The state government of Rajasthan has launched a new card for all the citizens of the state mainly. Following the notion of One Card, One number and one identity, the Rajasthan state government has launched the Jan Aadhaar Card for the financial year 2021 to 2021. The Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhar Card Yojana will work as a unified card for all the purposes. The main reason behind the launch of this Aadhaar Card was that the public of Rajasthan was not able to receive and reciprocate to the governmental plans. Therefore the state government came up with the idea of Jan Aadhaar Card.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Earlier the Jan Aadhaar Card was known as Bhamashah Card. The newer version of Bhamashah card or the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana introduced to provide the people of Rajasthan with a single unique identity. This Card implemented to the state of Rajasthan from next year.
The concerned people holding various authorities at Rajasthan state government came up with the idea of launching a special card for the common public. The primary focus of the government was on one point that there should be a system with which a direct link between society and government services can establish. The Jan Aadhaar card has also reduced the workload of government personnel as they do not have to run from house to house to gather information about the general public. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana provides all the information about the cardholder.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Enrollment
The state government of Rajasthan has launched an online portal with the name Jan Aadhaar Card portal. The online platform provides all the information regarding each government schemes and services. All the citizens of the Rajasthan state can be the beneficiary of all the government policies and services. Some of the government services to which the Bhamashah card, also known as Jan Aadhaar Card gets access to are as follows:
- Enrollment as Citizen of Rajasthan state
- Registration as Citizen of Rajasthan state
- Receipt for Jan Aadhaar card’s acknowledgement after enrolment and registration
- Update the status of Jan Aadhaar card
- To upload all the valid documents.
Jan Aadhaar Card Rajasthan Registration Process
Any citizen of the Rajasthan state can enrol themselves for the Jan Aadhaar Card. By following a few simple and easy steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to visit the official Jan Aadhaar Yojana website portal.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the link of Enrolment for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card apply online which provided on the homepage.
- Then the next step is to click on the option of registering for the citizens. The link will direct the applicant to the registration form.
- After the registration form appears on the screen, then the applicant needs to fill the required fields to register for the Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhar Card Yojana.
- Some of the vital information about the applicant that needs to provide for registration is as follows. People can here also check the details about Rajasthan Scooty Yojana and apply for it.
- Name of the family’s head, i.e., father’s name, grandfather’s name etc
- Birthdate of the applicant
- Applicant’s gender
- The Applicant’s Aadhaar card number
- Applicant’s contact number
- Domicile address of the applicant
- Once all the fields filled correctly, the applicant needs to submit the form by clicking on the submit button at the bottom of the registration form link page.
- When the applicant has successfully registered for the Jan Aadhaar Card, the next thing is to enrol for the card. For enrolment, the applicant can click on the Enrolment option provided on the Jan Aadhaar Card portal.
- After clicking on the enrolment for the citizen link, an enrolment form will appear on the screen.
- The applicant will be required to enter the registration number provided earlier to complete the process of online application for the Jan Aadhaar Card.
Valid Documents For Jan Aadhaar Card Registration Online
The registration process for the Jan Aadhaar Card needs to be validated. Therefore the information about the applicant should be authentic and verified by the government authorities. The applicants are required to provide certain valid documents of proof at the time of registration. The records needed for the completion of Jan Aadhar card Rajasthan registration include:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Certificate for age proof of the applicant
- Applicant’s Ration Card
- The Applicant’s address proof
- Applicant’s mobile number
How To Check Jan Aadhaar Card status
The applicant can also check the status of their Card from the Jan Aadhaar Card portal. To check the status of the card, the applicant needs to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card portal.
- Click on the check status link to check the status of the Jan Aadhaar Card.
- Then enter the registration number or the acknowledgement number or the Jan Aadhaar number provided at the time of registration.
- Then click on the submit button present at the end of the webpage.
- After few second the Jan Aadhaar Card status will be displayed on the screen.
Advantages of the Jan Aadhaar Card
The Jan Aadhaar Card is beneficial for both the applicant as well as the various government authorities of the State of Rajasthan. It works for establishing a two-way link between the citizens and the state government. For the citizens, it provides a unique identity to claim for the schemes and services provided to all the citizens of the Rajasthan state.
While on the other hand, it reduces the effort and workload of the government authorities. The government personnel do not need to reach out to each citizen in person, and they can quickly get access to the citizen’s required information through their Jan Aadhaar card number and provide them whatever facilities they need directly without any hassle.
As discussed earlier, the major idea behind the introduction of Jan Aadhaar Card was to give the citizens of Rajasthan state, and overall unified identity. So, each one of the citizens gets benefited by the state government’s new policies and program. It also reduces the amount of time required by the government personnel to pay a home visit to each citizen of the state and elucidate the benefits of each government scheme. For more other information, check Timesalert.