Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana: The Yogi Government of Uttar Pradesh launched Kanya Sumangala Yojana on 2019. The scheme is only for girls. The total budget of the Yogi Sumangala Yojana is 1200 crores, which has presented by the Finance Minister. Now two daughters of a family can take the advantages of the Kanya Sumangala scheme. People apply for the scheme through offline. The online process will soon release by the Government. The eligible candidates will receive their scheme amount directly from the Government. For more information about the Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana, read this article.
Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1 Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.2 Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020
- 1.3 Changes in Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
- 1.4 Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benefits and Details
- 1.5 Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Amount
- 1.6 Eligibility for Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.7 Documents Required For Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
- 1.8 Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
- 1.9 Kanya Sumangala Yojana Offline Registration
- 1.10 What is Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Recently, the Yogi Government has presented the interim budget, which announced by the Finance Minister of India. The total cost of the interim budget is four lakh seventy-nine thousand seven hundred one crore ten lakhs. After the budget, the Yogi Government decided to start the Yogi Sumangala Yojana for girls to make their future bright. Now, the family, who have two daughters they can apply for the scheme through offline.
And the Government will transfer the scheme amount to the account of the beneficiaries. The Government of Uttar Pradesh took significant steps to save the girls. Through the scheme, girls will receive the scheme amount, which they can use for their study and another purpose.
Uttar Pradesh Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Under the Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the UP Government will help the girls for their higher education. The Government will give Rs. 3000/- to the girls till their 6th standard. From 7th standard to 10th standard, the girls will receive Rs. 7000/-. In their 12th level, they will get Rs. 8000/- and after turning to 21 years old, she will receive Rs. 2 Lacs. The scheme is the best scheme for the girl’s education.
Through this, she can continue their study without any financial problems. The Yogi Sumangala Yojana is only for that girl, who was born after 1st April 2019. The amount will directly send to the daughter’s UP Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana account. Under the scheme, the girls from Uttar Pradesh will receive Rs. 15000/- until they complete their graduation. Here we have shared all the information regarding the Yogi Sumangala Yojana scheme.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020
The State Government of UP has made a big scheme for promoting girl’s education after releasing the UP budget 2019-2020. Through this budget, the Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme launched. The scheme aims to help the girls to complete their education and make their future sure and bright.
In Uttar Pradesh, after the birth of a baby girl, the UP government will bear the expenses of her education. Through the Yogi Sumangala Yojana, the girls will receive Rs. 15,000/- amount till their graduation. And after 21 years, she will get Rs. 2 Lakh for their future. The Yojana had launched in 2015 by the Central Government.
|Scheme||Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Launched by||Yogi Government of UP|
|Aim of the Scheme||Providing financial help for the Girl’s education|
Changes in Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
The Kanya Sumangala Yojana has some changes in the scheme. The changes are;
- Before those families can apply for the scheme whose annual income is Rs. 1.80 Lakh, but now the amount has increased to Rs.3 lakh.
- The family who earn Rs. 25,000/- monthly can apply for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme.
- The family will receive Rs. 2000/- after a Girl’s birth.
- And also they will receive Rs. 1000/- monthly for one year.
- For admission in 1st standard, the parents will receive Rs. 2000/-.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benefits and Details
The Kanya Sumangala Yojana is offering so many benefits for the girl’s education. The benefits are;
- By the help of the scheme, girl’s can make their future bright.
- The girl will get financial support from the UP Government for their education.
- Abortion of a fetus will decrease.
- The discrimination between boys and girls will end forever.
- The women thinking towards the caste will change.
- All the educational expenses will spend by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Form the birth of a girl; the UP government will provide financial help for their entire education.
Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Amount
From the birth of the daughter to end of their education, she will get financial support from the UP Government. The Government will transfer the scheme amount to the daughter’s Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana account directly.
- The Government will give to the daughter Rs. 2000/- till the end of class 6th.
- From 7th class to 10th class she will receive Rs. 7000/-.
- In their 12th level, she will get Rs. 8000/- for her education.
- For admission in Graduation, she will get Rs. 5000/-.
- After completing 21 years, she will receive Rs. 2 Lakh for their better future.
Eligibility for Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility conditions to apply for the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana. The eligibility conditions are;
- The Girl must be born after 1st April 2019.
- The girl will receive the marriage amount after she completes 18 years.
- The parent must be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- In every family, only two daughters can be eligible for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- If in the next delivery, twins are born, then both are eligible for the scheme.
- If a family has three girls, then they can’t be able to take the advantages of the scheme.
Documents Required For Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
Some certain documents are mandatory for applying the Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Without submitting the documents, the application form will reject.
- Parent’s Residence Certificate
- Any Government Identity Proof of the Parents
- Girl’s Birth Certificate
- Xerox of the Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- New Born baby’s photo on the Application form
- When she gets the admission in 1str standard, the parent has to submit their aadhaar card Xerox with girl’s aadhaar card Xerox.
Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
The UP Government is now constructing the online website for the Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana. After completing the site, they will launch soon. Through the website, people can easily apply for the Yogi Sumangala Yojana scheme through online registration. We will update fast about the official website of the Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Offline Registration
The UP citizen now applies for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana by offline mode. The registration form for the scheme is available in the office, where people can collect the form and after fill up, they have to submit this application form in this particular office.
- Collect the Kanya Sumangala Yojana application form
- Fill the date of birth of the girl child, place of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc.
- Now put the information about the number of children, choose the social category, permanent mobile number, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Give the bank account details.
- Select the category and fill the required details
- Submit the required documents
- For every category, the candidate has to apply separately
- After filling the application form, submit it in the Block Development office/ SDM/ District Probation Officer/ Deputy Chief Probation Officer
What is Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Only the girls, who born after 1st April 2019 can apply for the Yogi Sumangala Yojana scheme. Within six months from the date of birth, the candidate has to apply for the scheme. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme is allowing the girls to complete their education.
For more government news and updates, check Timesalert.