Previously people use to visit the bank and create their ATM/Debit card pin numbers. It is a time taking process and by using this method people have to waste their time at the bank. Today we are living in the internet world, so we can do anything with the help of internet. So customers can create or change their ATM/ Debit card pin numbers in mobile devices using the internet. By using internet people can create their ATM pin without visiting the bank.
SBI ATM PIN Generation Online
The Customer has to generate a pin for ATM/Debit card to access them. First, we need to open the bank account, and then we have to apply for the ATM/Debit card in the bank. After that, they will send the ATM card to the account holder home. Then the account holder needs to generate pin for that ATM card. The customer has to generate pin for their ATM to have security to their SBI account. SBI ATM PIN is very important for transactions like withdrawing amount, checking the bank balance and also for creating a new pin for ATM/Debit card.
ATM pin generation is very important for the customers who use ATM Cards. By using different ways we can generate ATM/Debit card pin without going to the bank. For any security reasons you need to change the ATM, then you can easily change the pin by visiting the ATM’s. Not only by using ATM we can also generate pin using three more different methods. Totally we can generate the Debit card pin in four different ways and they are listed here:
- SBI ATM PIN Generation by ATM
- ATM PIN Generation by SMS
- By Internet Banking, we can generate SBI ATM PIN
- SBI ATM PIN Generation by Phone Call
SBI ATM PIN Generation by ATM
The customer can generate a new ATM card pin or forgotten debit card pin by using the ATM machine. It is the best and very fast way to generate pin for ATM/Debit card. For this, the user needs to follow some steps to generate a debit card pin number and they are as follows
- The first customer needs to go to ATM center, and then insert the debit card into the ATM machine.
- After inserting the card customer need to select the Select pin Generation option on the ATM machine.
- The machine will ask you to enter the 11 digit account number.
- After entering the account number you need to click on the confirm button on the ATM machine.
- Then you will be asked to Enter Your Registered Mobile Number.
- After that click on the Confirm button on the ATM machine by entering your registered mobile number.
- After completing this entire steps, then you will be asked to generate an OTP code.
- That OTP code will be sent to the registered mobile number and it will be valid for two days.
By using this process customer can change their old pin or they can create a new pin for ATM card. For suppose you need to generate a new pin code, then you need to re-center your ATM card in the ATM machine. After that click on ‘Banking’ and then click on ‘Pin Change’ option, then you need to enter the pin which you receive on your registered mobile number. Now in this step customer will be asked to enter your new PIN and then click confirm. After confirming your debit card it will be activated. This is the best and easy way to generate a pin for Debit/ATM cards. Also, check how to Create A Savings Account On Paytm Bank here.
SBI ATM PIN Generation by SMS
By using SMS we can generate a new pin for ATM/Debit card. Another way to generate the SBI ATM PIN Number. First, you have to send SMS to 567676 with your registered mobile number. In this method, you need to go to the bank’s ATM machine. You have to send a message from your registered mobile number in one format i.e. PIN CCCC AAAA to 567676. Here you have to type the pin in capital letters. CCCC means the last 4 digits of SBI ATM/Debit card and AAAA means the last 4 digits of your bank account number. After the message is successfully sent, then you will get a PIN on your registered mobile number and it is valid for two days. Now you need to go to SBI ATM machine to change the pin. There you have to follow some instructions like
- After visiting the ATM machine, insert the card and enter the pin you received.
- Then you need to click on the ‘Pin Change’ option.
- If the option is not visible then click on Quick cash> Pin change.
- The first click on banking option you will get the pin change option.
- In many ATM machines pin change option is displayed after clicking on Quick cash option.
The method of generating SBI ATM PIN by SMS is easy. But you have to visit the ATM which is a time taking process.
SBI ATM PIN Generation by Internet Banking
If the SBI account holder is using internet banking then they can easily change the ATM/Debit card pin. In this process, we don’t go to any ATM machine to generate the pin or change the pin. This process is known as SBI ATM PIN generation online. We need to follow some steps to generate pin for debit card and those steps are clearly discussed in a stepwise manner. Please follow these steps to change your SBI ATM PIN In Online.
- First, you need to log in with your ID and password on onlinesbi.com.
- Then select the ATM pin generation option by going to ATM card service.
- After that, you need to do your own authentication by entering your profile password or a one-time password (OTP).
- Then you have to select your account number and later the debit card that you need to change the pin or set the new pin.
- After completing these steps you will be asked to enter 2 digits. That two digits are the first two letters of your SBI Debit card pin and the remaining two letters will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you are asked to enter 4 digits, they are first two are selected by you and remaining two will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the confirm button.
- After confirming your pin, new SBI ATM PIN will be set.
SBI ATM PIN Generation By Phone Call
By using IVRS-phone call customer can easily change the SBI ATM PIN or Debit card pin. For this, you must call to 1800 425 3800, 1800 1122 11 or 08026599990 with your registered mobile number. You need to follow some steps to change the pin. They are
- After making calls, you have to select an option to change the ATM/Debit card pin.
- Then you need to enter account number and debit card number.
- Then you may get OTP to your registered mobile number and that will be valid for two days.
- After that, you need to go to the ATM machine to change the Debit card pin.
By using these entire four methods you can easily change the ATM/Debit card pin. But ATM Machine and internet banking are the best and easy way to change your debit card pin or create a new debit card pin. All the details provided by us are true to our knowledge. For more updates and information stay tuned to our web portal Timesalert.