UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is a new scheme, launched by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The project is basically for newborn girl’s education and development. The state has also launched many other schemes for girl’s education, and this Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme is one of them. Through the plan, the parents of a newborn baby will get some amount for their daughter.
The project will be implemented all over the UP state by the end of this year. The Yojana is an outstanding enterprise of the UP Government. Through this article, people will become aware of the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana eligibility, applying procedure, scheme amounts, benefits, etc. Here we have shared all the information regarding the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- 1 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- 1.1 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Online Registration
- 1.3 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Benefits
- 1.4 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Eligibility
- 1.5 Conditions To Apply Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- 1.6 Documents Required To Apply For Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- 1.7 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme
- 1.8 How to Apply Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Uttar Pradesh
- 1.9 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Offline Registration
- 1.10 UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Contact Details
- 1.11 Who can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana?
The UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana started in June 2017. The scheme aims to help the girl with their education. The Department of Women Welfare, UP Government, is working on finalizing the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme. Under the scheme, the mother of the newborn baby will receive Rs. 50,000/- and a bond of Rs. 5,100/-.
The scheme works for the development of girls for the last two years, by the end of this year, the scheme will be implemented throughout the UP state hopefully. The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana offers lots of benefits to the girls and as well as for their parents. Because of this scheme, now the female feticide is decreasing in the UP state. For the project, the birth status of daughters is now increasing.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme 2021
The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana has implemented for giving financial support to the growth of female education. Form birth of the daughter to complete their education, the scheme provides financial support to the girl. So, she can complete their education without any financial problems. The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana amount has divided class-wise. For each category, they will get a different scheme amount for their education. After completing 21 years, the family will get Rs. 2 Lakh.
The scheme is beneficial for girls. Because of the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme, the ratio of the girl is increasing in the UP state. People have to apply for the scheme online and offline before six months of the daughter’s date of birth. Some relevant documents have to submit along with the application form. All the documents details and eligibility has shared below. Check the article once before applying for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme.
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Online Registration
The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application form is available both online and offline. People can apply online through the Department of Women and Child Development of Uttar Pradesh official website. If they want to apply offline, contact the Anganwadi workers immediately after the birth of the daughter. The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme supports financially to complete the girl’s education.
With the help of the scheme, they can complete their education and make their future bright. Sometimes because of financial problems, parents abort the female feticide. After launching the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme, now the female feticide has decreased. The UP government has taken all the responsibility for the girl’s education and development.
|Scheme||UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana|
|Launched in||June 2017|
|Announced by||UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Aim of the Scheme||Support Financially for Girl’s Education|
|Registration Process||Online and Offline|
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Benefits
The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is providing several benefits for the girl and their parents also. The scheme is very beneficial for low-income families. The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Benefits are;
- After launching the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, it has reduced the ratio of Boys and Girls in the UP state.
- The financially unstable family is getting more benefits through the scheme.
- The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is raising the education level of girls.
- The scheme is also reducing the child labor of girls.
- Because of the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme, there will be no difficulties are arise at the time of the daughter’s marriage.
- From the birth of the newborn baby girl to complete their education, the UP government will take all the educational responsibility of the girl.
- When the daughter turns into 21 years, the family will receive Rs. 2 Lakh for the daughter’s marriage.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Eligibility
The UP government sets some eligibility conditions for applying in Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. People have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying for this scheme. The terms are;
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- When a baby girl was born, then the parents can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
- After showing the girl’s birth certificate, parents can apply for the scheme.
- The annual income of the parent should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh.
- If the parent of the girl is working as an employee in any Government office, then they can’t apply for the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
Conditions To Apply Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Before applying for the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme, people must have to learn about the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- Before applying for the scheme, the parent has to deposit Rs. 50,000/- on daughter’s account.
- The daughter’s Aadhaar card is necessary to apply the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme.
- The parent has to collect the girl’s birth certificate after their birth.
- If the annual income of the parent is more than Rs. 2 Lakh, then they are not eligible for the scheme.
- For applying on the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, the parent must have the ration card.
- People who have resident proof of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme.
- Parents have to make the daughter’s admission in a Government school.
- The parent can’t do the daughter’s marriage under 18 years of age.
- The daughter’s life insurance is necessary for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme.
Documents Required To Apply For Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
An applicant must have to deposit certain documents along with the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application form. Also, people of Uttar Pradesh can use the benefits of Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- The parent’s and daughter’s Aadhaar card copy
- The girl’s birth certificate
- Parent’s income certificate
- Caste certificate is necessary
- Parent’s Ration card copy
- Daughter’s bank account details
- Resident Certificate
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme
The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme has launched for the development of a girl’s education system. The scheme is helping in so many ways to the UP people. The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is providing financial help to the girls for their education and marriage. Because of this, the female feticide has decreased in the UP state. Here we have shared the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana amount for the girl’s education and marriage.
- When the girl is in the standard 6th, the UP government will give her Rs. 3000/-.
- In class 8th, she will receive Rs. 5000/-.
- When she is in class 10th, Govt. will pay Rs. 7000/-.
- In class 12th, she will get Rs. 8000/-.
- When she turns 21 years, the parents will get Rs. 2 Lakh for her marriage.
How to Apply Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Uttar Pradesh
People can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme through both online and offline modes. The application procedure is so simple; everyone can easily apply for this scheme. To apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana follow the given instructions.
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Online Registration
- Open the Department of Women and Child Development of UP official website
- Complete the Registration Process
- Fill the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application form with correct details
- Submit the documents along with the registration form
- Submit the application form on the website
- Take a print out of the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application form
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Offline Registration
- After the birth of the girl immediately inform the Anganwadi workers.
- Collect the birth certificate of the girl from the concerned hospital.
- The Anganwadi worker will give the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application form
- Fill the application form and provide it to the same Anganwadi worker
- Parents can also submit the application form to the Women Welfare Department Office.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Contact Details
For contact to the authority of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, click on the below link.
Who can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana?
The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is the first step towards low-income families in the UP State. The scheme is providing financial help and support for the girl’s education and marriage. The Mother/Father/Natural Guardian of the girl child can apply for the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
For more government news and updates, check Timesalert.