TNPDS Smart Ration Card services have launched by the State Government of Tamil Nadu. Through this TNPDS ration card, the government has changed the ration into the digital form. This electronic ration card is the upgrade version of the regular ration card. The TNPDS Smart Ration Card is only for some specific class of people in society. The State Government is supplying the food grains and other provisions to these peoples at a subsidized cost.
This smart ration card is beneficial for those people who belong to a low-income family. For taking advantages of this TNPDS Smart Ration Card, people have to apply for it. Here we have detailed information about the TNPDS ration card. Check this procedure in detail. For other information, people can also check the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System (PDS).
TNPDS Smart Ration Card @ tnpds.gov.in
The state government of Tamil Nadu has started a new service for the state people. Through this service, people can purchase the food and other provisions from the govt, at a low cost. This smart ration card is directly linked with the Aadhar card. This service was organized under the department of the ministry of food supply and consumer protection of Tamil Nadu. Only the resident people of Tamil Nadu can apply for this TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
The Public Distribution System (PDS) of Tamil Nadu, has taken all the responsibility to supply the foods for the poor people. PDS will ensure food security for all citizens of Tamil Nadu, especially for impoverishing people. PDS supply the good quality food at affordable prices in every month. In this upgrading version of TNPDS Smart Ration Card, people can add or remove any family member. Also, they can change their photo and address in their ration card. For complete information about TNPDS Smart Ration Card, check the below details respectively.
How To Update TNPDS Smart Ration Card
People can change or edit the given information which is already entered in the TNPDS Smart Ration Card. Before launching this electronic ration card, people are facing many problems at the time of correction in the ration card. But now they can quickly correct the mistake through online. For any updates on TNPDS Smart Ration Card, follow the given steps.
- Login to the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System (PDS) website
- Choose your preferred language
- Go to the correct your smart card section
- Click on corrections of details
- Go to the Registered User part, put the registered phone number, captcha code, and click on submit
- An OTP will be sent to the registered phone number, enter the OTP in the fill-up box
- Now people can do the corrections
- After the correction gets completed, the candidate has to affix the photocopy of the head of the family. The photocopy must be in png, jpg, jpeg, gif files under 10KB size.
- After putting all the required details, click on Submit
- Once submitting the form, the candidate will receive a reference number. Through this user can check their status of the TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Change Photo And Address In TNPDS Smart Ration Card
User can also add and change the photo and address in TNPDS Smart Ration Card by following some easy steps.
- Go to the official website
- Click on Correct your smart card
- Fill up all the required details
- Near the photograph, there is an upload button, click on it and select the photo file
- Or you can also choose the Capture Option
- Upload the select picture. The photo file must be in png, jpg, or gif format under 2MB.
- Click on done
To change the address in TNPDS Smart Ration Card, User has to follow the same process. Open, the official website, select the Change of Address option and follow the given instructions.
How To Remove Family Member From TNPDS
The applicant can add and remove any family member from the TNPDS Smart Ration Card through the official site of TNPDS. Just follow the given steps to add/ remove the family member.
- Visit the online portal of TNPDS
- For add any member, click Add member and for delete any member, choose Remove family member
- Enter the details and click on Submit
- For add any member, users have to enter the candidate’s photocopy and other required details.
- Click on submit after complete the process.
- To remove family member, select the member whom you want to delete.
- Click on delete option. The process completes.
Benefits Of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Through this upgraded TNPDS Smart Ration Card, a citizen of Tamil Nadu has so many benefits. This Smart Ration Card also has many advantages. Some of those are:
- The TNPDS Smart Ration Card provides transparency.
- Through this card, the co-ordination between consumer and government has batter now
- This card is easy to access
- User can easily add and remove the family members, edit the mistakes, and so many things can do
- Easily check the TNPDS Smart Ration Card online status
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Check
To check the TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status, the user must have their reference number. After opening the TNPDS site, click on smart card application status. After putting the reference number, the consumer will get their ration card status.
Documents Required For TNPDS Smart Ration Card
To apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card, the user has to submit some important document at the time of submitting the application form. These documents are mandatory for the application form. Without providing the documents, the application form will be rejected.
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Photocopy of the candidate
- Aadhar card
How To Apply TNPDS e-smart Ration Card Online @ tnpds.com
The TNPSD smart ration card can be applied in online through the official site of TNPSD. For the consumer, here we are giving the procedure to apply TNSPD smart ration card.
- Open the official website of TNPSD
- Choose your comfortable language
- Click on a smart card application, which is in the smart card applications service section
- Choose new smart card application
- Fill up all the required details, and submit the documents and upload the photo file. The format and size of the data have given below the file section.
- Tick on details of gas connection and declaration
- Click on submit
- After submitting the form, the user will receive the reference number through their registered phone number
- Through this, they can access their TNPSD smart ration card.
TNPDS Helpline Number
The consumer can directly contact with the TNPDS department if they have any problems regarding TNPSD smart ration card.
- TNPDS Contact Number – 18004255901
For more news updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 TNPDS Smart Ration Card @ tnpds.gov.in
- 1.1 How To Update TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 1.2 Change Photo And Address In TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 1.3 How To Remove Family Member From TNPDS
- 1.4 Benefits Of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 1.5 TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Check
- 1.6 Documents Required For TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 1.7 How To Apply TNPDS e-smart Ration Card Online @ tnpds.com
- 1.8 TNPDS Helpline Number