SBT Online Net Banking is the easy way to handle the things of your account. You can access the banking services from anywhere without visiting the SBT Bank Branch. SBT is offering the Net Banking facilities to their users to manage accounts like checking bank balance, transfer through online. If you have an account in SBT and looking for the Online Net Banking, then refer to this article for the login information. The SBT Online Net Banking serves the people of Kerala state and go through the report for more details.
SBT Online Net Banking
The State Bank Of Travancore is the dominant bank in Kerala state with headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram. It is the part of State Bank Group and also has private shareholders. SBT has a network of 1,157 branches, 1,602 ATM Canters and all these cover about eighteen states and three union territories. SBT online Net banking is the online facility given by the bank for their customers to make things easy. The bank started in 1945 as Travancore Bank Ltd, and later it has to be a part of State Bank India and named it as SBT.
According to the SBI merging rules, there are about five banks which merged with the State Bank India. SBT is also one among them. The union cabinet has decided to join on 15th February, and it combined with its parent bank SBI on March 31st, 2017. So, all the SBT Online Net banking services are taken care of by the State Bank India. All the services and information on SBT Personal Banking Login, Features are given.
Services Offered by SBT
- The bank offers Investment Banking
- Pensions, Mortgages
- Consumer and Commercial Banking
- Retail and Private Banking
- Asset Management
Features of SBT Online Banking
- We can handle the account easily from online banking.
- Transfer amount to other bank holders without visiting SBT bank.
- You can pay your bills and taxes online.
- Check the balance and transactions at any time and place.
- SBT Online will save both Times and Cost in managing the Bank Account.
- Customers can always be intact with the online portal of SBT.
SBT Online Personal Banking Login
The SBT bank merged with State Bank India (SBI) the online banking is also handled by the SBI website. You can use your old SBT Login details for Online Net Banking service. Here we will give you complete information about the SBT Online Net Banking Personal Login. Follow the Instruction guide given below
How To Login SBT Online Banking
- Visit the SBT Online Banking Login Website page from the browser.
- As it merged with State Bank India, it will redirect to the online net banking age of SBI.
- Here you can see two Login page for personal and Corporate Banking options.
- Select the one from them according to the type of your account and Tap on Login option.
- Now, tap n continue to Login option on the next page by giving a read about the security instructions.
- Enter your Username and Password in text fields on the page and click on the Login button on the page.
- It will redirect you to the account where you will get features like a mini statement, mobile, and DTH Recharge, Quick online money transfer.
Forgot SBT Password
- Tap on the Forgot Password link from the Login page.
- A new page where you can give the relevant details fro Resetting Password.
- Give your details like Username, Account Number, Country, Mobile Number, and type text in Captcha field.
- Tap on “Submit” option after giving all the details that will send the OTP number to registered mobile number.
- Give the OTP value in the space provided and tap on Submit button.
- It redirects to the new page, and you can reset the password here.
Here in this section, we provided you with the details of the SBT Online Net Banking process. Follow the steps to login or reset a password through the online process.
SBT Online Customer Support Number
The SBT has the customer support number that will help you to solve any issues and give all information easily.
- SBT Customer Care Number – 1800 425 3800.
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.