Tamilnadu Sand Booking: Tnsand Booking registration and Tnsand vehicle registration is now available online at its official website. The interested candidates can go through the official site and register their booking for sand and vehicle. The applicant can also do the registration process through the Tnsand mobile application. The registration process for the sand and vehicle through the website and application is only applicable for Tamil Nadu state.
The Tamilnadu government has launched this Tnsand app and website for booking sands and vehicles for the transportation of the sand. Through this online portal and app, the candidate can check the Tnsand Booking status, refund status, name of the registered vehicles and can also verify the payment. In this article, we will discuss the TnSand Booking process, vehicle registration process, eligibility, and other details in Tamil Nadu state.
Tnsand Booking Online
The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Tnsand online portal and mobile application to book the sands and vehicle. Through this website, the candidate can easily book the sands. Also, the candidates can book the sand through Tnsand mobile applications. Both the sites have developed by the TN government. The candidate can also check the sand booking status and the name of the vehicles, which has registered for sand transportation. After completing the booking, the candidate will get a booking reference number for sand booking. By this number, the applicant can check the status of the sand booking.
Tnsand Booking official website and the Tamilnadu Sand App have developed by the TN government to help the citizen of TN. The website and the app are for only the Tamil Nadu state. Other state people can’t use this application and website. The applicant has to book the sand and vehicle online. There is no offline process available for the candidate. The candidate also checks the vehicle status from the vehicle number. From 1st July 2017, the online sand booking and vehicle booking made by the TN government.
Tnsand Booking Details
Through the below table, you will get the details information about the Tnsand Booking. The Booking process is only for the citizen of Tamil Nadu.
|Mode of Booking
|Through the Website and Mobile App
|1st July 2017
|Sand and Vehicle
Tnsand Booking Eligibility
For Tnsand Booking, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria for the booking. Without satisfying the conditions, the candidates are not eligible for the sand booking. The eligibilities are;
- The candidate has to belong from Tamil Nadu state
- An applicant must have their Driving license
- The candidate must have their bank account
- Age must be above 18 years old
Document Needed for Tnsand Booking
For Tnsand Booking, the candidate has to submit some documents at the time of registration. All the documents are mandatory for the registration process.
- Residence Proof of the candidate
- Driving License
- Any Government ID proof (Aadhaar card/voter id/pan card, etc.)
- Bank Account Details
- The candidate’s passport size photo
Vehicle Registration For Online Sand Booking In TamilNadu
The interested candidate can register the vehicle through the Tnsand Booking official website or Tnsand mobile application. If you are the owner of the lorry, then you have to register your vehicle through the website or app. To register the vehicle for the sand transportation, follow the given steps below;
- Go to the Tnsand official website
- In the Homepage, click on “Vehicle Registration.”
- Now the Vehicle Details page will appear
- Fill all the details with correct answers
- Click on Save
- Once the registration process is complete, go back to the Homepage
- Click on Sign in
- Enter the Mobile Number and Password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on Log in
Tnsand Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Online
The candidate can book the sand through the Tnsand official website. Also, we can book through the mobile application. Here we have shared the Tnsand Booking procedure through an online portal and mobile app. First, we have given the booking procedure through the official website. To book the sand follows the given process.
- Open the Tnsand official website
- Click on “The General Public”
- Now the Booking page will display
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Click on “Create Booking”
- Now the Tnsand Booking process is complete
Tamilnadu Sand Booking from Android App
The TN government has also launched a mobile app for Tnsand Booking and vehicle booking. Through the website and application, the candidate can also check the status of the vehicle and sand booking. To use the application for the sand booking, the applicant has to download the app. Follow the below instructions to download Tnsand mobile application.
Download Android App
- Open the Google play store
- Search for Tnsand App
- Click on this Application
- Click on install
- When the installation process is complete, the app will display on the Homepage
- Open the app and complete the sign-in process
Tnsand Booking by App
Once the Tnsand application has installed on the mobile phone, the candidate can easily book the sand and vehicle. Through App, the candidate can submit the documents, which are required. Also, with the Tnsand App, the candidate can book the sand at any time by their android phone.
Tnsand Booking Status Check @ tnsand.in
The candidate can also check the Tnsand Booking Status through the Tnsand mobile app or website after booking. After the registration process, the candidate will get the Booking Reference Number or Vehicle Number. To check the Tnsand Booking Status, follow the steps;
- Visit the Tnsand online portal
- Click The General Public
- Click on Booking Status
- Enter the Booking Reference Number or Vehicle Number
- Put the Captcha Code
- Click on Search
Tnsand Booking Vehicle List
The candidate can collect the list of the registered vehicle through the Tnsand website. To check the list, follow the steps.
- Open the General Public
- Go to the Vehicle List
- Select the District
- Click on Get PDF
Tnsand Booking Refund Status
For checking the refund status of the Tnsand Booking, you have to follow the below instructions.
- Open the official Tnsand site
- Hit on The general public
- Click on Refund Status
- Enter the Reference Number
- Click on Submit
Tnsand Booking Contact Numbers
For Tnsand Booking and vehicle booking, the candidate can contact with the Tnsand official site or can reach through the email and WhatsApp number.
- Tnsand Booking Number – 044- 40905555/ 0040498760
- Tnsand WhatsApp Number – +91- 93848272726
- Tnsand Email Id – [email protected]
About Tnsand Booking Tamil Nadu
What is Tnsand Booking?
For booking sand and lorry, the government of Tamil Nadu has launched a website for Tnsand and a mobile app called “Tnsand App.” Through the website and App, the candidate can easily book sand and vehicle and also check their status.
How to check the Vehicle Status from Tnsand?
The candidate will get the reference number or vehicle number after registration. Through this vehicle number, the candidate can check the status of their sand booking and the vehicle.
How can I check the Vehicle List on TNsand App?
The entire register vehicle list is available on the Tnsand website and App. Through the Reference Number, the candidate can check the register vehicle list district wise.
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 Tnsand Booking Online
- 1.1 Tnsand Booking Details
- 1.2 Tnsand Booking Eligibility
- 1.3 Document Needed for Tnsand Booking
- 1.4 Vehicle Registration For Online Sand Booking In TamilNadu
- 1.5 Tnsand Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Online
- 1.6 Tamilnadu Sand Booking from Android App
- 1.7 Tnsand Booking Status Check @ tnsand.in
- 1.8 Tnsand Booking Vehicle List
- 1.9 Tnsand Booking Refund Status
- 1.10 Tnsand Booking Contact Numbers
- 1.11 About Tnsand Booking Tamil Nadu
- 1.12 How to check the Vehicle Status from Tnsand?