YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the schemes promised by C.M. Jagan Mohan Reddy to support the senior citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the eligible candidates will get a certain amount of money every month. This will help the senior citizens for their live hood. YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the schemes in the manifesto designed which help the people of the state to lead a comfortable life with basic needs. Here we will give you the complete details on YSR Pension Kanuka Eligibility, features and Application Procedure. Read the entire article for all the information about this scheme provided by the government.
YSR Pension Kanuka
This is one of the schemes in YSR Navaratnalu given by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Recently YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Announced YSR Amma Vodi, Aasara Scheme. As per the announcement made by the pension will be increased to 3000 rupees in with an increase of 250 rupees every year. It will help the senior and disabled citizens of the state financially. The scheme will be started from this year July, and the money will credit their account directly. Eligible People should Apply for the YSR pension scheme to get support from the government. The YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement report will be taken care of by the government every month.
YSR Pension Kanuka is an already existed scheme for the people, but now it has come with an increase in the amount. The scheme was made active from May 31st, 2021 with an amount of Rs.2250 every month. The eligible citizens will get the money credited from 1st July 2019. In this article, we gave all AP Pension Payment details. Citizens will get a monthly pension every month, which will develop the status of the people. Here in this article, you can check the application process, eligibility and all other information.
Benefits of YSR Pension Kanuka
The features and the main objective of the scheme are listed out here. Check them in this part of the article.
- Senior citizens will get Rs. 2250 under this scheme provided by the government.
- The Old Age Pension, Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers, and PLHIV (ART Pensioners) are increased to Rs.2250 per month.
- The amount will be transferred to a citizen’s bank account directly without any mediators.
- The Physically Disabled, transgender, Dappu Artists will get an Rs. 3000 for every month.
- Applicants undergoing Continuous Kidney Dialysis (CKD) will get an amount of Rs.10000 per month.
- Reducing the age of Old Age Pensioners (OAP) from 65 to 60 years.
YSR Pension Kanuka Eligibility Criteria
- The citizens should be residents of the Andhra Pradesh state to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant should be above 50 years age as per the criteria of the scheme of senior citizens.
- YSR Pension Kanuka is only for the senior citizens of the state.
- To apply for YSR Pension scheme, the applicant should belong to the Below Poverty Line family holding a white ration card.
Documents Required To Apply YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
There is a list of documents required to apply for YSR Pension scheme in the online process.
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Residence Certificate of state
- Ration Card (BPL) of Applicant
- Bank Passbook
- Birth certificate or Equivalent
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
These are the mandatory certificates which are needed to apply for the scheme. Make sure you have documents mentioned above with you before you start the application process.
YSR Pension Kanuka Apply Application Form
The eligible candidates of the Andhra Pradesh State can apply to go to the district government offices and get the details of the application. This section will give you the steps for the application process that will help you in applying for the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
- We have an online website for YSR Pension scheme where we can get all information about pension, login and YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement Report.
- Go to your area government offices assigned for this scheme and ask for the application form.
- Fill the application form with the details clearly and recheck them.
- Now, submit the form along with the required documents as proof of your residence, Date of Birth.
- Give your bank details to which the amount should be transferred given by the scheme directly.
- The application will undergo the process, and if you are eligible you will get the amount credited in the next month, and you receive a message.
- YSR Pension Scheme online application process is not yet started, and we will give you the information when it is officially declared.
YSR Pension Scheme Contact Numbers
This contact information will help you get any information and details. Here you can make a call, write an email or reach out to their address as you are convenient.
Society For Elimination Of Rural Poverty
2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh-520001
Phone Number: 0866-2410017
Email ID:[email protected]