Here you will get the complete details about the Yojana Eligibility, Beneficiaries.
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The scheme is available for the financially weak families of the country. The Socio-Economic Caste Census data in 2011 there are 8.0 crore families in rural and 2.33 crore in an urban area which will cover under this scheme. Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched in 2018 under the Ayusham Bharat Mission in India. The PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana program includes the healthcare of the citizens of the country. It has two significant elements National Health Protection Scheme and Wellness Centers. You can apply easily without any papers online and attain all the benefits.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Details are available in this article that provides medical help to the poor people. It is a central government scheme, so it is possible for every state in the country. The Insurance funds to the medical treatment are from the central treasury. PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme reduces the financial burden on sick and weak groups to ensure their access to quality health service. The PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana main intention is to bring country progress towards the achievement of Universal Health Coverage and Sustainable Development in health care.
What Is Ayushman Bharat Yojna Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Yojana provides the financial Protection to 10.4 crores paltry and deprived rural and urban families. It will cover all medical and hospital expenses for all secondary and tertiary care procedures. PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme has 1350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments. These include medicines, diagnosis, and transport. Before this scheme, the one Lakh Insurance given by the government. But now with this PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the amount is increased up to 5 Lakhs. Also, search and know more details about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
To get all these benefits, you should apply for the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme in the online portal. The prime Minister of India started the program to help the needy families in the country. With this everyone will get the best medical facilities that will help the people from all essential health needs to the primary treatments for free of cost. The amount transferred Direct Beneficiary account that reduces the involvement of any third party between government and citizens.
Features Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme
As we discussed in the article, the Ayshman Bharat Scheme has two significant elements which are in this section.
National Health Protection Scheme
- The scheme will cover over Ten Crore families providing 5 Lakh Rupees for a family per year.
- The benefits of the scheme are available all over the country and allowed the take cashless benefits from any public or private employee hospitals.
- It has the target to help about 10.74 crore families in rural and urban, which are poor according to the SECC Database.
- The scheme provides flexibility and always checks that the poor benefited.
- PMJAY Ayushman Bharat is accompanied by the Union Health and State health Agencies to implement the scheme. So, it becomes easy to implement in every state of the country.
There are about 1.5 Lakh Centers Setup to provide the healthcare for maternal, Child health care and services and non-communicable disease. They will also provide free essential medicines and treatment services. The government has converted many public health centres to Wellness centres for the people. The lists of services provided are
- Pregnancy Care and Maternal Service
- Neonatal and Infant Health service
- Chronic Communicable Diseases
- Dental Care
- Management of mental Illness
- Child Health
Benefits of PMJAY Ayushman Bharat
- Free treatment available at all Public and listed private hospitals.
- It covers secondary and territory disease for insurance.
- The health insurance covers up to Rs, 5, 00,000 for a family every year.
- Family of weak and poor sections will cover, and there is no limit for the family size and age of members.
- About 1,350 medical packages included that covers surgery, medical and daycare treatment, cost of medicines and diagnosis.
- The PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana is cashless and paperless that provide quality health care for people.
- Hospitals don’t charge any additional money from beneficiaries for treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility
To get the benefits of the scheme the names in Socio-Economic Caste Census in 2011 data are eligible. The families who have an active RSBY card as on 28th February can also avail the benefits. Women, Girl Child, and Senior Citizens are given priority under this scheme. The eligible candidates can get benefits all over the nations.
Check Beneficiary Name For PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana
We can check the Names of the eligible list from the online website quickly. Here we will provide you with the steps to check the eligibility. The link is available on the official website of the page takes only a few steps to complete.
How to check PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility
- Visit the official website of PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana in your browser.
- You can give the URL pmjay.gov.in address bar and search for it.
- Tap on “Am I Eligible” option on the right side of the home screen.
- Now Enter Your Mobile Number in the text space given on the next web page.
- Complete the Captcha by entering the Numbers given in the image in the text box.
- Tap on Generate OTP button below the page and give the One Time Password in the space of the web page.
- Follow the instructions and give the details and tap on the search button, and that will provide the result on the page.
- If you can’t find the name in the beneficiary list, you can visit the nearby CSC Centre for registration under the scheme.
Check the Name In PMJAY Beneficiary List
We can check the eligibility for the person in the offline process also. The methods to check the Names are like visit CSC Centre, Call the helpline or online process. The online given in the above part of the Eligibility List of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Common Service Centre (CSC)
People can check their names in the eligibility list by visiting the CSC Centre. You can also get the information in the listed hospitals for the scheme.
Call Helpline Numbers
We can call the helpline numbers for any information about the schemes. They will also give them information on whether you are eligible for the benefits. The contact numbers are 1800111565.
Documents For PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Applicants need to submit the identification Proof like Aadhaar, PAN Card to ensure they are the citizen of the state.
You need to a valid Mobile Number or Email Address to contact and send the updates about the application.
The state government provides the certificate that declares your family income for annum from all the sources.
Citizens of low caste should submit their certificate for additional benefits of the scheme.
You need to mention all the family members details in the application form.
Age proof Document
It ensures that you are dominant and responsible for applying for the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration and Apply
The online application for the scheme is not available on the website, but you can check the list of hospitals and whether you are eligible to apply. The details on how to verify eligibility provided in the above section. For you can ask for the Application in the government and listed private hospitals. You can also check the hospital’s list on the official website quickly. Ayushman Bharat Yojana Apply will become online soon that helps everyone to complete the process fast.
States without Ayushman Bharat Yojana
There are few states where the Ayushman Bharat Yojna Scheme is not available to the residents of these states. The state governments of them have not accepted the scheme saying they have better plans for the welfare of people. You can check the list of the states available in the find hospital section of the website.
How to Find Hospital Under PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- We can check the list of hospitals in your state and district that provide the Ayushaman Bharat yojana scheme for the citizens.
- Open the website of PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana in the browser.
- Click on Find Hospital tab on the top of the home page. It redirects you to the new web page.
- Here give the State Name and District Name from the drop list.
- Select the Hospital Type and Specialty and Hospital Name from the options given in the drop list of text boxes.
- Enter the Captcha field with the characters and numbers given.
- Tap on Search option on the page below, and that displays the list of hospitals on the screen.
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Contact Details
We can contact the officers of the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme for information. The details of contact are available on the official website which given here
- PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Contact Number: 14555/1800111565
7th and 9th Floor,
Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building,
Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
For more Information and regular Updates check Timesalert