TNREGINET portal is an online sub register office for the people of the Tamil Nadu state. This provides with the different government services which will reduce the number of iteration visits to the offices. TNREGINET will provide with all the services of Land Registration Patta Chitta through online, certified registered documents and encumbrance certificate. The online portal is very easy to use and available in both local Tamil and English language. This will help everyone easy to get the complete usage of the website.
This is a registration portal for the Land Records in Tamil Nadu in the online process. It will help in deleting the false document list from records and will reduce the rate of duplication. We can easily access online government records through the online using the TNREGINET Login website. There are many other services along with land records which are given by this. Here we will give detailed information about the TN Registration online portal and all its facilities provided to citizens. As this is state government program website so it is available for only their citizens.
Services By TNREGINET Online
There are many other certificates you can apply and get by this online website portal easily.
- Apply online, Search and also view Encumbrance Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Application
- Get the Application Status
- You can get your Guideline Search
- Online certified documents like birth, death and other issued by government
- Check our Stamp Duty Valuation online
- Calculate Building Value
All these facilities are available right on the home screen where we can check by just entering the details in the respective fields. Among all these the major one is online land records where this portal will help very effectively. So, let see the procedure in Application, status check, view TNREGINET Patta given by the government through online
How To Use TNREGINET Online Portal
As discussed above this website comes with several advantages the user can register on the website to get the complete services offered by the website. In this segment, we will see the user registration process with steps.
- Open the official website of tnreginet online in the browser.
- Tap on user registration option under registration drop list in menu bar.
- Select the classification from a citizen, document writer, and lawyer as per your requirement.
- Choose the Username and password according to the conditions of the website and confirm the password in the text box.
- Now, give the required information about your personal, contact and details which are important.
- Complete the user classification division by giving the State, District, Postal Code and Address and Mobile Number for OTP.
- Type the security code as given in the box as per the image and OTP in the text fields and click on the complete button.
This will complete your registration process and you can log in with the username and password given in the process.
How To LoginTNREGINET
The TNREGINET Login is present in the online portal. Here are the steps which will help you to complete the process.
- Open the official website in your browser by typing tnreginet in the search bar.
- You can see the login page on the right corner of the web page.
- Enter your username and password in the fields given and also type the code from the image.
- Tap on Login option in the page and this will take you to your account where you can access the things.
How To Get ECTNREGINET
We can check the status of the property before any registration process from any place in the world. This will bring transparency in services with public and government. When you plan to buy a property you should check the things with property and also legal in the government records. So, there will be no further problems. Here is the process of EC view tnreginet.
- Visit the home page of TNREGINET in your web browser and make sure you have the details you need to give in the online form.
- Tap on electronic services in the menu bar on top of the page where you can see the proof of archery option.
- Select the viewing the villain option and that will open a new web page on the screen.
- Choose Proof Of Archery or Document Wise from the options above on the form and fill the details accordingly.
- For proof of Archery, you need to choose territory, district, delegation office and other details and filed details like Village, field and subdivision number in fields given.
- If you want to check document wise give details of document number, year, delegation office, document certification and the code given in image.
- Now tap on the search button below after you submit the details after checking them.
- If you want the Testimony details then you can easily tap on the option from electronic service and submit the details.
In this way, you can get the TNREGINET EC search or view through the online without visiting any government offices.
Also, read TN Patta Chitta Apply, check Status Online
Check TNREGINET Guideline Online
This facility is available on the home page of the website.
- Visit the website and you can see the guide value search page.
- Enter the details like territory, delegation offices, and village and also the street name in the fields given.
- Tap on Submit option below and which will give you the guide value for your land property.
TNREGINET Customer Care Number
We can contact the registration department of Tamil Nadu using the Customer Care Numbers. Here are the numbers
- Contact:1800 102 5174
- Availability: ( Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Phone: 044-24640160
- Remote Copy: 044-24642774
- Email: [email protected]
- Address Details: No.100, Santhome Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India.
For more information on regular updates check Timesalert