Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or BSNL is an Indian Government based telecommunications service provider based in New Delhi, India which owned by The Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and Government.
BSNL incorporated in India on October 1, 2000. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the oldest correspondence company in India, with roots dating back to British India. The British laid the groundwork for India’s telecom network in the nineteenth century. BSNL has introduced various services both online and offline.
The services provided by BSNL are Telephone and Mobile services which include BSNL Mobiles, BSNL Landline, Internet, BSNL Broadband, Bharat Fiber, and also IP Services which includes BSNL Wing Services. BSNL with more than 50% market share, is India’s largest wireline telecommunications network service provider and fourth-largest wireless telecommunications operator.
If any customer faces any issues or complaints, BSNL provides various ways both online and offline for giving the complaint. Mainly they promote complaints given through the online platform of BSNL, BSNL Online Public Grievance.
How To Register BSNL Complaint Online
- Go to the official BSNL website
- Now go to the complaint portal. On the homepage, click on the register complaint option
- Now click on the service tab and you can select the complaint you need
- You can enter your telephone number, complaint type and at last do captcha verification also
- Now click on submit option to lodge your complaint
- After successful submission of your complaint, they will provide you with a unique id. Keep it for further reference.
How to file a complaint through BSNL Online Public Grievance?
For filing your complaint through BSNL Online Public Grievance, follow the given steps;
- First of all, go to the official website. You can go to the BSNL Online Public Grievance official website by clicking the link.
- Click on the consumer grievances option
- Now you can choose the option telecom circle or state
- Then comes the option for filling in your details such as your name, address, place, e-mail, contact number, grievance phone, grievance nature, grievance to be written in brief, and also telecom unit
- After successfully filling in your details, you can click on submit option
- Now, you will be provided with a unique id. Keep that id in mind for further process such as tracking your complaint, etc.
How to book your BSNLcomplaint through a phone call?
You can also file your complaint by calling to BSNL Toll-Free Number. Below given were some of the BSNL toll-free numbers for registering your complaint
If no further procedure is initiated by BSNL even after complaining via toll-free number, you can register your complaint through BSNL Online Public Grievance
How to check the status of your BSNL Online complaint?
For checking the status of your registered complaint follows the given steps;
- Go to the BSNL official website
- Click on Customer Grievance Management System option
- Click on the track complaint option
- Now you can enter your grievance registration number and complaint number/ service id
- Now you redirected to a page where you can see your registered complaint status
- Also able to check the status of your registered complaint by calling the customer care number.
BSNL Customer Care Number
1500 from BSNL mobile or Landline and 1800-345-1500 through another operator mobile or Landline
1504 from BSNL mobile or Landline and 1800-345-1504 through another operator mobile or Landline
- GSM Postpaid / Prepaid
1503 from BSNL mobile or Landline and 1800-180-1503 through another operator mobile or Landline
- WLL or CDMA
1502 from BSNL mobile or Landline and 1800-180-1502 through another operator mobile or Landline
- Enterprise Services like MPLS VPN or ILL or MNS or Bulk SMS or Dark Fiber etc.
- SMS Short Code for BSNL-57007
- SMS Other Operators-9482157007
- Email [email protected]co.in
- Leased Line Call Centre: 1800-425-1957
BSNL Contact Information
- Corporate Office – Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001.
- Phone: 1800-345-1500
- Corporate identity Number (CIN): U74899DL2000GOI107739
So check here for all the details regarding BSNL Complaint and how to check its status online. For more updates and information check Timesalert.