Related Normal Fixed Interest abbreviated as RNFI private limited also known as Relipay is an ultimate platform for distributors and retailers who offer online payment services. RNFI is known for providing the most reliable and safe online payment services. Customers also use this platform because it saves them time and provides hassle-free service.
The services offered by RNFI includes Domestic Money Remittance (Customers who do not have their own bank account can make an instant money transfer to any bank account in India at any time), Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AePS is a bank-led model that enables online interoperable financial inclusion transactions at the point of sale (Micro ATM) using Aadhaar authentication via any bank’s Business correspondent), Mobile Recharge And Utility Bill Payments (You able to pay all of your prepaid and postpaid bills, as well as gas, phone, and other bills, most easily and cheaply possible), API (API is a straightforward service for your business.
You can use it on your website, android app, iOS app, blackberry app, java app, PHP, asp, .net, WordPress, forum, desktop app, and several other platforms), Micro ATM (You can now withdraw cash, check your balance, and check the status of your transactions), ATM (Relipay is pleased to announce the addition of a regular ATM to its list of products and services, providing maximum performance, total reliability, and ultimate usability for the investments of your business).
RNFI distributor ID and retailer ID price differ in each e-marts. You also download the RNFI retailer form from google in PDF format which further downloaded, taken printout, and then filled out. You also register to your RNFI account after successful payment and submission of the required documents.
How to log in to the RNFI portal?
To get logged in to the RNFI portal, follow the below-given steps;
- First, go to the official website of RNFI
- Now on the homepage, you see an option for login click on that.
- Now you directed to another page where you have to enter your login details such as username and password.
- After accepting the terms and conditions click on login.
- An OTP sent to the mobile number that you have registered with the RNFI portal. You can now enter the OTP and click on submit option.
After successfully entering the OTP, you directed to your dashboard where you can avail of every service offered by RNFI.
How to reset the password on the RNFI portal?
In case if you forget your RNFI login password, you can reset your password by following the steps given below;
- Go to the official website of the RNFI login portal
- Click on the login option from the homepage.
- Now you re-directed to the login page. Click on the forgotten password option.
- On the next page that appears you asked to provide your registered mobile number and registered PAN number. Now click on the get OTP option.
- After successfully entering the OTP which you received, you can click on the login now option.
How to download the mobile application of RNFI (Relipay)?
- To download the mobile application of RNFI, follow the given steps;
- Go to the play store or any app store on your device.
- Search for Relipay or click on this link to get the app from the play store
- Now, click on the install option.
After successful installation of the application, you can log in and avail of every service offered by RNFI (Relipay).
RNFI Contact Information
You can contact RNFI through the submission of a form which seen on the homepage while you scroll down. You can either enter your details and finally the message there and click on submit option. They have also provided with helpdesk mail id and contact number to which you can reach out.
RNFI Mobile number – 8560 900 500, 011 4920 7777 or 012 0476 8888
Head Office – Plot No.30, 3rd Floor, Najafgarh Road Industrial Area, New Delhi – 110015, India.
Here we have included all the required details of the RNFI login and registration process. For more details and updates check Timesalert.