Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme has launched for the unemployed youth of the Haryana State. The program is providing monthly financial assistance to unemployed graduate candidates. The project aims to increase the employment opportunities in the different department of State Government. The Saksham Yojana is a considerable scheme for the unemployment candidates.
To reduce the percentage of unemployment, the govt. Haryana has taken a significant decision. For taking the advantages of the Saksham Yojana scheme, the candidate has to apply for this scheme. All necessary information regarding the scheme has listed below. Check the links and apply for Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme 2020.
Saksham Yojana Haryana
- 1 Saksham Yojana Haryana
- 1.1 Saksham Yojana Haryana 2020
- 1.2 Saksham Yojana Haryana Scheme Last Date
- 1.3 Benefits of Saksham Yojana Haryana Scheme
- 1.4 Saksham Yojana Haryana Eligibility
- 1.5 Documents Required for Saksham Yojana Haryana
- 1.6 How To Apply for Saksham Yojana Haryana
- 1.7 Saksham Yojana Haryana Login
- 1.8 Saksham Yojana Haryana Check Status
- 1.9 Saksham Yojana Haryana Contact Number
Now in our country, the unemployment problems increasing day by day, which has become a severe problem for our nation. Due to unemployment, a lot of youth are spoiling their life. So, to overcome this problem, the Haryana Government started a new scheme in 2016 called Saksham Yojana Haryana. The scheme has only made for the youth of the Haryana State.
The scheme is offering so many benefits to the youth of the state. The graduate unemployment candidates can apply for the scheme. The candidate, who has the residence of Haryana can apply for the scheme, and this is not for the other state candidates. The candidates can apply through the online portal. All the essential links have given below.
Saksham Yojana Haryana 2020
Under the Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme, the Govt. of Haryana will give Rs. 9000/- monthly salary to the unemployed youth, in return the youth will have to work for 100 hours in 1 month for the Government. The Government has started the Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme for solving the unemployment problem from their state. Through the program, people can get the opportunity to start their career in a new way.
In 2 years, the unemployment problem in the Haryana state has became decreased. After some few years, might be the unemployment problem total vanish from the state. The graduate candidate can check their eligibility criteria before applying for this Saksham Yojana scheme. The application form is always available on the official website.
Saksham Yojana Haryana Scheme Last Date
The Haryana Government launched the Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme on 1st November 2016. The Saksham Yojana is a state government scheme which planned to help the youth. The candidate can apply for this Saksham Yojana scheme at any time. There is no last date for the Saksham Yojana. If any candidates need this scheme, they can directly apply for this scheme by the official website.
The application form is always available for the candidates. But only the Haryana state people can take the advantages of the scheme. The other state people can’t apply for this Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme. So people of Harayana State can now use this opportunity by completing the Saksham Yojana Haryana Registration 2020.
Benefits of Saksham Yojana Haryana Scheme
The Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme is offering many benefits to the employment youth of the Haryana state. Some benefits are;
- The candidate will get financial assistance.
- The unemployment people will get engaged in some work.
- Different skill program organizes to develop the skill, under the Saksham Yojana scheme.
- The scheme increases the self-confidence of the candidate.
- The selected candidates from the Saksham Yojana scheme will get Rs. 9000/- monthly salary and Rs. 3000/- for the unemployment allowance.
Saksham Yojana Haryana Eligibility
The interested candidates can check for the Saksham Yojana Haryana eligibility criteria before applying for the scheme. The eligibility conditions are;
- The applicant’s age must be in between 21 to 35 years old
- An applicant must have completed their intermediate level from the Haryana Government
- The candidate must have passed graduation/post-graduation from a recognized university by the Haryana Government
- The annual income of the candidate’s parent has not more than Rs. 3 Lacs
- The candidate should be the Domicile of Haryana
Documents Required for Saksham Yojana Haryana
For apply the Saksham Yojanascheme, the candidate has to submit some legal documents with the application form. The Documents are;
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Certificate (mandatory)
- Degree Certificate with other educational Certificate
- Voter ID and PAN card
- Employment Registration Number
- Valid Mobile Number and Email ID
- Bank Details of the candidate
- Saksham Yojana application form
- Income Certificate, etc.
How To Apply for Saksham Yojana Haryana
The candidate first has to complete the saksham yojana in Haryana registration process. Steps for Registration Process;
- Go to the official website of Haryana Government
- Click on login / Sign-In
- Start the online Registration Process
- Give the correct answers according to the questions
- Put the Aadhaar Card details
- Now the employment exchange name has been registered
- Give the valid mobile number and email id
- Click on Register Button
Saksham Yojana Haryana Login
After the registration process has completed, now go to the Login section. The candidate can log in through the registered id and password. The Login Procedure is;
- Go to the Homepage
- Click on login / Sign-In option
- Enter Employment Registration Number, Password and select Qualification
- Put the captcha code
- Click on Login
Saksham Yojana Haryana Check Status
Once submit the Saksham Yojana Haryana application form, the candidate can check the status online through the official website. The steps are;
- Open the account
- Put the Aadhar number and password
- Click on Saksham Yuva option
- Click on Application status
- Put all the required details and click on submit
Saksham Yojana Haryana Contact Number
People in the case face any trouble while registration, or login then they can contact them through the helpline number given below.
- Saksham Yojana Haryana Helpline Number – 01722570065, 01722560427
For new updates and information, check Timesalert.