Sabarimala Darshan Online tickets are available for the visitors, and the state government arranges these. It will help devotes from waiting in long queues and fast darshan. The slots will decide according to the availability of the tickets. The special Q darshan tickets are arranged in the January every year as Lakhs of Pilgrims visit for Sabarimala darshan.
These tickets limited for every day, and devotees can directly reach Pampa in the specific time and form Queue. It will reduce the time duration standing in the lines. All these will be taken care of by the Kerala government. So, this article will give you the information about the Sabarimala online darshan booking.
The temple is most famous and vital among all other temples in the Kerala state. It is not open throughout the year, which is a unique aspect of the temple. Sabarimala Darshan is only during the days of Madalapooja, Makaravilakku, and Vishu. The Pilgrims should follow the celibacy for 41 days before going to Sabarimala Darshan, which is a ritual. The devotes come in huge number in the Makaravilakku days for the Jyothi darshan which considered as the Ayyappa showering blessings on devotees.
Sabarimala is famous for many interesting factors like Jyothi on Makarsankrathi, 41 days of observance by pilgrims. The 14 steps which devotees should climb to reach the idol and irumudii for the Lord are also very different. A bird called Garuda goes around the temple three times after the lord wears the ornaments on Makarasankrathi Day. The Sabarimala online darshan tickets 2020 will open in these days for devotees.
Sabarimala Online Darshan Booking
- The devotees can book the slot from the online website according to the dates available. The temple is open only for 127 days year it has many people visiting in this period. So, you should plan the trip before and book the tickets on those dates.
- Travancore department facilitates Darshan tickets for visiting Sabarimala Shrine. Here we will give you the precise steps below
- Launch the official website Sabarimala online booking in your browser and log in with your details.
- If you are not Login, you can sign from the page quickly. Tap on the signup option on the page.
- Give your First name and last name in the fields; email address, mobile number, ID proof, and ID Number.
- Type the username and give your address and assign a password for the login page.
- Login with these details in the page and you can now easily book the tickets for darshan.
How To Book Sabarimala Darshan Online
- Users after login the website can check the ticket availability in the required dates.
- Search for availability by giving Number of devotees, month and slot preference and click on the search option.
- It will display the available slots and number of tickets on the screen. Check them and book the slot which is best suitable for you.
- Tap on book option and enter the devotee details like name, ID proof number, and upload the photo in the given size.
- Pay the amount for the tickets, and you will get a message about the confirmation of tickets.
- Print the tickets from the website and also carry a Photo ID proof along with you while visiting the place.
Sabarimala Temple Openings And Closing Dates
The temple will open in only a few days of the year, and every month only six days the temple will be open. From November to January, it is free for devotee’s every day, and this is the time where many visit the temple. In November it begins with Mandala Pooja and ends in January with Makara Jyothi. The temple is open on some special occasions like Onnam, Thulam Pooja, Kanni Monthly Pooja, Monthly poojas like karkkidam, Mdhunam.
For more information on pilgrims, ticket booking checks Timesalert.