WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment notification released by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for 8159 vacancies of GNM and staff nurse grade II. The nursing candidates now can apply for these posts. The application form available on the official website of WBHRB. In this article, we have given all the information regarding WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
The latest notification has released by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) for many vacant posts in the Health Department. Now the eligible nursing students can apply for the posts by online portal of WBHRB. It is a State Government Job. A candidate who wants Govt. Jobs can apply for it. The best opportunity for the students for making their career in Government sector.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancies: WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment has published a massive number of vacancies for GNM and staff nurse grade II. The number of jobs divided according to the post. Here we have given the post name and the vacancies.
|No Of Vacancies
|B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)
WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam Dates
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment released the exam dates for WBHRB staff nurse grade II posts. Candidates can and apply for the vacancies through the online website. WBHRB only released the application form submission starting and closing date. It will be releasing the admit card date, exam dates and other essential dates very soon on their official website. Candidate has to check the official website of WBHRB regularly for more updated notification.
|Application form Submission started
|July 19th, 2019
|Application form Submission Closed
|July 19th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: To apply WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Grade-II posts, candidates have to the full fill all the eligibility conditions. It is the mandatory process for all candidates who want to apply. Without satisfying the eligibility criteria, the application form gets rejected.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have completed their general nursing and midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/ Post B.Sc. Nursing courses from any nursing training school or any nursing colleges which are authorised by the Indian nursing council and state nursing council.
- Applicant must have registration as nurse-midwifery from west Bengal nursing council.
- Applicant must know and can write the Bengali / Nepali language.
- The minimum age limitation is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 39 years. For SC/ ST category five years, OBC- 3 years, and for PWD candidates 13 years age relaxation is there.
How To Register For WBHRB Staff Nurse
Here we will discuss the procedure to apply WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II posts. Candidate can apply only by the official website. So, they have to know the process.
- Go to the official website of WBHRB
- In the home page search for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II posts link
- Carefully read the given information and tab on Apply Online
- If you are a new user, then click for New Registration
- Complete the Registration process
- Now you will get the Registration number and password
- Start the login process with Registration number and password
- Fill the application process with the required details and upload the scanned photo and signature in this application form.
- Before the final submission, the applicant should pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the WBHRB application form for future reference.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Fee
Candidate has to pay the application fee by net banking. The application fee is only for general and OBC category candidates. SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any application fee.
Selection Process: The selection process for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II post held in 4 parts. The 1st process is the preliminary examination. After qualifying this, selected candidates will be eligible to attend the main exam. Candidates who get selected in the main exam, they will be invited for a personal interview. After qualifying all the rounds, final selected candidates will go through the document verification round.
Salary Structure: The monthly salary of selected candidates for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II post is Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600/-.
WBHRB Contact Number
If postulants face any problems regarding the registration and application form, one can directly contact through this WBHRB contact Numbers
- Phone Number – 03323570085
- Email ID – email@example.com
For any educational updates, check Timesalert.