Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or more famously known as BSNL, an Indian State-owned Telecommunications Company. It incorporated on 1 October in the year 2000. BSNL comes under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and Government of India. Some services provided by the company are
- Fixed-line telephones
- Mobile cellular services
- Internet Television
BSNL Salary Slip
As per data of 2019, BSNL currently has about 70,216 Employees. Managing so many employees becomes easier with the Enterprise resource planning strategy. For the ease of such a vast employee network, BSNL has created a self-care portal for its employees. The portal is called the BSNL ERP SAP network portal.
This Employee self-service software, allows employees to view and manage their payroll and HR information. Each employee has their own individual account and login information to it.
Employee HRMS Portal
Below we have mentioned some tasks that can be done by the employee HRMS portal
- Employees and view their payroll information anytime.
- Payslips can be downloaded and printed.
- Apply for leaves.
- View Income Tax details.
- Apply VRS.
- Personal information can be updated by the employees themselves.
- Employees can have 24/7 access to their information.
HRMS Employee Registration process
To log into their HRMS portal, employees first need to register themselves, to get their username and password credentials. Only the verified employees, who have their database uploaded on the portal’s servers, can access this.
The username and password obtained as below
- On every employee’s recruitment, they provided a new HRMS number, which becomes the user ID for ERP or SAP ESS portal.
- SSA ERP Nodal Officer will allot the HRMS number when hiring done.
- The employee can access the ERP ESS portal by ignoring the first digit of HRMS and using the rest as the default password.
How to login BSNL Employee Portal
After knowing the username and password, the login process becomes very easy, as below:
- Open the ERP portal’s official website
- Enter the username and password, in the user box and password box, respectively.
- Click on the Login button to sign in.
- Users will be redirected to his profile immediately.
- After logging in for the first time, it is mandatory to change the password, to something more secure.
How To Download BSNL Salary Slip
To check their salary slip on the portal, the user requires some things beforehand:
- Internet Connection
- A Device with a browser like Google Chrome, to access the portal.
- User Id
Check BSNL Salary Payslip
To check the payslip from the portal, we have mentioned all the steps for the user to follow below:
- On the browser, the employee should log in to the SAP ESS portal of BSNL employees, by visiting the link. For more updates check Timesalert.
- After the login page comes on the screen, enter your HRMS number as username and password, securely.
- On redirected to the Employee’s personal page, click on the Employee self-service option.
- Clicking on that will lead to a page that displays all the services provided by the portal, such as personal information, pay, leaves, expenses, claims, etc.
- Then the employee needs to click on the “pay information’ option, to check information like salary statement, EPF details, salary summary.
- The user needs to click on the Salary statement, the specific month for which the salary slip required, and finally on Submit.
- The user can also get this slip-on his email, by entering his email.
- It then downloaded from the employee’s email, without visiting the portal again.
The employees can download salary slips for a single month, a collection of months, or even his entire stint at BSNL through this portal.